Don't play with fire if you cant stand the heat.

Ambitious

JF-Expert Member
Dec 26, 2011
My first girlfriend used to pull out the 'lets break up' card to intimidate or scare me since she knew she was my all..Until one day i told her there is no more me and her since i couldn't stand the drama anymore,at first she thought i was joking but she came to realize that am a man of my word,the hard way.
Seven months now and she can't move on,she tried starting other r/ships but she keeps telling me that she's not happy anymore may be because of the guilt.I respect all women especially true ladies who make up their minds once and for all.
Lets not get too emotional here but ladies do break hearts as much as men do.If you have someone that you sincerely love take care of him or her before its too late.Love aint a game of chase no need of fighting to be the one who says checkmate first...Be good ladies and gentlemen.

But if you knew she is playing why did you break up with her?? You had other reasons.....!!

But if you knew she is playing why did you break up with her?? You had other reasons.....!!

Sometimes you just have to know where to draw the line.I had no other reasons apart from being fade up of being her plaything.

Sometimes you just have to know where to draw the line.I had no other reasons apart from being fade up of being her plaything.

............ Or to be loved that way! True love crosses any barrier towards its goal. Thank that you have admitted that you did not want to be loved that way or any other way by her as you did not give her the other alternative rather than the one you used to love each other.

............ Or to be loved that way! True love crosses any barrier towards its goal. Thank that you have admitted that you did not want to be loved that way or any other way by her as you did not give her the other alternative rather than the one you used to love each other.

Exactly mkuu..it comes a time in life where we just have to call a square a square and a circle a circle,no other way around.Sitting under a Mango tree while anticipating apples to fall..Hell no!

unanitishia we umekuwa polisi?? congrats kwa kuwa na maamuzi hayo.kuna watu wanawafumania mademu zao mara kibao but still wanakosa courage ya kuwatosa,..love is free,love is happiness mambo ya kutishiana hayafai