Does the size of the D matter in giving women sexual satisfaction?

I read an instagram post of one Nigerian celebrity asking "how do women married to hubbies with small dick manage?"So I decided to start this discussion trying to explore the role of dick size in women sexual satisfaction.
Pls JF members especially women give your opinion on the subject.
To me.... IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW BIG IS IT, BUT HOW YOU MAKE IT BIG...!!!

For total satisfaction the size rarely matters, what matters is how do give your woman an orgasm and make her enjoy sex, first you have to know erotic areas of ua partner really well, that means an enjoyful foreplay, second you need to know how use ua dick regardless of the size, meaning sytles that puts friction on the clitoris and the mysterious G Spot n lastly you must hold on not to piss untill your partner is satisfied..above communication really spice things in bedroom...talk with ua partner at length.
Good arguments

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

I read an instagram post of one Nigerian celebrity asking "how do women married to hubbies with small dick manage?"So I decided to start this discussion trying to explore the role of dick size in women sexual satisfaction.
Pls JF members especially women give your opinion on the subject.
[What a waste of human resources

Faraja zinakuwa nyingi kama ukubarikiwa mti utalazimisha kila msemo kila mada ili ujifariji ila mwanaume tango buana hata mwanamke akilishika anafarijika

To me.... IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW BIG IS IT, BUT HOW YOU MAKE IT BIG...!!!

Some guys are big dicks and some guys have big dicks.In fact, according to science,size doesn't really matter to ladies nearly as much as men ...

Back
Top Bottom