Dennis Rodman kwenda Urusi kujaribu kumtoa Brittney Griner

JanguKamaJangu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2022
Nguli wa mchezo wa kikapu katika Ligi ya NBA, Dennis Rodman amedai ana ruhusa ya kwenda Urusi kwa ajili ya kujaribu kumtoa kifungoni nyota wa kikapu wa Marekani, Brittney Griner.

Griner anatumikia kifungo cha miaka 9 gerezani Nchini Urusi kutokana na kukutwa na dawa za kulevya, mazungumzo ya kubadilishana wafungwa ili mchezji huyo atumikie kifungo chake Marekani yanaendelea lakini matumaini ni madogo.

Rodman (61) amedai ataenda kumsaidia Griner licha ya kuwa hajaweka wazi amepewa ruhusa na nani kwenda Urusi.

Mwaka 2014 Rodman aliwahi kupata mwaliko wa Rais wa Urusi, Vladimir Putin na alipoenda akamtaja Rais huyo kama “mtu poa”.

-------------------------

Dennis Rodman plans Russia visit to seek release of Brittney Griner

NBA hall of famer Dennis Rodman says he has permission to travel to Russia as he attempts to secure the release of fellow basketball star Brittney Griner.

Griner was sentenced to nine years in Russian jail for drug possession earlier this month. Her lawyers have filed an appeal and there are understood to be separate talks underway over a possible prisoner swap. But Rodman told NBC this weekend that he plans to make a trip of his own to negotiate the Olympic champion’s release.

“I got permission to go to Russia to help that girl,” Rodman told NBC News. “I’m trying to go this week.” He did not specify who had given him permission to travel to Russia.

The 61-year-old Rodman has described himself as a “basketball ambassador.” In 2014, he was invited to Russia by Vladimir Putin and called the country’s president “cool”. He also has a friendship with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, who is an avid NBA fan. In 2014, he implied an American prisoner in North Korea, Kenneth Bae, deserved his punishment. However, Bae later said Rodman’s comments played a part in his release.

“I thank Dennis Rodman for being a catalyst for my release,” Bae told CNN in 2016. “He brought attention to my plight.”

Rodman and Griner have impressive basketball records. Rodman won five NBA titles, including three with Michael Jordan’s Chicago Bulls. Griner is considered one of the best basketball players in the world and has won titles in the US and Russia.

Source: Theguardian

Jamaa ni rafiki mkubwa wa Kim jong Un, Basi Ana bahati ya kupendwa na madictator
Screenshot_20220822-134046.png

Dennis ndiyo huyu? Putin na Kim jong hu watakuwa na matatizo ta akili kuwa na rafiki wa hivi

Nguli wa mchezo wa kikapu katika Ligi ya NBA, Dennis Rodman amedai ana ruhusa ya kwenda Urusi kwa ajili ya kujaribu kumtoa kifungoni nyota wa kikapu wa Marekani, Brittney Griner.

Griner anatumikia kifungo cha miaka 9 gerezani Nchini Urusi kutokana na kukutwa na dawa za kulevya, mazungumzo ya kubadilishana wafungwa ili mchezji huyo atumikie kifungo chake Marekani yanaendelea lakini matumaini ni madogo.

Rodman (61) amedai ataenda kumsaidia Griner licha ya kuwa hajaweka wazi amepewa ruhusa na nani kwenda Urusi.

Mwaka 2014 Rodman aliwahi kupata mwaliko wa Rais wa Urusi, Vladimir Putin na alipoenda akamtaja Rais huyo kama “mtu poa”.

-------------------------

Dennis Rodman plans Russia visit to seek release of Brittney Griner

NBA hall of famer Dennis Rodman says he has permission to travel to Russia as he attempts to secure the release of fellow basketball star Brittney Griner.

Griner was sentenced to nine years in Russian jail for drug possession earlier this month. Her lawyers have filed an appeal and there are understood to be separate talks underway over a possible prisoner swap. But Rodman told NBC this weekend that he plans to make a trip of his own to negotiate the Olympic champion’s release.

“I got permission to go to Russia to help that girl,” Rodman told NBC News. “I’m trying to go this week.” He did not specify who had given him permission to travel to Russia.

The 61-year-old Rodman has described himself as a “basketball ambassador.” In 2014, he was invited to Russia by Vladimir Putin and called the country’s president “cool”. He also has a friendship with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, who is an avid NBA fan. In 2014, he implied an American prisoner in North Korea, Kenneth Bae, deserved his punishment. However, Bae later said Rodman’s comments played a part in his release.

“I thank Dennis Rodman for being a catalyst for my release,” Bae told CNN in 2016. “He brought attention to my plight.”

Rodman and Griner have impressive basketball records. Rodman won five NBA titles, including three with Michael Jordan’s Chicago Bulls. Griner is considered one of the best basketball players in the world and has won titles in the US and Russia.

Source: Theguardian
Ngoja Putin amdake na yeye.

Rafiki yake kiduku alimzuia asikanyage NK wakati wa mgogoro na Trump na jamaa hakwenda sembuse kwa sasa aguse Moscow na Marekani ni balsa tupu