Dear Beautiful Sunshine(Cheusi Dawa)

Nkaburu

JF-Expert Member
Mar 23, 2023
Dear Beautiful sunshine,

I hope this puts a smile on your face because whenever someone calls me handsome, it makes me smile. Every morning look at yourself in the mirror and say"I love you, beautiful. I really, really love you sunshine" And then smile at yourself. You are worth the love. And you deserve the best.
beautiful-african-woman-picture-id184913416

Barua kwa Mpenzi wangu Cheusi Dawa.

My Dear Cheusi,

I wish you could see yourself as I see you! I love your creativity, the way you express yourself so confidently. You come from a rich history of strong and brave women who continue to survive incredible feat in society. Black women who sacrificed their lives and became the foundation for this great nation. Tanzania.
9e85a16bf992007db548bc0594502caa.jpg

There is nothing you cannot achieve if you will listen to your heart and follow your passion. Trust your voice to say what's on your mind. Learn to be gentle with yourself every day. Say those wonderful things about yourswlf out loud.

Cheusi, embrace your size, shape, and hue of your skin...mmmm we mtamu!
Fall in love with your hair. You are made beautiful and are valuable above the moat precious jewels[you are my Tanzanite]. Be all that you can be! Don't let anything or anyone stop you.

I love you Cheusi Dawa.

Picture courtesy of Pinterest.

Oh, cheusi. Have you see the PDA of Smart911 and Mahondaw?

Just come back beybi.

Happy Valentines my love Cheusi Dawa.
9e85a16bf992007db548bc0594502caa.jpg
Let me assure you that you have a special place in my heart. No matter what. Love you always!