Miss Zomboko
JF-Expert Member
- May 18, 2014
- 4,618
- 9,610
Hivi yule The first Black James Bond iliishia wapi??Daniel Craig says he is coming back as James Bond.
The actor was asked whether he will play the secret agent again during his appearance on US chat show The Late Show.
"Yes," Daniel told host Stephen Colbert, before standing up to shake his hand.
The actor, who has played 007 in the past four Bond films, has until now refused to say whether he will do it again. But on the show he revealed he's known for a "couple of months".
"We've been discussing it, we've just been trying to figure things out," he said. "I always wanted to, I needed a break."
The next Bond film, the 25th in the series, is due out in November 2019.
He said it will be his last outing as the spy.
"I just want to go out on a high note, and I can't wait."
The 49-year-old was still refusing to confirm speculation about it as late as yesterday.
"No decision has been made," he told Boston radio station Magic 106.7.
"I know they're desperate to get going and I would in theory love to do it, but there is no decision just yet."
Craig succeeded Pierce Brosnan as Bond and made his debut in Casino Royale in 2006.
He has since played the spy in Quantum of Solace (2008), Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015).
BBC
zilikua Mbembwe tu wazungu walivyo racistHivi yule The first Black James Bond iliishia wapi??
Na kamwe hazitakufurahisha [emoji57] [emoji57]Movie zake hata hazinifurahishagii
Duh !au huzielewi maana plot zake ziko vizuri tu mbona ?Movie zake hata hazinifurahishagii
Spectre sucks, ila mi naikubali casino royaleMovie zote nzuri isipokua hii ya mwisho ya SPECTRE sikuependa sana,kwangu SKYFALL ilikua the best of all!
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
haiwezi ikatokea hiyo kitu, IAN FLEMING wakati anaandika hizo novels, character aliyelengwa mule ni white British MI6 agent.Hivi yule The first Black James Bond iliishia wapi??
hapana, sio 3 movies per person maana huyu jamaa anaenda ya tano sasa, sean connery aliigiza saba, pierce brosnan aliigiza nne, timothy dalton aliigiza mbili..so sidhani kama hiyo ni factor. Nadhani wanaangalia umri na mapokeo ya audience (though I am not sure)Si zinakuwaga movie tatu per person au ndo mbinu ya kumtoa yule Black ktk hizo movie.
Ss baada ya Craig utaona wanamtafuta Mzungu atayehit wampe mkataba.
Kweli one man's meat is another man's poison. Jama namkubali balaMovie zake hata hazinifurahishagii
Atakuwa bshtHivi yule The first Black James Bond iliishia wapi??
Atafiti kabisa maana anawakimbiza bavicha hatari!Atakuwa bsht
Ova