1489233900734.png
1489234013299.png
1489234020799.png

1489234038982.jpg
1489234047935.jpg
1489234054368.jpg
1489234062781.jpg
1489234076251.jpg

dude kenya is top in cricket in africa after SA and Zim...imeshinda USA na Canada kwa rankings....kua serious bana
Not many people follow it ..juzi nimejua kuna famous game asia inaitwa KABADI and kenya is number 4 ranking..they should work on advertising it in kenya watu wajue

Not many people follow it ..juzi nimejua kuna famous game asia inaitwa KABADI and kenya is number 4 ranking..they should work on advertising it in kenya watu wajue
ehee it was even in the Kabadi World Cup...Futa tu ndio tulirogwa

I never new we even had a cricket team.
Imagine, the glory of Kenya Crickets is quite old, it was quite famous under the captaincy of Tikolo. It went down a little bit but it has always been a big sport in Kenya. They are doing well of late having not lost a game in the last three.

SA are our problem both in Rugby and cricket in Africa, there is also a small element of Zimbambwe

Imagine, the glory of Kenya Crickets is quite old, it was quite famous under the captaincy of Tikolo. It went down a little bit but it has always been a big sport in Kenya. They are doing well of late having not lost a game in the last three.

SA are our problem both in Rugby and cricket in Africa, there is also a small element of Zimbambwe
I know ..but how many ordinary Kenyans know about it the way they know about athletics or rugby ..I am studying in India ..some guys keep asking me to tell them about Kenyans cricket team (since cricket is a big deal here) and I know nothing ...they should really try to show their presence the way rugby came up ... but its very good to see kenya making it big

Sent from my SM-G610F using JamiiForums mobile app

I know ..but how many ordinary Kenyans know about it the way they know about athletics or rugby ..I am studying in India ..some guys keep asking me to tell them about Kenyans cricket team (since cricket is a big deal here) and I know nothing ...they should really try to show their presence the way rugby came up ... but its very good to see kenya making it big

Yea! Come to think of it, nearly 99% of Kenyans don't know anything, especially rules about cricket

Kenya is a great cricket nation. Tell someone from SE asia you are from Kenya and they will excitedly bring up Kenyan cricket while rattling a list of Kenyan greats like Tikolo, Odumbe, Odoyo and Obuya.

I feel your pain esp living in a cricket mad country. Lakini truth be told, it's a very minor sport in Kenya. They have done reasonably well internationally though. Most players, even the miros in the team come from parklands. Still a problem developing sports in Kenya when you consider heavy colonial mindblocks and other obstacles in developing sports.
Ata futa is underdeveloped, tusijidanganye.

Back
Top Bottom