Confirmed! God is not my father!!!

LIKUD

JF-Expert Member
Dec 26, 2012
Kwa upendeleo ambao Mwenyezi Mungu amenionyesha ndani ya mwaka huu wa 2018 na ambao anaendelea kunionyesha nashawishika kusema kwamba " God is not my father " .He is my Daddy.

Karibu kila MTU analia hali ngumu but not me nigga.

My life can be reduced to a sentence which states that " All bad things that affect other people are not permitted to affect me In the name of Allah.
Wote tuseme Inshaalah

Najaribu kugugo tofauti kati ya Daddy na Father, naona mtandao unagoma goma
Any fool with a dk can impregnate a woman make a baby and be called a " father" but Daddy is a man who is responsible to his children.
Who take care for his children

Any fool with a dk can impregnate a woman make a baby and be called a " father" but Daddy is a man who is responsible to his children.
Who take care for his children

By this shitty definition do you want to say there is also a mother and Mommy? Or is it Mother and Mom?

This is the definition you need to have in your brain as from now

Father/Mother- is a biological relation. It has to be your biological Male or Female parent to be a father or Mother

Dad/Mom - this is the relationship based in role. If i play a father figure to someone else’s kid then i Am a Dad and not a Father.
i.e Daughter: Mom can i travel to see Mother this weekend?

Daddy/ Mommy - This is often used to describe lovers or love interests.
i.e: male: who’s your Dady
Female: You, you, now F***k me Harder DADDY

By this shitty definition do you want to say there is also a mother and Mommy? Or is it Mother and Mom?

This is the definition you need to have in your brain as from now

Father/Mother- is a biological relation. It has to be your biological Male or Female parent to be a father or Mother

Dad/Mom - this is the relationship based in role. If i play a father figure to someone else’s kid then i Am a Dad and not a Father.
i.e Daughter: Mom can i travel to see Mother this weekend?

Daddy/ Mommy - This is often used to describe lovers or love interests.
i.e: male: who’s your Dady
Female: You, you, now F***k me Harder DADDY
Ur actually supporting my theory