China stealing African Technology

You already know what he means by "African". He is talking about the "raw Africans"...whatever the hell that is ...Lol

Hey, you better let dude do the talkin' this time. He set the standards himself, and as far as I can see, none of the "Gayindian" inspired crap talk about "raw kaffirs" will suffice this time. Dude better come up with some scientifically validated, airtight definition of "African": nothing more nothing less...

We do have African Natives with extraordinary skills in science and Technology.

Check here

http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/madgreatest.html

I would not consider the people in the link you provided to posses extraordinary skills in science. I would have to lower my standards significantly to do so and that is something I am not planning on doing.

You seem to be blinded by our humble life.even Chinese were down than Africans..,one day we will rise and all this nonsense will stop.

When were the Chinese beneath Africans? I don't recall such time unless you go back few thousand years.

Sorry, but that just isn't good enough. You'll have to explain precisely what you mean by "native" and by "Africa".

I am willing to do that but only after you explain to me why out of all the words in my posts you need explanation of only three? What happened to the rest of the words in my posts?

I am willing to do that but only after you explain to me why out of all the words in my posts you need explanation of only three? What happened to the rest of the words in my posts?

So can you name any of the Afrikaners you happen to know who have won a Nobel prize (in Mathematics or Physics). I just want to remind you that South Africa is a Rainbow Nation and also today, there are more native engineers working at DENEL than Afrikaners.

Watch your mouth next time.

I would not consider the people in the link you provided to posses extraordinary skills in science. I would have to lower my standards significantly to do so and that is something I am not planning on doing.
When were the Chinese beneath Africans? I don't recall such time unless you go back few thousand years.

Every award is debatable,being up there and able to gather the debate shows the significance.

To you a few thousands years seems like a billion years,just a reminder,fire was discovered in africa as well.

and there was a time Egypt was stronger than the US.if your intention is to devalue africans then go on,but my point was to show sparks of science in africans not the way you had it put,potraying africans as beings who cant innovate in any way.We are down now but this will not be forever.history shows that.

I know you too well to allow myself to fall into one of your mind control games, but I'll take that for an answer. In the meantime, you may continue talking out the side of your neck, Gayindian boy!

Whats talk! talk!! China!! why? China is a big Natinal for make all things ,so my suggestion is? why China takes all areas of the world i think China's People is more Intelligent with us

"""China also hopes to obtain the South African Angel high-altitude and high-speed UAV attacker system. This attacker UAV is capable of carrying precision-guided weapons and attacking targets 1,400 kilometers away. The UAV is also capable of carrying A-Darter AAMs to launch unmanned aerial attacks. """

So can you name any of the Afrikaners you happen to know who have won a Nobel prize (in Mathematics or Physics).

Since Afrikaners are essentially Dutch/Germanic people can I name you Nobel prize winners from Netherlands and Germany?

I just want to remind you that South Africa is a Rainbow Nation and also today, there are more native engineers working at DENEL than Afrikaners.

I wouldn't doubt it. But what role do they play? Are they are just affirmative action hires? In other words, Afrikaner engineers do all the important work at DENEL.

Watch your mouth next time.

When I'm wrong I will but I don't think I am.

Every award is debatable,being up there and able to gather the debate shows the significance.

To you a few thousands years seems like a billion years,just a reminder,fire was discovered in africa as well.

and there was a time Egypt was stronger than the US.if your intention is to devalue africans then go on,but my point was to show sparks of science in africans not the way you had it put,potraying africans as beings who cant innovate in any way.We are down now but this will not be forever.history shows that.

History shows you have been down forever. So if you are relying on history then you must agree with me. As far as fire is concerned, how did Whites survive in the cold climate of Europe prior to come into contact with Africans? I'm assuming they must have made fire at some point to stay warm. So I am not sure I can give you credit for inventing fire.

History shows you have been down forever. So if you are relying on history then you must agree with me. As far as fire is concerned, how did Whites survive in the cold climate of Europe prior to come into contact with Africans? I'm assuming they must have made fire at some point to stay warm. So I am not sure I can give you credit for inventing fire.

Patel,

You are obviously ignorant of world history and I am probably debasing myself by arguing with such a fool like you so stop spewing your nonsense about Africans. The first civilizations in the world started in Africa namely ancient Egypt and Nubia which date back to 3100bc,at this time, Europeans, and Chinese were living in caves, the first European civilization , that is Greece started just 1000BC while china around 1500BC or less and every scholar knows that the Greeks borrowed heavily from Egypt from mathematics, medicine etc to even writing ,do you know that 95% of the alphabets we use today and yes (even the ones used by Indians(i.e hindi) originates in ancient Egypt? if you don’t believe me then Google and you will find out.

Have you read the works of the Greek scientist Aristotle or the Greek historian Herodotus? Do you know what Herodotus said about where greek aka european knowledge came from? They all confess that all Greek learning and even the gods originate in Africa and Herodotus (the father of European history) visited Egypt where he reported that ancient Egyptians were black people with wooly hair, modern and ancient Egyptians are not the same people just as white Americans are not the same as native Americans. Ancient Egyptian civilization collapsed around 700BC later to be taken over by Semitic people from the Middle East this is why there are few blacks in Egypt now.

Conclusion:

Do not blame us for your ignorance, just cultivate the habit of reading books, black Africans were building pyramids while the Chinese and whites were living in caves.

- Go to your local library and research the following.

1) Who wrote the oldest mathematical and medical text (still intact to this day)

2) Where is the oldest and still standing stone building in the world?
3) Who invented the alphabet and the calendar we use today?

Please provide the answer to these questions, tell me and we can continue educating you , otherwise, hide your tail and run!!

PS: Go and tell white South Africans that they are not Africans and come back to me and tell me their reply.

Patel,

You are obviously ignorant of world history and I am probably debasing myself by arguing with such a fool like you so stop spewing your nonsense about Africans. The first civilizations in the world started in Africa namely ancient Egypt and Nubia which date back to 3100bc,at this time, Europeans, and Chinese were living in caves, the first European civilization , that is Greece started just 1000BC while china around 1500BC or less and every scholar knows that the Greeks borrowed heavily from Egypt from mathematics, medicine etc to even writing ,do you know that 95% of the alphabets we use today and yes (even the ones used by Indians(i.e hindi) originates in ancient Egypt? if you don’t believe me then Google and you will find out.

Have you read the works of the Greek scientist Aristotle or the Greek historian Herodotus? Do you know what Herodotus said about where greek aka european knowledge came from? They all confess that all Greek learning and even the gods originate in Africa and Herodotus (the father of European history) visited Egypt where he reported that ancient Egyptians were black people with wooly hair, modern and ancient Egyptians are not the same people just as white Americans are not the same as native Americans. Ancient Egyptian civilization collapsed around 700BC later to be taken over by Semitic people from the Middle East this is why there are few blacks in Egypt now.

Conclusion:

Do not blame us for your ignorance, just cultivate the habit of reading books, black Africans were building pyramids while the Chinese and whites were living in caves.

- Go to your local library and research the following.

1) Who wrote the oldest mathematical and medical text (still intact to this day)

Please provide the answer to these questions, tell me and we can continue educating you , otherwise, hide your tail and run!!

PS: Go and tell white South Africans that they are not Africans and come back to me and tell me their reply.

First, prove to me that the ancient Egyptians were raw Africans. Once you prove this to me then we can proceed with your questions. I can't answer questions that are based on the wrong (or at the very least unsubstantiated) premise.

First, prove to me that the ancient Egyptians were raw Africans. Once you prove this to me then we can proceed with your questions. I can't answer questions that are based on the wrong (or at the very least unsubstantiated) premise.

CANDACE
EMPRESS OF ETHIOPIA (332 B.C.)
Alexander reached Kemet (Ancient Egypt) in 332 B.C., on his world conquering rampage. But one of the greatest generals of the ancient world was also the Empress of Ethiopia. This formidable black Queen Candace, was world famous as a military tactician and field commander. Legend has it that Alexander could not entertain even the possibilty of having his world fame and unbroken chain of victories marred by risking a defeat, at last, by a woman. He halted his armies at the borders of Ethiopia and did not invade to meet the waiting black armies with their Queen in personal command.

the title of this thread is misleading. It should be "china stealing afrikaner technology" not "china stealing african technology". Africans have no technology to steal from. The military technology mentioned in the article is a work of afrikaners not africans. The only military technology africans have been able to come up with on their own is spear, bow/arrow and other rudimentary weapons. Certainly not missiles or any other sophisticated modern weapons. Such weapons require advanced knowledge of science and mathematics that africans do not posses. If you disagree then name few notable african mathematicians and scientists. You would be hard press to find one. For example there are no nobel prizes in scientific field ever awarded to an african.

.....nafikiri na kukubali kuwa teknolojia ya mizinga ilianza zaidi ya 400 bc kwa kuendeleza mawazo ya kurusha mawe kwa kumia kamba na baadae manati,huku uswahilini njia hizo hutumika sana.je hii ni tech ya wapi?

Patel

The following is one of the most recent scientific papers which prove that ancient Egyptians were black Africans.

Here I have quoted some conclusions from the paper.

(Sonia R. Zakrzewski. (2007). Population Continuity or Population Change: Formation of the Ancient Egyptian State. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY 132:501-509)

"The raw values in Table 6 suggest that Egyptians had the “super-Negroid” body plan described by Robins (1983).. This pattern is supported by Figure 7 (a plot of population mean femoral and tibial lengths; data from Ruff, 1994), which indicates that the Egyptians generally have tropical body plans. Of the Egyptian samples, only the Badarian and Early Dynastic period populations have shorter tibiae than predicted from femoral length. Despite these differences, all samples lie relatively clustered together as compared to the other populations." (Zakrzewski, S.R. (2003). "Variation in ancient Egyptian stature and body proportions". American Journal of Physical Anthropology 121 (3): 219-229.)
-------------------------------------------------------------
So this recent peer reviewed paper proves that ancient Egyptians had tropical body plans. Arabs, Europeans and Indians or Chinese have no tropical body plans because they did not evolve in the tropics. Just to educate you about anthropology (I doubt you will understand this with that low reading comprehension of yours).Tropical body plans correlate with dark skins.

Produce a recent peer reviewed paper which has debunked DR Sonia’s conclusions, that ancient Egyptians were black Africans if you can’t, then quit and go and educate yourself.

Again I repeat , repeat, answer the following questions:

Please provide the answer to these questions, tell me and we can continue educating you, otherwise, hide your tail and run!!

Patel you dont live with history, just few years i mean during 60s Chinese economy was likely the same as many as African countries, it was even worse than some of African countries, please go to history and picture this, you is gonna get the same answer.

Rubabi you are right men, tell this fool that do not even understand where peolpe originated from and where civilization started from, Africa has become dormant in world's developing corridor because of puppetism and extravangancy of our leaders, we were supposed to be far away by now than these Indians, chinese and the rest.

The history do not reveal that way and as long i live i believe that whatever comes from your mouth is wrong, Africans have never been down and will never be, we have been the source of everything in scientific innovations, we have been the first even to discover these aircrafts you seeing today, because without mathematics you could never calculate the force to lift off the planes, man may be you lacking some historical overviews regarding Africans and you have jumped to conclusions according to what you are seeing today, we are not that way men, we are scientifically oriented people and as Rubabi expalined to you may you better try and read dozens of books and dont be rigid on what you guys currently doing, and as what you have said on above that Blacks in that Denel have got nothing to do, 100% you are wrong, there's no stupid man would employ someone to do nothing.

It appears that some of you don't know what kind of person you're dealing with. To those of you who don't, let it be known that you'll be simply wasting your time and mental effort trying to engage Gayindian boy in any kind of constructive dialogue.

However much you try to reason with him, and whatever amount of "proof" you throw at him, nothing positive will ever come out of these exchanges, and dude will never ever concede one single argument or so-called "evidence" that goes against his longstanding and deeply racist convictions.

You should all understand you're arguing with an highly irrational and mentally deranged individual. Goodluck anyway!

Patel the tapeli came here at jambo forums thinking that were are all ****** like him.

He was whipped like a puppy with scientific data proving that ancient egyptians were black africans, and he could never prove any european or chinese civilisations/scientific achievements that predates those found in africa.

He is quite because the data has completely debunked him and above all he is an idiot who cannot read or understand science.

I repeat again Mr Patel the Tapeli, answer the followinh questions:

Please provide the answer to these questions, tell me and we can continue educating you, otherwise, hide your tail and run!!

What are you waiting for?

Back
Top Bottom