CHADEMA to call for a countrywide demonstration.

R.B

JF-Expert Member
May 10, 2012
The Chadema National Chairman said failure by the government to take the steps to address the spate of killings and hold those responsible accountable, the opposition party will call for a countrywide demonstration. Commenting on the party’s Movement for Change Operations, Mr Mbowe said the exercise will resume soon in Iringa and thereafter continue in Singida.

He said the M4C operations going from village to village will continue until 2015, adding that in one specific important constituency in Singida the exercise will be conducted in the suburbs instead of village to village.

“We will go back to Iringa soon to continue the M4C exercise and thereafter move to Singida and one particular constituency which is very important we will change tactics and target suburbs instead of the usual village,

Mwigulu ni Chemba atumie busara or else atakuwa adui wa CHADEMA namba moja.

Hapo lazima mauaji yatatokea kwa ninavyomjua mchemba, ni kati ya watu hatari sna hapa nchini.

Country wide demonstration is an appropriate technique,CDM should never need rest at all,CCM have taught us that it kills and there we shall learn how to be killed

If you think what they are doing is not democratic, then give us the definition of demoncracy

I think they are jumping a stage, why dont they meet with those anti-demicracy first. If they deny the demands then a proof for what they call demo country wide. Meet IGP and TENDWA first then let us know the UNKNOWN, after that truly come to me and I will step out for a demo.

That is part of democracy never blind me plz.

Advice to CCM is that let the demonstration of CDM continue countrywide, form a special commitee that will be lead by Nape to counterattack those demonstration by giving Wananchi the facts and truth on tangible developments that have been achieved under ccm that a poor inocent man like me can be proud off. Offcourse wananchi will understand you and CDM demonstration will sease if you come up with strong point to oppose.

Advice to CCM is that let the demonstration of CDM continue countrywide, form a special commitee that will be lead by Nape to counterattack those demonstration by giving Wananchi the facts and truth on tangible developments that have been achieved under ccm that a poor inocent man like me can be proud off. Offcourse wananchi will understand you and CDM demonstration will sease if you come up with strong point to oppose.

Kajifunze kiingereza ndugu yangu. Unatia aibu tu hapa.

The Chadema National Chairman said failure by the government to take the steps to address the spate of killings and hold those responsible accountable, the opposition party will call for a countrywide demonstration. Commenting on the party’s Movement for Change Operations, Mr Mbowe said the exercise will resume soon in Iringa and thereafter continue in Singida.

He said the M4C operations going from village to village will continue until 2015, adding that in one specific important constituency in Singida the exercise will be conducted in the suburbs instead of village to village.

“We will go back to Iringa soon to continue the M4C exercise and thereafter move to Singida and one particular constituency which is very important we will change tactics and target suburbs instead of the usual village,

Kajifunze kuandika kwa kiingereza wewe.

Tunakoelekea, naona uniforms za polisi zitabadilishwa na kuwa rangi ya kijani na nyeusi

I think they are jumping a stage, why dont they meet with those anti-demicracy first. If they deny the demands then a proof for what they call demo country wide. Meet IGP and TENDWA first then let us know the UNKNOWN, after that truly come to me and I will step out for a demo.

Radhia Sweety...Huyu vp kiingereza chake?

ungesema kama ifuatavyo ungeeleweka:

My advice to CCM on intended countrywide demonstrations to be held by CDM, is to form a special committe that will be headed by Nape and tasked with duty to give immediate positive reply to counter any negative impression against CCM government likely to be aired out. By pointing out the achievements reached by CCM government will make citizens disbelieve them and therefore weaken other intended demonstrations.

siku nyingine andika kwa kiswahili maana CCM wanajua kiswahili zaidi ya kiengereza

watanzania tupambane kiswahili kitumike mashuleni na kiwe ndio lugha rasmi tu

Back
Top Bottom