Broken down

Bachelor ll

JF-Expert Member
Dec 15, 2019
I felt as if my heart would stop beating, and my lungs would exhale their last breath at any moment. My stomach clenches, and I want to scream when I’m not with you. I’m not sure how many times I picked up the phone or considered calling you before writing this letter. I loved you, and I knew you loved me as well.

However, I was finally tired of the constant arguments, the broken promises, and the fights. We’re just two people with very different personalities who tried and failed to make a relationship work. Finding our separate paths is best for both of us. This, I believe, is the ideal solution for both of us. I wish you all the best.

All my love,

I felt as if my heart would stop beating, and my lungs would exhale their last breath at any moment. My stomach clenches, and I want to scream when I’m not with you. I’m not sure how many times I picked up the phone or considered calling you before writing this letter. I loved you, and I knew you loved me as well.

However, I was finally tired of the constant arguments, the broken promises, and the fights. We’re just two people with very different personalities who tried and failed to make a relationship work. Finding our separate paths is best for both of us. This, I believe, is the ideal solution for both of us. I wish you all the best.

All my love,

The consort to whom you write this letter of pains, does she "live" in this forum??

Screenshot_20230510-191326~2.png