Best Woman wins by Dolly Parton

I love that... Those are really strong traits which most ladies fail to have.....

I did not have them when i was 10 yrs old Asha,after experiencing hell....the strong traits developed naturally in me...and i know few ladies who have been shaped by experience and the difficulties they faced in relatioships and marriage....though, we have women who will fight even when their partners have tried to kill them...

I did not have them when i was 10 yrs old Asha,after experiencing hell....the strong traits developed naturally in me...and i know few ladies who have been shaped by experience and the difficulties they faced in relatioships and marriage....though, we have women who will fight even when their partners have tried to kill them...

M I understand... But we have seen other who never mature through their experiences. I know they do not choose to but they are naturally that way and nothing can be done. Thus when a lady has strong traits in her, knows when to be patient and not, has been able to learn from her mistakes and heartaches - she is lucky not because she is an exception from other women (no woman would choose to be that passive) but because she has been blessed....

M I understand... But we have seen other who never mature through their experiences. I know they do not choose to but they are naturally that way and nothing can be done. Thus when a lady has strong traits in her, knows when to be patient and not, has been able to learn from her mistakes and heartaches - she is lucky not because she is an exception from other women (no woman would choose to be that passive) but because she has been blessed....

Some women are passive from all the abuse,betrayal just because of economical as well as social factors.....e.g you are not educated,you have four kids and you have this abusive husband but who provides most of your family basic needs and support your parents too....its hard to go away....a lot of women think they can not face life after they have let go of abusive partners...... as for us christians,we are told its only death that can separate us when married,some women stick to this.....some think they will be blamed for failing to keep and manage a man when then they divorce someone.....so, we are shaped differently by different factors....:happy:

Some women are passive from all the abuse,betrayal just because of economical as well as social factors.....e.g you are not educated,you have four kids and you have this abusive husband but who provides most of your family basic needs and support your parents too....its hard to go away....a lot of women think they can not face life after they have let go of abusive partners...... as for us christians,we are told its only death that can separate us when married,some women stick to this.....some think they will be blamed for failing to keep and manage a man when then they divorce someone.....so, we are shaped differently by different factors....:happy:

Michelle I get you honey but am not talking about the women who put up with abuse because of some restraints she has in her life when she is without the support of the opp sex. Naongelea wadada, na tusiende mbali - hapa hapa bongo, ni mzuri na anakazi yake nzuri na nafasi nzuri katika maisha but still she is passive... Hua inaniuma saana, a guy kamshika maskio hafurukuti mpaka maskio almost yaweza nyofika.

I never judge a woman in the above red position (in fact am very interested and it is sometimes my line of work)

SIjawahi kufight for a boyfriend in my life. Nilikuwa nikisikia jamaa anacheat nilikuwa sina discussion na wala sina muda wa kumkasirikia the other woman! Nilikuwa napiga chini tu! Now am married with kids, I have learnt to be a good fighter. My reasoning ni kuwa boyfriend au girlfriend ni urafiki usio rasmi. Huwezi kugombana na other woman kwani huwezi jua who is a thief! Yawezekana kabisa wakati jamaa anakutokea alikuwa na huyo unaedhani ni the other woman. Vile vile there is no any commitment between you two hence everyone is free to move on. But for my hubby I am ready to do anything stupid to make sure that I don't share him with any other woman. And am telling you fighting pays!

SIjawahi kufight for a boyfriend in my life. Nilikuwa nikisikia jamaa anacheat nilikuwa sina discussion na wala sina muda wa kumkasirikia the other woman! Nilikuwa napiga chini tu! Now am married with kids, I have learnt to be a good fighter. My reasoning ni kuwa boyfriend au girlfriend ni urafiki usio rasmi. Huwezi kugombana na other woman kwani huwezi jua who is a thief! Yawezekana kabisa wakati jamaa anakutokea alikuwa na huyo unaedhani ni the other woman. Vile vile there is no any commitment between you two hence everyone is free to move on. But for my hubby I am ready to do anything stupid to make sure that I don't share him with any other woman. And am telling you fighting pays!

Pleeease give me an alternative of hugging you NK :hug::hug::hug: .... Darling XOXO :A S-heart-2::A S-heart-2::A S-heart-2:

Amen..
The Following User Says Thank You to nyumba kubwa For This Useful Post:

afrodenzi (Today)​

Big up sister you say it all sina la kuongeza

nashukuru sana its really the reality but what if i have stayed with this guy in a normal relationship for more than three years and we had so good future plans until the other lady came and im madly in love should i just let go so easily without a fight simply because he is a boyfriend? what if the girl is the one who started to ask my man out na kumganda nimpige chini kweli?

I agree,if it worth the fight then its always good to fight for what you believe in....do not just fight,you ought to weigh if at all it worth it...
I love the song too and i think you are right with the concept of fighting for what you believe...:happy::happy:

your right i will be weighing for sure otherwise i will be fighting for nothing and thats so embarrasing.

nashukuru sana its really the reality but what if i have stayed with this guy in a normal relationship for more than three years and we had so good future plans until the other lady came and im madly in love should i just let go so easily without a fight simply because he is a boyfriend? what if the girl is the one who started to ask my man out na kumganda nimpige chini kweli?
Ndio unaambiwa inbidi uangalie kwanza if its worth fighting then fight....

I still advise you not to fight. Good that you now know he is a cheater. Wa kazi gani? Na nakwambia ukiolewa na cheater utakuja juta kwani I have friends who got married to players hopping to change them, but as we speaker they have changed from players to good players.

Nakubali wanaume karibu wote wana possibility ya kuwa cheater in a life time. Ila ukiolewa na mtu mwaminifu siku akitereza ni rahisi kumrudisha kwenye mstari kuliko professional player! That is why I see fighting makes sense only for married couples! Kwa nini cheater akuwekee kiwingu while you are still free and marketable. Ujana wangu nilikuwa naringa bwana. Sikukubali hata siku moja kuchanganywa.

Back
Top Bottom