Barrick Announces Dividend

R.B

JF-Expert Member
May 10, 2012
PDF

TORONTO, July 26, 2017 — Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:ABX)(TSX:ABX) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend for the quarter of U.S. 3 cents per share, payable on September 15, 2017, to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 31, 2017.1

INVESTOR CONTACT
Daniel Oh
Senior Vice President
Investor Engagement and Governance
Telephone: +1 416 307-7474
Email: doh@barrick.com

MEDIA CONTACT
Andy Lloyd
Senior Vice President
Communications
Telephone: +1 416 307-7414
Email: alloyd@barrick.com

1 The declaration and payment of dividends is at the discretion of the Board of Directors, and will depend on the Company’s financial results, cash requirements, future prospects, and other factors deemed relevant by the Board.

Nimewapigia simu kwa Skype kwenye hizo namba, mdada akapokea anaongea rafudhi ya kiingereza cha US kile cha ndani kabisa...nikamwambia " Hello, I'mAlex Yesaya from Tanzania"...akajibu "Hi, this Acacia, how can I help you?" Nikamwambia "When is your team coming to check with my president again? because I was told that I should expect a Noah car" akasema " told by who to expect what?"...nikasema "You sister listen, I was mistaken, now is Eicher now Noah any more...when are you paying us" AKA KATA SIMU

Nimewapigia simu kwa Skype kwenye hizo namba, mdada akapokea anaongea rafudhi ya kiingereza cha US kile cha ndani kabisa...nikamwambia " Hello, I'mAlex Yesaya from Tanzania"...akajibu "Hi, this Acacia, how can I help you?" Nikamwambia "When is your team coming to check with my president again? because I was told that I should expect a Noah car" akasema " told by who to expect what?"...nikasema "You sister listen, I was mistaken, now is Eicher now Noah any more...when are you paying us" AKA KATA SIMU
U r not serious

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

hawa ni barrick,
hivi umejaribu kung'amua shear holder wanapata us cent ndogo sana .....kuliko na mwaka uliopita , jiulize ndugu.
ila acacia wamegoma hawatoa divide cent kwa shears wao, uchumi umeshuka..

PDF

TORONTO, July 26, 2017 — Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:ABX)(TSX:ABX) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend for the quarter of U.S. 3 cents per share, payable on September 15, 2017, to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 31, 2017.1

INVESTOR CONTACT
Daniel Oh

Senior Vice President
Investor Engagement and Governance
Telephone: +1 416 307-7474
Email: doh@barrick.com

MEDIA CONTACT
Andy Lloyd

Senior Vice President
Communications
Telephone: +1 416 307-7414
Email: alloyd@barrick.com

1 The declaration and payment of dividends is at the discretion of the Board of Directors, and will depend on the Company’s financial results, cash requirements, future prospects, and other factors deemed relevant by the Board.
Hiyo ni Barrick mkuu sio sio Acacia. Barrick ana share Acacia lakini ndo shareholder mkubwa

Hiyo ni Barrick mkuu sio sio Acacia. Barrick ana share Acacia lakini ndo shareholder mkubwa
TANZANIA HAINA MKATABA NA ACACIA
BARRICK NI MIDDLEMAN KATI YA TANZANIA NA ACACIA.

concl
ACACIA=BARICK
BARICK=TANZANIA