Balozi wetu wa Heshima nchini Denmark (Robert Andersen) afariki

The Tanzania Honorary Consulate in Denmark was established in 1997 when Mr. Robert C. Andersen was appointed Hon. Consul of Tanzania. He returned to Denmark after more than 10years serving Tanzania as advisor and consultant.

The activities conducted by the Consulate include:
  • The Promotion of Tanzania's economic, commercial and business interest;
  • The Promotion of social and cultural contacts between Tanzania and Denmark;
  • The issuance of Travel documents issued by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania;
  • The issuance of Visa for people wishing to travel to Tanzania;
  • Provide consular assistance to Tanzania Nationals.

So far the majority of these visitors have been tourists (app. 75 %), but the number of business people visiting Tanzania is increasing very much.

One of the very important tasks, which have been undertaken by the consulate, has been the facilitation of partnerships between Tanzania and Danish Companies.

The Private Sector Development Programme introduced by the Danish Government to strengthen the Private Sector in Tanzania is seen as a very important tool for a sustainable development.

The Consulate offers its assistance and support to both Tanzania and Danish Companies wishing to look into potential partnership.

Source:
About the consulate

Hon. Robert was a man of his own. Wakati watu wengi kwa kawaida wanaogopa kifo, ilikuwa tofauti kwake. Tarehe 23 August 2011 alituandikia hivi marafiki zake:

Dear friends,

This will be my last message from me. First of all I want to thank all of you who send me so many nice messages to me, and those who prayed for me, and those who wanted a quick recovery. Now I am dying- I don’t know when, but it’s getting closer. I love you all so much, and would have loved to be around much longer, but the decision was not with me, bur with our Lord in heaven.

Dorthe has promised to communicate for me in the future, so there will still be news from me.

Farewell and goodbye

Yours

Robert

This was a message of encouragement we sent to him in response:

Although we all know you are sick, but we also know that your sickness is so limited that:

· It cannot cripple love; we love you so much Robert, and we know you love us.
· It cannot shatter hope; We hope for you all the best and we have never lost hope.
· It cannot corrode faith; You have a strong faith and both of us have faith to God and we pray for you.
· It cannot destroy peace; We wish you peace just like the way you have wanted and wished us peace.
· It cannot kill friendship, you are our best friend and all are proud to know you and be associated to you.
· It cannot suppress memories; we have a lot of only good memories about you and we know you have the same.
· It cannot silence courage; you have a courage of being with us and shared with us even at this moment of your illness
· It cannot invade the soul; as all our souls belongs to God and all good people will finally go to Heaven. You are a good person.
· It cannot steal eternal life; Good people will live eternal life in Heaven. Much better life that this life. You are a good person.
· It cannot conquer the spirit as spirit do not have Space, Time nor Place. We are all the way with you in spirits

We love you Robert and God Be With You Always!

With so much love

Mkuu tunashukuru sana kwa taarifa ya kifo cha Mzee Robert!

Katika kumwaga Mzee wetu huyu, kwa maana inaonekana unamfahamu fika tusaidie uhusiano wake yeye na Kikwete, Macha wa COWI na Masha aliyeshindwa Ubunge Mwanza tafadhali sana Mkuu, hasa katika chaguzi zote za 1995, 2005 na huu wa 2010.

Mkuu tunashukuru sana kwa taarifa ya kifo cha Mzee Robert!

Katika kumwaga Mzee wetu huyu, kwa maana inaonekana unamfahamu fika tusaidie uhusiano wake yeye na Kikwete, Macha wa COWI na Masha aliyeshindwa Ubunge Mwanza tafadhali sana Mkuu, hasa katika chaguzi zote za 1995, 2005 na huu wa 2010.

No idea.

Back
Top Bottom