Attention Seeker

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States'

blogger-stableford-40_041211.jpg

By Dylan Stabled,
Senior Media Reporter

By Dylan Stableford, – Mon, Oct 22, 2012

donald-trump-roast-obama.jpg

Trump (Comedy Central)

Donald Trump, the real estate mogul, reality TV star and de facto leader of the "birther" movement, says he is planning a "big announcement" about President Barack Obama.

"I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States," Trump told "Fox & Friends" on Monday during a phone interview. "I will be announcing it sometime probably Wednesday and it's going to be very big."
"Will it change the election?" co-host Gretchen Carlson asked Trump.
"Possibly," Trump replied. "It's very big-bigger than anybody would know."

Trump-who has been live-tweeting during the presidential debates-said he would likely make the announcement on "the Twitter."

The "Celebrity Apprentice" host was supposed to deliver a "big surprise" at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., but Hurricane Isaac forced the GOP to cut his appearance from the truncated schedule. The "big surprise"? A video featuring an Obama impersonator who Trump predictably fired

Trump's ‘big' announcement: $5 million in exchange for Obama's college records

blogger-stableford-40_041211.jpg

By Dylan Stableford,

trump-announcement-desk.jpg

Donald Trump, the impossibly coiffed real estate mogul, reality TV star and de facto leader of the "birther" movement, made his "big announcement" about President Barack Obama on Wednesday, saying he would give $5 million to a charity of Obama's choice in exchange for the release of the commander in chief's college records and passport application.

"Barack Obama is the least transparent president in the history of this country," Trump said in a video shot from his New York office and uploaded to YouTube. "I'm very honored to have gotten him to release his long-form birth certificate or whatever it may be."

"I have a deal for the president," Trump continued. "If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications and if he gives his passport applications and records I will give to a charity of his choice-inner-city children in Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS research, anything he wants-a check immediately for $5 million."

The professional carnival barker also issued an accompanying press release on his Facebook page.

The announcement was immediately mocked on Twitter.
"Our expectations about realDonaldTrump's Obama announcement were clearly not low enough," New York Magazine said on its Twitter feed.
"BREAKING: Donald Trump demands to know what medical school Dr. Dre went to," Twitter user @BScalabrine24 wrote.

"Trump will give $5 million if Obama releases his college records," WATchJ tweeted. "I'll give a crackhead $3 if Trump releases that squirrel sittin on his head."

"BREAKING: Donald Trump replaces bed bugs as Americas #1 Pest," Lizz Winstead wrote on Twitter.
"We're going to make a very important cat announcement shortly that will change the internet," BuzzFeed declared.

"Sorry Trump, but in the same way the U.S. doesn't negotiate with terrorists, presidents shouldn't negotiate with ******," the_moonface wrote.
"This Donald Trump character is Andy Kaufman's greatest bit ever," Aaron Blitzstein tweeted.
"Donald Trump is the Honey Boo Boo of rich people," MorgonFreeman said.
"Trump, would you be a dear and offer 5 million dollars if Romney will reveal ANY PART of his economic plan?" Alex Baze wrote.
The Onion tweeted: "'I'm a sad, pathetic human being and a complete waste of life.' - Donald Trump."
[Related: Trump: 'I have something very, very big

i used to have so much respect for this guy na i have read his book as well coz he's into real estate something that am interested in quite alot...but since he started talkin garbage about obama i have lost all respect for him...he should concentrate on properties and real estate and leave politics to the politicians

He is just a loser and does not deserve any respect

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom