Are you "The Girl Next Door"

KIKUNGU

JF-Expert Member
Nov 24, 2011
Guys have you come across/or are you "The Girl Next Door"?.

My personal definition of "The Girl Next Door"would be your typical evarage girl yet a rare one amongst the thousands.She is the girl next door not because she lives just next door but because she is "The" girl next door.The girl who lives next to you not only in your physical world but the deep down in the heart.
The type of a girl that anyone has a chance with date,is good hearted and pleasant in nature.

Kumbeeeee
Haya mambo mnayapata wapi?

Kweli mie nimeshakuwa historia.

Yeah it might be
But ngumu kupata mtu wa aina hiyo

M1,kwa nini ngumu wakati tumezungukwa na wadada wengi tu,wengine tuwaoa,wangine tuna wadate.It might be just a normal girl,lighthearted,down to earth,not necessarily Oysterbay's, Masaki's,Upanga's girls.I think they are many in your vicinity

KIKUNGU sometimes we are just blinded by some other material/outwards things that we dont see them 'girl/guy next door'
Au we are too busy that we don't stop and look; na hivyo tunawapita bila kuwanotice.
Na mwisho, maybe we have them na hatuwa-appreciate kwa kudhani wa wengine ndio vizuri; au tuna wa-take for granted. (hujui thamani ya mtu mpaka anapoondoka)

Sadly, may be some are not destined to meet those 'girls/guys next door'

Last edited by a moderator:
KIKUNGU sometimes we are just blinded by some other material/outwards things that we dont see them 'girl/guy next door'
Au we are too busy that we don't stop and look; na hivyo tunawapita bila kuwanotice.
Na mwisho, maybe we have them na hatuwa-appreciate kwa kudhani wa wengine ndio vizuri; au tuna wa-take for granted. (hujui thamani ya mtu mpaka anapoondoka)

Sadly, may be some are not destined to meet those 'girls/guys next door'

I'm with you Kaunga but in this case...sometimes we dont know their value because we didn't take a chance to know them. Kuna watu wangetufaa sana kwenye maisha yetu(kuwa rafiki, mwenzi etc) lakini tuliwaignore just because of their outside impressions that we perceived

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you Kaunga but in this case...sometimes we dont know their value because we didn't take a chance to know them. Kuna watu wangetufaa sana kwenye maisha yetu(kuwa rafiki, mwenzi etc) lakini tuliwaignore just because of their outside impressions that we perceived

Yaani hii kitu, inaumiza sana; hapo ndipo panapohitaji divine intervention kwa kweli. I wish kungekuwa na ishara fulani, ambayo inatuongoza.