Are you looking for creative social Media Manager?

Harry Munuo

May 18, 2014
I'm a Social Media Marketing Manager. I can help you grow your business through the use of different social media platforms. Develop and implement Social Media marketing in order to increase your business's online presence and improve your marketing and sales efforts. Manage Social Media marketing and day-to-day activities:
► Creating high-quality digital content, such as website content, landing page, blogs, social media content, email newsletter, mobile applications

► Managing social media channels, including content planning & creating, visual designing, social media advertising, and optimizing for better results
# Create and manage Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn & Instagram
# Engaging Highly targeted audiences.
# Increase fans and followers across the major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Snapchat)
# Manage your reputation on Facebook and other social media outlets.
# Create relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
# Create and optimize all published content (Canva pro, images, video, and written).
# Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
# Add relevant keywords and tags -
# tagging on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram -Repin, Like, comment, and engage likes & followers.
# Schedule posting with tools such as HootSuite, Tweepi. Crowdfire, Manageflitter, Buffer, Canvas, Brand24, Edgar, Bundlepost, Everypost, SocialOomph, Sprout Social, SecureMySocial, and Tweetdeck Here's what I can do for you
✔️𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚:
📌Facebook Page Management 📌Facebook Account Management
📌Instagram Management
📌Pinterest Management
📌Graphic Designing for Social Media
📌Social Media Captioning
📌Post-scheduling and engagement
📌Branding Alignment
📌Niche-based Hashtags
📌SEO-based Captioning
📌Weekly Content Calendar
📌 Video Editing (REELS, IGTV, TIKTOK)
📌 Engagement Increase
📌 Facebook and Instagram ADS ✔️Other Services:
📌WordPress Creation and Management
📌E-mail Management
📌Newsletter Writing
📌Squarespace Management
📌Landing page
📌Data Entry
📞0655639635

Ulichokiandika nenda hoteli za sinza watafute maboss . Maboss sio mamanager.
Usipopata kazi njoo unipige mimi.
Rungwe hotel- sinza afrikasana
Lantana- sinza kwa remi
Universal- sinza mori
Double view- sinza mapambano
Na nyingi zingine.
Elekeza kazi yako usielekeze ujuaji wako au stry za alinacha.

Ulichokiandika nenda hoteli za sinza watafute maboss . Maboss sio mamanager.
Usipopata kazi njoo unipige mimi.
Rungwe hotel- sinza afrikasana
Lantana- sinza kwa remi
Universal- sinza mori
Double view- sinza mapambano
Na nyingi zingine.
Elekeza kazi yako usielekeze ujuaji wako au stry za alinacha.
Hizi mambo kwa Tanzania bado tunahitaji nguvu kubwa sana kuwaelekeza hao watu uliowasema....but nashukuru kwa ushauri nitaufanyia kazi

Your social media management skills sound fantastic! It's great to see someone who can handle various platforms and create engaging content. If I need assistance with my online presence, I'll definitely keep you in mind. In addition to your valuable skills, it's worth mentioning that utilizing reliable services that offer real facebook likes to enhance social visibility and expand reach can be a fantastic way for promoting businesses on social networks and optimizing the sales funnel. It's always beneficial to explore various avenues to maximize your online presence.

It's great to see someone with expertise in developing and implementing social media marketing strategies. In today's digital age, it's incredibly important for brands to strengthen their social media presence, and your skills in social media management can definitely help businesses achieve that. On a related note, I recently came across a great way to further enhance online presence – verified Telegram accounts for sale. They can help bypass certain limitations and provide an excellent opportunity to reach a larger audience of users. It's an interesting avenue to explore for those looking to expand their online reach.