Are you a great thinker??? Then read this and try to analyse.

Tanganyika1

JF-Expert Member
May 10, 2011
I have been a great fan of movies and tv series for quiet long time now.....I prefer the most of American movies. through that i have been across two different stories which they try to portray the same thing.......there is this movie,,,,,the adjustment bureau and tv series called fringe.........in the adjustment bureau.....there are these people whom claim themselves as the controllers of important things that human beings cant.....
Again in Fringe series especially season 02 episode 08 there are these people who are known as the observers. they seem to know a lot of things about human nature and life as a whole......but the question is what does these authors try to say????????? as a great thinker and you know what i am talking about....what do you think??????what can you say about this????????????

Maana yake kuna ulimwengu wenye watu wanao jua,na uwezo kuliko binadamu wakawaida!!na wanasayansi wa marekani wamekuwa wakituhubiria hii kitu tuamini kuna ulimwengu mwingine zaidi ya huu tunamo ishi!!na ujumbe wao wamekuwa wakiupitisha kwa njia y asinema na vitabu vya hadithi!

.....i remember in a class when a teacher ask a question and look for a particular answer that he want, the question will go around until someone says what teacher want to hear....its a script, every writer has something in mind to base a story....

...in class a teacher ask a question and look for a particular answer that he want, the question will go around until someone says what teacher want to hear....its a script, every writer has something in mind to base a story....

Back
Top Bottom