Are These Targeted Killings in Tanzania?

...you re in my ignore list...foool!

Mkuu Tanzania ni nchi yetu na tutafanya lolote tunalolitaka nchini mwetu watu kama wewe na watutsi wenzako/Banyamulenge/hutu hamuwezi kutubabaisha na uendawazimu wenu. There is nothing you can do about it. Walikuwepo wengi walijaribu na kushindwa sisi sio shamba la bibi - Period!

Smatta,

..maskini na wasio na kazi hawaui kwa style hiyo aliyouawa huyo Mkenya.

..huyo inawezekana ameuawa na wa-Tanzania wenye uwezo, au inawezekana kuna kitu amefanya kwao Kenya na wabaya wake wamfuata na kumuua huku Tanzania.

I think he was kinda educated because i dont think a Kenyan private school can hire a Tanzanian teacher to teach anything, or am I wrong?

Smatta,

What you have proposed is utterly rubbish. How can you jumped to conclusion while you don't have the facts ? It seems you are narrow minded and worst of all thriving in ignorance. From your writings, one can easily conclude that you have deep seated hatred for Watanzania and I have trouble figuring out why?

He's just another poverty stricken chap,who want to take other people's land 4 granted.I really feel sorry for you with your unmanageble hatred against Tanzanians

.......kweli nimeamini teapartier/skin head wako kila kona,hata wenzako walioko upande huu wanawaambia wenzao na raisi wao sio raia na wanachukia america,na sihitaji land ya mtu ninayo ya kutosha na sina njaa,nina uhakika nina uwezo wa kukutunza wewe na ukoo wako wote.

.......kweli nimeamini teapartier/skin head wako kila kona,hata wenzako walioko upande huu wanawaambia wenzao na raisi wao sio raia na wanachukia america,na sihitaji land ya mtu ninayo ya kutosha na sina njaa,nina uhakika nina uwezo wa kukutunza wewe na ukoo wako wote.

Kama una huo uwezo tunza ukoo wako ulio kwenu khe khe khe kheeeee majigambo ya kwenye net absolutely stupid.

Wht i usually tell this fruits is tht if u want to knw who i am ni pm kisha you google me ndo ujue wht i'll spend tonight entertaining broads is your salary for several mnths. am ignant like tht.

Mtoa mada unaonekana kama kushtushwa na mauaji hayo na kama kuonyesha kuwa si mara ya kwanza kutokea je kuna wakati ilshatokea mauaji yenye utata kama huo?

He's just another poverty stricken chap,who want to take other people's land 4 granted.I really feel sorry for you with your unmanageble hatred against Tanzanians

It seems to me that it's the other way round...TZedian unmatched hatred for Kenya and all things Kenyan. Based on what I have read and continue to read in this forum, It's clear to me that there are many TZed individuals that habour serious hatred and resentment for Kenya and Kenyans.

Any time the topic line reads Kenya ...Tanzania, the backlash is unbelievable. Name calling, abusive language.

Its amazing that the so called educated people degenerate to vitriol and badmouthing in the effort to declare how much they hate Kenya/Kenyans, its like a race among most contributers in this forum, to show who hates Kenyans more. The more one hates kenya and abuses Kenyans the more they are considered patriotic, what a lopsided view!!!

Guess What !!! it does not make you any more patriotic than you already areand it does not put food on the table and clothes on your back. One just festers inside, apportioning blame all over the place. Meanwhile nothing gets done.

Some person got shot and killed in cold blood the motive is yet to be known. Death is death be a kenyan death in Arusha or a Tzedian Death in Nairobi...OR even Foreign national deaths in South Africa.
Lets call it what it is XENOPHOBIA. Misplaced and misdirected patriotism.

Wht i usually tell this fruits is tht if u want to knw who i am ni pm kisha you google me ndo ujue wht i'll spend tonight entertaining broads is your salary for several mnths. am ignant like tht.

Smatta,

I don't care who you are or what you do with your ***** life; nonetheless, I am really offended with your childish attitude of instigating stuff. The title of the article above and the story don't correlate at all. There is a big difference between Killings and Killing, and you should know better than this.

Let me put it bluntly that your intensions are malicious. You are trying to use this sad and isolated incident in formulating an opinion on Watanzania. Make no mistakes, I am not trying to undermine what happened to that poor teacher or the severity of that evil act , in fact, I am hoping that those perpetrators are going to be arrested and will eventually face the full wrath of our justice system.

but i thought tanzanians are the peace loving civilised people unlike the chaos loving and uncivilised kenyans?

the other day kenyan police shoot 7 kenyans and there was a thread to discuss how kenyans savages. while you tanzanians kill kenyans out of xenophobia.

you tanzanians like to trash talk kenyans as if the the sun shines out of your tanzanian a$$ while everyone knows that tanzanians are just as filthy as everbody else.

Smatta,
Nadhani unasumbuliwa na inferiority complex dhidi ya watanzania. Post zako nyingi huwa siyo constructive hat kidogo. Mara zote wewe huwa kuwakandia au kuwalaumu wabongo tu. Please, try to be abit constructive. Being so negative for a learned person like you is a good sign of something wrong.

I have ... and will continue to be against EAC, and campaign for its Death ... because of people like "Smatta" and others with a mind set like his. :mad:

I have ... and will continue to be against EAC, and campaign for its Death ... because of people like "Smatta" and others with a mind set like his. :mad:

Hata mimi nashangaa waTZ tunawezaje ku-consider muungano na watu wabinafsi, wajeuri kaa hawa. It just won't work people.

yeah, thats happens in your 'virtual' world ha ha ha..

Yaani nimeamka, nimekwenda job, nimerudi home kwa wife, tumelala, tumeamka tena bado tu uko online..he he he h..so sorry, miserable and pathetic.