An Open Letter to My Mom

capitalpool

JF-Expert Member
Sep 18, 2017
I hope you're doing well. It's been so long I have not met you. I always want to come home to meet you but I'm afraid what if you will catch me unhappy You always worry about me everyday as I stay away from home. I always say I'm happy over calls but Mom, I lie to you everytime. I know it's wrong to lie but I do because I don't want you to hurt. But today I thought to confess everything. .

I'm sorry mom. May be in the end you will think that I have kept you in darkness always but trust me mom, I can do everything to bear the pain but I can't see the tears in your eyes and that's the only reason I hide everything. Do you remember mom when I was travelling somewhere and you asked me where are you? And I lied to you that I'm going to office but Mom that day I was not in office, I was discharged from the hospital. I just didn't want to make you think about how I'm doing. .

That day when you woke up at 2 am because you saw a bad dream about me and you called. My phone was on waiting. You asked me whether I'm doing well or not. I lied to you. But you felt the numbness behind my voice. You asked me why you're sounding down, and you haven't slept yet. I lied that it was a call from a friend. But I didn't tell you, the person to whom I was talking was breaking my heart and I was witnessing the pain. But I never let you know because I never wanted to break your heart .

Do you remember that day when you did the first video call to me over whats app and asked me,"What has happened to your hand?" I lied that I just got some injury while driving. Still you were so tensed. But I lied. The ttruth was that I hit my hand on the wall because I was going through the trauma of failure in my career. .

That day you asked me,"Why you have uninstalled your social sites?" I lied to you that I'm busy these days in work and I just don't want to focus in any other things. But the truth was Mom, I had lost the person who was my priority. But no body cares but you do when I become hungry ,when I become injured ,when I become alone.

Mom, how can you love me so much that even my every lies are truth for you. Mom, tell me once why you're so kind even when sometimes I shout on you. Mom tell me once why you forgive me everytime for my every mistake? Everyone says mom is God. But for me you're more than that. Because even God can't fulfill all the wishes but Mom can do. Mom, can you forgive me once please? Can you hug me tightly please, because I'm tired, I'm so tired. Please mom, make everything alright. Please.I'm unable to bear all this. Please help me to come out. I won't bring the tears in your eyes, I won't shout on you ,I just wanted to say that I miss you. I miss you a lot. Just meet me soon and hug me once. I will be alright Maa.

I miss you .

Yours Not-so-strong kid

Wewe Kama sio teenager basi nna uhakika sio mwanaume. Sasa uku uyo mama yako yupo? Unalia lia tu mpaka unaboa.

I hope you're doing well. It's been so long I have not met you. I always want to come home to meet you but I'm afraid what if you will catch me unhappy You always worry about me everyday as I stay away from home. I always say I'm happy over calls but Mom, I lie to you everytime. I know it's wrong to lie but I do because I don't want you to hurt. But today I thought to confess everything. .

I'm sorry mom. May be in the end you will think that I have kept you in darkness always but trust me mom, I can do everything to bear the pain but I can't see the tears in your eyes and that's the only reason I hide everything. Do you remember mom when I was travelling somewhere and you asked me where are you? And I lied to you that I'm going to office but Mom that day I was not in office, I was discharged from the hospital. I just didn't want to make you think about how I'm doing. .

That day when you woke up at 2 am because you saw a bad dream about me and you called. My phone was on waiting. You asked me whether I'm doing well or not. I lied to you. But you felt the numbness behind my voice. You asked me why you're sounding down, and you haven't slept yet. I lied that it was a call from a friend. But I didn't tell you, the person to whom I was talking was breaking my heart and I was witnessing the pain. But I never let you know because I never wanted to break your heart .

Do you remember that day when you did the first video call to me over whatsapp and asked me,"What has happened to your hand?" I lied that I just got some injury while driving. Still you were so tensed. But I lied. The ttruth was that I hit my hand on the wall because I was going through the trauma of failure in my career. .

That day you asked me,"Why you have uninstalled your social sites?" I lied to you that I'm busy these days in work and I just don't want to focus in any other things. But the truth was Mom, I had lost the person who was my priority. But no body cares but you do when I become hungry ,when I become injured ,when I become alone.

Mom, how can you love me so much that even my every lies are truth for you. Mom, tell me once why you're so kind even when sometimes I shout on you. Mom tell me once why you forgive me everytime for my every mistake? Everyone says mom is God. But for me you're more than that. Because even God can't fulfill all the wishes but Mom can do. Mom, can you forgive me once please? Can you hug me tightly please, because I'm tired, I'm so tired. Please mom, make everything alright. Please.I'm unable to bear all this. Please help me to come out. I won't bring the tears in your eyes, I won't shout on you ,I just wanted to say that I miss you. I miss you a lot. Just meet me soon and hug me once. I will be alright Maa.

I miss you .

Yours Not-so-strong kid
Hii barua isiende utaua, am telling you the true, for God's sake dont post this open letter of yours.