An East African Forum

Hata mimi I'm looking to move to Kenya for some education related matters then some business plans. About a Kenyan girl my friend Mzalendohalisi I have a cousin their. Tatizo useme umri unao tafuta because my cousin & me are still very young people. The age group he might be able to help you with is probably 18-21 haha.

Jamani don't we have Ugandan's here? All I'm seing is Kenyans & Tanzanians, jamani any Ugandan around?

Jamani don't we have Ugandan's here? All I'm seing is Kenyans & Tanzanians, jamani any Ugandan around?

What about Rwandans and Burundians?? sijuia wako wapi!

May be watu wanamlaumu Kagame too much, je are Rwandese free to discsuss with us? Na Burundians je?

Hawa wote wako wapi?

Could be language barrier as most speak French and Kinywarwanda/Kirundi!

What about Rwandans and Burundians?? sijuia wako wapi!

May be watu wanamlaumu Kagame too much, je are Rwandese free to discsuss with us? Na Burundians je?

Hawa wote wako wapi?

Could be language barrier as most speak French and Kinywarwanda/Kirundi!

You know I have even forgotten about those people.Well there roll in the EAC is still that of observers. I don't even hear their leaders say anything about the possible federation. I think they want to enter slowly, si unajua ukiingia kwa manjonjo unaambiwa we mgeni tulia. Lakini it would be nice to have them around. Jamani Ugandans, Rwandese and Burundians where are you???

Kuna dada mmoja wa Kiganda ashatutembelea na kubwaga poa sana.
Inabidi tuzidi kuwatafuta na kuwa-encoourage kuchangia humu mwetu.
Ado ado tutafika tu.

Back
Top Bottom