African Satellite World and Sat Gear

EFL LIV v TOT live on MCOT HD English commentators tp3520h 28125 Thaicom @78e
 
Two in one Thaicom 5 & Apstar under one lnb.
Yesterday


Tonight Mun v Man on Mcot hd /sd, and Whu v Che on Mcot Family Thaicom 6 SE Asia beam
 
There are new softwares on Crosat for 4950E/H/M. Someone could try.
 
guyz on ses 5 to help me out on e movies extra n wat it means wen it asks for rating password
 
Yes I do. Each of the two decoders will have a signal feed of the 7/8 birds that I am able to nab, so I could be on Apl on IS20 on one, while the little ones will be on DC on Ap7. Is this what you mean?
yes and thanks, thats my next project 😀😀😀
 

Great job Gich, keep it up!!!
 
The way i see, there will be no aurtoll patch for 4922. Time to get new boxes. Preferably freesat. Since even 4950 isn't stable with aurtolling
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…