Take a look of my background and then Advise me:
Education
:postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management
:Advanced Diploma in Accountancy
:ACSE-PCM
:CSE-Science
Experience: 5 years in Finance particularly NGOs and Companies

Note:
In my secondary school (O-level), my dream was doing engineering particularly in Constructions/Highway and my passion was to do PCM in Advanced Level of which i did. While at Advanced Level my interested started deviating from Engineering to Computer Science and IT, from that moment it became my interest to date, but unfortunately what happen after High school was quite different coz i applied for Accountancy and IT course of which i got admission in both course in 2 difference College, the reason i decided to opt for accountancy i don't know till today.
I have being thinking doing my Masters degree in 2 years to come, and i don't want to do something that has any relation to Accounting or Finance. I wish to do something with IT for now, mind you i sometime thought of doing Diploma or Certificate course and work on that qualification & profession but still in dilemma. Please advise me.

Sorry, pal!
I believe you have strong skills in accountancy/finance discipline, but surely, you need to improve your writing skills. With POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA, I would expect better English from you.

Is he really a graduate?look on his language skills.where did you complete your o level?you need to improve both written and spoken english.

Is he really a graduate?look on his language skills.where did you complete your o level?you need to improve both written and spoken english.

Thanks for ur comment Pal......i should expect this anyway, remember English is not my first language, and not proud of it too. Knowledge and Language are 2 different things bro. So Please don't be critique saaaana kihivyo badala ya kutoa msaada kama unao. Pamoja na hayo yote bado natambua mchango wako sana kaka. Asante

Sorry, pal!
I believe you have strong skills in accountancy/finance discipline, but surely, you need to improve your writing skills. With POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA, I would expect better English from you.

Asante sana Nanren! I like your comment and working on it.