A man of Satan last words: Antony Lavey

JF-Expert Member
Aug 2, 2011
[FONT=Georgia, Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana]Howard Stanton Levey (born April 11, 1930, died October 29, 1997), better known as Anton Szandor LaVey was the founder and High Priest of the Church of Satan and author of the Satanic Bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana]One of LAvey daughters'[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana]name[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana] is called Satan.[/FONT]
hqdefault.jpg
images

First of all it should be understood that Anton LaVey, the founder of the Church of Satan viewed Satan as a true entity that he truly worshipped before his death. Anton LaVey deceived a lot of people who joined the Church of Satan by claiming that Satan only represented the repressed forces of nature but was not a real entity

Anton told me that as a Satanist he does believe in the God of the bible but he refused to worship him and made a conscious decision to worship Satan instead.” (Personal interview with Susan Atkins, Good Fight Ministries - Truth About Satanic Cults)
[h=2]Anton LaVey's Last Words – Death Bed Confession[/h]Anton LaVey in the end revealed that most of what he claimed in his life was not true. Anton LaVey's last words and deathbed confession quotes are something like: “I was wrong with what I did in this life“. He founded the church of the devil and was a big part of preaching to live in the dark side of life, but in the end, few moments before he died he told in front of the camera that he was fooled by the devil all his life and now he is going to hell.

source: Anton LaVey Quotes of Deathbed Confession, Last Words, Facts, Biography, Beliefs

God is Real and He is the Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent. No matter what creatures will turn themselves into, no matter what they opt to worship and no matter how they become blasphemous, God of God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Israel, Farther of our Lord Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Shall never change. He is God the Only God for ever.

I wish this text could reach all who worship gods, including the free masons, devil worshipers, and all who don't believe in God of Israel.

God Father, have mercy on every human kind!.

2013, thank you for this testimony.

God is Real and He is the Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent. No matter what creatures will turn themselves into, no matter what they opt to worship and no matter how they become blasphemous, God of God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Israel, Farther of our Lord Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Shall never change. He is God the Only God for ever.

I wish this text could reach all who worship gods, including the free masons, devil worshipers, and all who don't believe in God of Israel.

God Father, have mercy on every human kind!.

2013, thank you for this testimony.
KWANINI IWE MUNGU WA ISRAEL pekee? badala ya kuwa mungu wa vyote VILIVYO HAI VINAVYOONEKANA NA VISIVYOONEKANA!

Mungu wa wote aliyeviumba vyote vionekanavyo na visivyoonekana ndiye MUNGU WA BWANA WETU YESU KIRISTO, MUNGU WA ISRAEL, MUNGU WA ISAKA, MUNGU WA IBRAHIM. Na amejulikana katika aina mbali mbali kulingana na utendaji kazi wake.

Katika SIFA ZAKE CHACHE NILIZOORODHESHA HAPO MWANZO, LABDA UNAWEZA KUSEMA KWA NINI UMEHOJI YEYE KUITWA MUNGU WA ISRAEL NA ZINGINE UKAZIACHA?

Nilitegemea utahoji kwa mtiririko nilioundaka, badala ya kukimbilia kwenye Israel ambaye ni Mrithi wa Baba wa Imani mzee wake Ibrahim au Baba yake Isaac?

Kama unaona mchina mchina, niambie tuanze darasa la awali, taratibu ili uelewe.

KWANINI IWE MUNGU WA ISRAEL pekee? badala ya kuwa mungu wa vyote VILIVYO HAI VINAVYOONEKANA NA VISIVYOONEKANA!

ipo haja ya kubadilika!/kwa nini asiwe "mungu wa Tabby "mungu wa antony lusekelo" Lusekelo amesha jiidhinishia siku nyingi!

Last edited by a moderator:
ipo haja ya kubadilika!/kwa nini asiwe "mungu wa Tabby "mungu wa antony lusekelo" Lusekelo amesha jiidhinishia siku nyingi!
If you dig deeper:you'll found that: Most Chinese, Hindu and others worship Nature and bunches of females gods, and idols. But The only true God is God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel. Because He represents a true entity that really exits. And through his existence, there's no cocktail with satans, jinnis or anything. Yahweh alijidhihirisha kwa waisrael kwanza.

kwani mbona baba wa taifa ni Julius Kambarahe Tyerere? ina maana watu wengine hawakuwepo??, kama ambavyo bwana Mungu alimcgagua Nyerere awe baba wa taifa la Tanzania ndivyo alivyo mchagua Israel(jacob) awe baba wa imani duniani

Howard Stanton Levey (born April 11, 1930, died October 29, 1997), better known as Anton Szandor LaVey was the founder and High Priest of the Church of Satan and author of the Satanic Bible.
One of LAvey daughters'name is called Satan.
hqdefault.jpg
images

First of all it should be understood that Anton LaVey, the founder of the Church of Satan viewed Satan as a true entity that he truly worshipped before his death. Anton LaVey deceived a lot of people who joined the Church of Satan by claiming that Satan only represented the repressed forces of nature but was not a real entity

Anton told me that as a Satanist he does believe in the God of the bible but he refused to worship him and made a conscious decision to worship Satan instead." (Personal interview with Susan Atkins, Good Fight Ministries - Truth About Satanic Cults)
Anton LaVey's Last Words – Death Bed Confession

Anton LaVey in the end revealed that most of what he claimed in his life was not true. Anton LaVey's last words and deathbed confession quotes are something like: "I was wrong with what I did in this life". He founded the church of the devil and was a big part of preaching to live in the dark side of life, but in the end, few moments before he died he told in front of the camera that he was fooled by the devil all his life and now he is going to hell.

source: Anton LaVey Quotes of Deathbed Confession, Last Words, Facts, Biography, Beliefs
I hope he repented, if not , he will surely burn in the firely lake into eternity!
He practiced the dark negative empire, while the Light was there for him to live with.

Israel ni jina la mtu kwenye biblia mkuu. Usikimbilie fikra zako kwenye nchi ya Israel!

Back
Top Bottom