A Letter To My Future Wife

heroone

Dec 15, 2011
Dear My Future Wife,
I'm writing this while you are away and I’m here thinking of all moment with you.
If only I were to describe how lucky and blessed I am to have you in my life, no proper words I would have get to say it all yet I would like to fill pages to express it all.

You're that most wonderful blessing that life has offered me. I am happy to have you in my life and never regret to know you, never imagined we would reach this far. But, yes! We have and I'm grateful. Keep in your heart you are my one and only Queen!

Falling in love with you is the only fall I have ever enjoyed. I like your cute smile but what I like more is the way you make me smile.

Though there is a lot to promise but I cannot promise you a life. I cannot promise you an easy pathway that leads away from change or growing old. But I promise all my heart's devotion; a smile to chase away your tears of sorrow. A love that's ever true and ever growing. A hand to hold in yours through each tomorrow. Yes, I'm glad I got you.

Knowing that we are very different from one another, not that much as we sometime in conflict which make our life together fresh and dynamic.

As I dived too deeply to you, I want you to understand how thankful I am for accept to be the love I have been waiting for my entire life.

Everything single second we have is our best time ever, No matter where we go, what we do or even what we encounter, we always have an amazing time. Am blessed to have such a woman by my side.

Being together with you, is the best diet we have ever eat, it is a balance diet surrounded by your self esteem that grows harder and better, as for you be a complete woman it means I am complete too which make a complete package of love the world have ever had!

You're the most beautiful woman in the world, a woman featured with the heart that caring and understands a lot. It always brings joy to me thinking of those beautiful eyes and those lips which produce pretty smile that melt my heart.

As i went from never wanted to be touched as a kid to a life where i embrace affection, I promise to show you unconditional love. When we get into fight, I’m going to try to communicate as much as possible to understand your perspective.

I only ask you to stand beside me through both the heart aches and joys. I only ask you to welcome our beloved children with warm and open arms as our parents welcomed us. I ask you not to be quite when am wrong because I do not want to hurt you for being wrong, also I ask you to tell me when I am right.

I do not want you to congrats me whenever i accomplish my duties and responsibilities as a husband. I only ask you for your honesty and respect. In return of all this, you will receive uncompromising faith, fidelity and love.

All men would be as happy as me if all women were as awesome as you. My love for you is unconditional. Let's celebrate our past, our present & our future.

I love my life with you.
Your Future Husband

255743801775_status_24586a4426d4481899b0b503ebd032cc.jpg