A lady will start asking you these 8 questions when she has fallen in love with you....

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
When a woman starts liking or loving you, she tends to get closer to you and ask you a few questions to get to know you better.

bfe8c45327974b6a880349bf1d7609ba

As a man, it is good to observe these traits in a woman and to find out if she is in love with you or not.
Here are 8 signs a woman feels about you and questions to ask.

1. She may want to ask about your previous relationship(s). A woman who loves you will ask if you are in a relationship or not,because she wants to understand you better and give you advice on whether there is a place for her to enter your life.

1f3b804dda26477492adf76efd7b654d

When a woman falls in love with you. She might ask if you have a girlfriend before she pays you a visit. You will hear something like: I don't want to visit you, before your girlfriend squeezes my head. Please I don't have the strength to fight back.

Once a lady tells you this, it means she likes you or may be in love with you. Now the ball is up to you to decide.
2. She wants to know your plans for the day when a woman finally falls in love with you. She may start to get too close to you, and tends to control some of your movements.

d4ed7ee7f97845c885f24fc203544c48

She might ask questions such as:
Where are you going?
Better come back in time!
Buy me something when you come back
Should I follow you?
Should I help you?

When a woman starts asking these questions, it means she is starting to develop feelings for you.
Women ask these questions to men they like, and they need positive answers. It's natural for a woman in love to feel clingy or want control. Sometimes they can call you son, sounds weird doesn't it?
90d4760a4d3d4c56a1a291ef7e1cb9c0

3. She might suddenly ask for your photos. She will want to know your family background, where you come from, your education level and your future plans.

Women like great thinkers and men who want a bright future. Once she digs and finds correct and unique answers, she may either like it more or back off.
4. She may ask what you like about a woman. Why is she asking this question? She wants to see if she is actually qualified to be the woman of your dreams.
So it is your responsibility to play smart in such cases if you have feelings for her, go for it. Don't tell me the woman of your dreams has to be white, why can't she be dark?

When a woman asks you these questions, it just means that she has affection for you, but she wants you to pay attention to her.
b9ea115100e64200af758b5e08a2b780

5. To cook for you, it takes a woman who likes or loves you to cook and serve you. Women like to control what they feed their husbands before she cooks or brings you fruit, gifts, and clothes. You know she has a crush on you and probably likes you.

6. Does she get extremely jealous when she sees you with another girl, or can she ask who this woman is?
Some guys find this funny because you feel like you're not with him, or she's not yet your wife or friend, why such personal questions?

When a woman loves you, it's normal for her to be jealous seeing you with another woman because she doesn't want to share you with anyone and remembers that without jealousy there is no true love.
360b7ca9d10a4f518508dc6574a9f1f0

So if you have noticed such signs in a woman she is in love with you, take a step forward and get to know her if you have feelings for her too.
Thank you for reading.
Don't forget to like this article, share, comment and follow me for more educational and relationship related articles. See you in my next post. God bless.

Back
Top Bottom