A conversation with my little cousin

DiasporaUSA

JF-Expert Member
Aug 27, 2016
I was having a conversation with my little cousin, she’s 23.
She asked me “why does a woman’s past matter ?”
I asked her “Tell me one thing that’s exciting about a woman’s future, that benefits a man ?”
It’s been 3 days now, still no answer.

I didn’t ask for one thing that’s exciting about a woman’s future, that benefits the woman.
Or benefits her kids, or siblings, or society at large.
I asked for one thing that’s “exciting” about her “future” that “benefits” a “man”.

Keywords: Exciting, Benefits, future, Man.

Doesn’t matter if the woman gets rich later in life, women don’t want to take care of men financially.
So that’s useless.
Statistically, a woman making more money increases the likelihood of divorce.
No quality man is hoping his woman gets rich, so she can take care of him.

She also wouldn’t get hotter in the future, which as we all know, men value looks.
No man looks at a 24 year old woman and goes, “I can’t wait to see her at 38”.
It’s unfortunate, but it’s truth.
Time doesn’t really favor women from an “attraction” standpoint.

Most times, when we see girls we liked from 10 years ago, we start wondering what the f*ck we were thinking.
For a man though, it’s completely different.
There are lots of things about a man’s future that benefit women. Our value lies in our future.

A man’s future accomplishments is directly connected to the lifestyle that a woman is going to have while being with him.
It’s an indicator of long-term security.
Which women value, even when they have their own money and can be self-sufficient.
Hence why women don’t care about a man’s past as much.

Our value lies in our future.
A man’s future accomplishments is directly connected to the lifestyle that a woman is going to have while being with him.
It’s an indicator of long-term security.
Which women value, even when they have their own money and can be self-sufficient.

A 25 year old man with potential, is different from a 25 year old woman with potential, from an attraction standpoint.
Women look at him & wonder what he’ll be in the next 10 years
& imagine how that could provide them with long term security.
There’s a lot to look forward to.

The 25 year old woman could become a millionaire in 10 years.
And there won’t be any real benefits for a man who is with her.
Except he’s broke.
And in that case, the relationship will be at a risk.
Because the probability of divorce goes up if the women out earns the man.

So until there are real benefits in a woman’s future, for a man.
We will always be more invested in her past.
Deal with it.
And before you say “misogyny” under this.
Make sure you can answer the question in the first tweet.
If you can’t, just continue with your day.

Dedication.

I would like to dedicate this piece of work to my love, the queen of my heart Mzigua90 and my beloved shem Shunie. Much love from Boston to y'all.

Spread love.

Aisee..!!
So your advise to your niece is that a woman's future is useless to her partner in marriage?!

Kazi ipo!

First, I would not categorise all women as identical dolls manufactured in one company, nor men for that matter.

Second, marriage is not a scripted partnership/relationship lived the same way by the entire world. Every marriage has different needs and expectations. Until these are deduced, you cannot conclude what partners would bring to it or make out of it.

Some women have been and still are the main bread-winners in their families, and sometimes even the children would not know it. Some women have had to take care of their invalid partners for decades. Others have had to sacrifice their careers and dreams for their husbands and families.

Do not generalise your prejudices to half the world's population and feed that to innocent minds.

First, I would not categorise all women as identical dolls manufactured in one company, nor men for that matter.

Second, marriage is not a scripted partnership/relationship lived the same way by the entire world. Every marriage has different needs and expectations. Until these are deduced, you cannot conclude what partners would bring to it or make out of it.

Some women have been and still are the main bread-winners in their families, and sometimes even the children would not know it. Some women have had to take care of their invalid partners for decades. Others have had to sacrifice their careers and dreams for their husbands and families.

Do not generalise your prejudices to half the world's population and feed that to innocent minds.
Nice try

Mmh Mmh Mmmmmmmmh
Mwaisa

Couldn't have been more precise than this.
Most people tend to fail in life by having a mindset that all factors in life are constant, that because one studied and got a better job then the other would automatically have the same fate.

Same applies to relationships and general beliefs we tend to carry as norms. Many a times men tend to question their own dignity just because a woman has more than them - be it finance or rank/seniority in careers; all because they were brought up to believe that a woman can not have more than a man.

Many women/girls end up decaying with their potentials just because of their gender and the impositions put upon them. A prospective female mechanic who is passionate about the job might end up as a bitter and mean nurse just because the 'gender norms' forbid a woman from being a mechanic.

It all comes down to society's dictation of what each gender should conform to, breeding false expectations and realities that a woman's past or future has no impact on the man's prospect.

It's time we all looked at each other as humans and not one gender being assigned to one kind of normality. This will even reduce on total dependence of men by women.

Statistically, a woman making more money increases the likelihood of divorce.
No quality man is hoping his woman gets rich, so she can take care of him.
This is irrevocable truth. In addition they say "when a woman looses a job the man will continue protecting and providing for his wife, but marriage dissolves when things turn the other way round".

1.Hamna mwanaume wa kueleweka anayeweza kuja kusaidiwa na utajiri wa mwanamke
2.Umri unatupendelea wanaume
3.pisi kali ya o-level ukikutana nayo chuo unajisemea hivi ndo huyu niliyokuwaga na mpenda mbona hana uzuri wowote.Hii ni kweli sana

4.kutesa kwa zamu

Relax

It’s all about votes

Back
Top Bottom