3 master keys to make your wife love u forever

Pdidy

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2007
By Pst Samuel Olagbenjo

1. LOVE her like a wife

Men, Our wives are the best thing that has happened to us after our salvation. When Adam was created and placed in the Garden of Eden, despite all the beauty, glamour, wealth and riches of that garden, the bible recorded that “it is not good for him be alone” God made him a woman. Wow! Your wife is a treasure. Love and appreciate this special gift of God in your life.

A. Loving your wife is a command from God and Love is a total commitment to the well-being of your wife for the rest of your life. She must be loved, honored, praised and placed in her proper position as your darling, sweetheart and mother of the family.

B. The importance of your wife in the home must be regarded as the first lady. She must not be treated as your slave, family property or housemaid so that your prayers won’t be hindered. Her proper place must be given to her. No one is permitted is take her place!

C. Love never fail. No separation or divorce. Make a decision to love your wife generously and unconditionally.

D. Never leave a room in her heart to miss her lovely family again. Steal and fill her heart with your unfailing love and give her reason to bless the day she met you forever.

E. Don't force her to submit to you but love her and she will naturally submit to you for the rest of her life. Submission responds To Love.

F. Be generous with the words "I love you even when she makes a mistake! Always say “I Love You" to her not only in the bedroom when you want sex”. Say it always. Women are moved by what they hear because they are very emotional.

G. Call her on phone to Say “I Value You” when you are not at home! Say it romantically even if you are an apostle! Don’t tell me it is in your heart! She prefers to hear it! If it is truly in your heart, it will come out through your mouth....for out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Let her feel your affection! Show it. This will make her not to live in fear and depression and she will give you all her support!

H. Give her assurance of lasting love and you will enjoy everything she is endowed with.

I. Don’t abuse her! Let her express her feeling! Don’t over labour her emotionally or physically! If you truly love your wife, you will help her with house cores. Don't allow people to teach you negative traits of unbelievers. Be gentle and tender with her!

J. Meet her sexual need.
Caress her very well before sex. Don’t just jump on her and start having sexwith her. Take your time to undress her before sexual intercourse. This willarouse her and prepare her for sex. Make sure she is wet before you enterher. And make sure she reaches orgasm during every sexual intercourse or before ejaculation. This will make her to enjoy having sex with you

K. Provide for her. Buy her gifts. Don’t stop all the beautiful things you used to do when you were in courtship with her! Keep courting your wife. Keep building her up. Keep pursuing her, thereby making her feel special like you did before you married her.

L. Be creative. Know her love language and give it to her. Let her miss you anytime you go to work or travel for one day! When your wife begins to suggest that you should spend 6 months or more when you want to travel, that means you need to work on your relationship with her!

M. Love her when she is unlovable. Love her in pain and sickness. Love her if she becomes fatter. Love her if all your children are females. Love her if she has delay in child bearing. Love, love, and love her. Give her your full attention and your marriage will be blissful.

Pray, plan, play, bath, sleep, eat and attend church services together with her. Listen to her. Accept her. Forgive her. Choose to overlook her mistakes because no one is perfect.

2. PROTECT her like a daughter.

I was in a bus some years ago when a bus conductor was trying to slap someone's wife. All of a sudden, her husband stood up like a hungry lion ready to tear the conductor into pieces. And the conductor started begging the man.

A. To get the best out of your wife, you are to protect and defend her from all danger including the household enemies who don’t like her face.

B. If she is afraid of one small rat in your bedroom or anything, be there to protect her. Kill the rat! Stop asking her why she is acting like a baby because she is your baby.

C. Never take your wife for granted before your family! Let them know how much you love and cherish her and they will never take her for granted too.

D. If she is not comfortable with someone that is living with you guys, please let the person go first! Help your wife to live long because she is your only portion on earth.

E. Don’t be a thorn on her flesh! Do her good all the days of your life. Be there for her when she is sick or weak.

F. No matter how angry you are, don't beat her otherwise you are beating your destiny.

G. Don’t let anyone put asunder between you and your wife. No matter what, don’t divorce her and never threaten her with divorce. Marriage is a lifetime commitment

H. Her proper place must be given to her! She’s the second in command at home. No one is permitted to take her place. She’s the first lady, your darling, sweetheart and mother of the family. So protect her from any attack.

I. Be faithful to her. Don’t sleep with any other woman except her for the rest of
your life.Never have a child out of your marriage. Be careful with female
friendships. Keep her trust at all costs

When you make her happy, you will not only get the best out of her but you will also prosper in all you do

3. RESPECT her like a mother:

My mother usually uses the way I relate with my wife as a good example to my younger ones and others because I don't hide my love and respect for my wife even in the public.

1. Respect begets respect. Respect your wife. Don't take your wife for granted.

2. Don’t despise your wife! Don’t shout on her! Honour her.

Sometimes ago, I saw a man calling his wife a goat. Such a man is a baby.

Sir, any man who calls his wife a goat is a Mr. Goat himself. You are what you call your wife because both of you are one. But if you call your wife "First Lady" you are "Mr President",. Endeavor to do to your wife what you want her to do to you.

My wife calls me Treasure because I call her my Angel. Your marriage is what you make it to be. If you call your wife a queen, you are automatically a king.

The first day my wife called me a king, I almost spoke in tongues. I felt so great and I begin to walk like a king from that day on. 😊😊😊

3. Don’t abuse your wife. Don’t rape her. Don’t beat her. But pamper her and care for her.

4. Learn to listen to her counsel and your home will be blissful.

5. Celebrate her in the public. Honour her before people.

6. Give testimony about her good character in the church. Let the singles know that marriage is honorable.

7. Treat her like a queen and she will treat you like a king. Treat her like a first lady and she will treat you like a president. Pray for and with her. And your marriage will be a model.

YOU WILL NOT FAIL IN MARRIAGE IN JESUS NAME.

By Pst Samuel Olagbenjo

1. LOVE her like a wife

Men, Our wives are the best thing that has happened to us after our salvation. When Adam was created and placed in the Garden of Eden, despite all the beauty, glamour, wealth and riches of that garden, the bible recorded that “it is not good for him be alone” God made him a woman. Wow! Your wife is a treasure. Love and appreciate this special gift of God in your life.

A. Loving your wife is a command from God and Love is a total commitment to the well-being of your wife for the rest of your life. She must be loved, honored, praised and placed in her proper position as your darling, sweetheart and mother of the family.

B. The importance of your wife in the home must be regarded as the first lady. She must not be treated as your slave, family property or housemaid so that your prayers won’t be hindered. Her proper place must be given to her. No one is permitted is take her place!

C. Love never fail. No separation or divorce. Make a decision to love your wife generously and unconditionally.

D. Never leave a room in her heart to miss her lovely family again. Steal and fill her heart with your unfailing love and give her reason to bless the day she met you forever.

E. Don't force her to submit to you but love her and she will naturally submit to you for the rest of her life. Submission responds To Love.

F. Be generous with the words "I love you even when she makes a mistake! Always say “I Love You" to her not only in the bedroom when you want sex”. Say it always. Women are moved by what they hear because they are very emotional.

G. Call her on phone to Say “I Value You” when you are not at home! Say it romantically even if you are an apostle! Don’t tell me it is in your heart! She prefers to hear it! If it is truly in your heart, it will come out through your mouth....for out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Let her feel your affection! Show it. This will make her not to live in fear and depression and she will give you all her support!

H. Give her assurance of lasting love and you will enjoy everything she is endowed with.

I. Don’t abuse her! Let her express her feeling! Don’t over labour her emotionally or physically! If you truly love your wife, you will help her with house cores. Don't allow people to teach you negative traits of unbelievers. Be gentle and tender with her!

J. Meet her sexual need.
Caress her very well before sex. Don’t just jump on her and start having sexwith her. Take your time to undress her before sexual intercourse. This willarouse her and prepare her for sex. Make sure she is wet before you enterher. And make sure she reaches orgasm during every sexual intercourse or before ejaculation. This will make her to enjoy having sex with you

K. Provide for her. Buy her gifts. Don’t stop all the beautiful things you used to do when you were in courtship with her! Keep courting your wife. Keep building her up. Keep pursuing her, thereby making her feel special like you did before you married her.

L. Be creative. Know her love language and give it to her. Let her miss you anytime you go to work or travel for one day! When your wife begins to suggest that you should spend 6 months or more when you want to travel, that means you need to work on your relationship with her!

M. Love her when she is unlovable. Love her in pain and sickness. Love her if she becomes fatter. Love her if all your children are females. Love her if she has delay in child bearing. Love, love, and love her. Give her your full attention and your marriage will be blissful.

Pray, plan, play, bath, sleep, eat and attend church services together with her. Listen to her. Accept her. Forgive her. Choose to overlook her mistakes because no one is perfect.

I was in a bus some years ago when a bus conductor was trying to slap someone's wife. All of a sudden, her husband stood up like a hungry lion ready to tear the conductor into pieces. And the conductor started begging the man.

A. To get the best out of your wife, you are to protect and defend her from all danger including the household enemies who don’t like her face.

B. If she is afraid of one small rat in your bedroom or anything, be there to protect her. Kill the rat! Stop asking her why she is acting like a baby because she is your baby.

C. Never take your wife for granted before your family! Let them know how much you love and cherish her and they will never take her for granted too.

D. If she is not comfortable with someone that is living with you guys, please let the person go first! Help your wife to live long because she is your only portion on earth.

E. Don’t be a thorn on her flesh! Do her good all the days of your life. Be there for her when she is sick or weak.

F. No matter how angry you are, don't beat her otherwise you are beating your destiny.

G. Don’t let anyone put asunder between you and your wife. No matter what, don’t divorce her and never threaten her with divorce. Marriage is a lifetime commitment

H. Her proper place must be given to her! She’s the second in command at home. No one is permitted to take her place. She’s the first lady, your darling, sweetheart and mother of the family. So protect her from any attack.

I. Be faithful to her. Don’t sleep with any other woman except her for the rest of

When you make her happy, you will not only get the best out of her but you will also prosper in all you do

My mother usually uses the way I relate with my wife as a good example to my younger ones and others because I don't hide my love and respect for my wife even in the public.

Sir, any man who calls his wife a goat is a Mr. Goat himself. You are what you call your wife because both of you are one. But if you call your wife "First Lady" you are "Mr President",. Endeavor to do to your wife what you want her to do to you.

My wife calls me Treasure because I call her my Angel. Your marriage is what you make it to be. If you call your wife a queen, you are automatically a king.

The first day my wife called me a king, I almost spoke in tongues. I felt so great and I begin to walk like a king from that day on. 😊😊😊

3. Don’t abuse your wife. Don’t rape her. Don’t beat her. But pamper her and care for her.

6. Give testimony about her good character in the church. Let the singles know that marriage is honorable.

7. Treat her like a queen and she will treat you like a king. Treat her like a first lady and she will treat you like a president. Pray for and with her. And your marriage will be a model.

I receive in Jesus name

By Pst Samuel Olagbenjo

1. LOVE her like a wife

J. Meet her sexual need.

The first day my wife called me a king, I almost spoke in tongues. I felt so great and I begin to walk like a king from that day on.

Very next to impossible.

By Pst Samuel Olagbenjo

1. LOVE her like a wife

J. Meet her sexual need.

Broh too much is harmful.... And 👆is tooooo much

By Pst Samuel Olagbenjo

1. LOVE her like a wife

J. Meet her sexual need.

i don't mean to offend your point brother but women hate to be treated good and nice trust ive seen it like woman especially these days they wanna rough necks because the say nice guys bores them to die and is something which they hate its look like some non sense but its true ...if you wanna be good man in your marriage its just 2 things
1, make sure she get a good dick there is nothing in this world women like and cling like a good dick in other ways be nasty
2,Be a 50% rough neck and all your points you have mentioned above 50% otherwise you will fail.

Back
Top Bottom