50 mathematical ideas you really need to know - Tony Crilly
50 big ideas you really need to know - Ben Dupre
50 philosophy ideas you really need to know - Ben Dupre
Images of Africa: Stereotypes and Realities - Daniel M. Mengara
East African Expressions of Christianity - Thomas Spear/Isaria N. Kimambo/David Wiley
When I exclude work related books, here's my list:
- MAO The Unknown Story
I should have known kuwa Mkomunisti Zakumi atakuwa amejumuika nami kwenye MAO-The Unknown Story
:whistle:
I read this tome in 2011 else it would have made the list. It shows the danger of putting too much power on one person.
The guy was a pervert.
|
Chairman Mao sio mchezo, alikuwa anatoa sera right, left and center hakuna utafiti wala nini, na neno lake ni sheria! Nyerere hamfikii hata unyayo
From a guy who was advocating bestiality just last week, the irony!
What irony, mwenzako kashakuambia he enjoyed reading it!
Wamba dia Wamba yuko wapi siku hizi? Kinshasa?