General Discussions

General discussions. A place to discuss about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules. ENGLISH ONLY

JF Prefixes:

My Wife is sleeping! At Oxford, 200 people were participating in men’s only English language competition. The challenge was to express peacefulness, happiness and calmness in a single sentence...
6 Reactions
14 Replies
2K Views
My name is Abel from Dar and when I took my wife to marry, she was a nobody. Literally, she was just a village girl who had had not gone to high school but despite her shortcomings, I married...
7 Reactions
41 Replies
3K Views
Pentagon uses world’s largest ‘secret army’ of 60,000 undercover operatives to carry out ‘domestic & foreign’ operations – media An aerial view of the Pentagon building in Washington, June 15...
4 Reactions
25 Replies
4K Views
MYTH: The COVID-19 vaccine can affect women’s fertility. FACT: The COVID-19 vaccine will not affect fertility. The truth is that the COVID-19 vaccine encourages the body to create copies of the...
1 Reactions
9 Replies
1K Views
I have this friend of mine with a daughter who dislikes her too much. She is a single parent with three children, the daughter in question is the first born. This lady provides for her needs...
1 Reactions
6 Replies
Ruling party MP wins big in Dowans settlement The directors granted power of attorney in favour of Mr Aziz By Joint Report (email the author)...
0 Reactions
72 Replies
9K Views
We are often told to be positive! Be positive! about anything. Even though it is a great strategy to make life a bit easier and the state of mind at ease over time you get to see the negative...
3 Reactions
3 Replies
1K Views
Dear comrades I salute you all in your respective capacities. May I categorically provocate you this very day, is doing things globally the American way across all spheres of life a ones own...
2 Reactions
8 Replies
source:These Diseases Are All Caused By Microwave Ovens, And You’ve Probably Ignored Them! We in general in all love microwaving. It's a remarkable, clear and beneficial cooking elective for all...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
1K Views
WW3=Great Reset=New World Order How this all might play out if it goes nuclear. Everything is a means to an end. The transition from COVID hysteria to nuclear fear is simply the next...
4 Reactions
5 Replies
Well, some people say there's bad and good! But I think bad takes 98%! Why? Even people over 70 years old fall to it! Why?
1 Reactions
8 Replies
In our society today, there’s this mentality that success is for those within the age bracket of (25years — 40yeaers). Meaning if you are not within that age bracket, you are not required to be...
2 Reactions
5 Replies
“The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.” Winston Churchill The current conflict between the US/UK/NATO and Russia is due to one...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
2K Views
We're living in the world that everyday we meet with different people and different classes but what I've experience in my life most of people who failed to reach at least Form IV level of...
3 Reactions
7 Replies
A US foreign office neocon Victoria Nuland admits the US has “Biological Research Facilities, in Ukraine and says the US is worried Russia may seize them. The neocon's confession sheds critical...
1 Reactions
2 Replies
Documents have been made available which support Russia’s claim that the United States government is funding biolabs in Ukraine to “create bioagents that can target certain ethnic groups.” In...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Just as the world witnessed prior to First and Second World Wars, the New World Order globalist cabal and international banksters are manipulating/coercing nations everywhere to set the stage for...
4 Reactions
36 Replies
3K Views
By Dr David Bell April 15, 2021 [https://www]Tanzania's late president John Magufuli delivering a speech at his swearing-in ceremony in Dodoma, Tanzania, Nov 5, 2020. He may have been...
2 Reactions
7 Replies
There’s something very wrong with the meticulously engineered war in Ukraine! Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was quite obviously contracted by his Zionist masters to provoke this war with...
2 Reactions
8 Replies
1K Views
President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin 4, Staraya Square Moscow,103132, Russia March 5th, 2022 Dear President Putin, Re:The War Against Ukraine to Get Rid of Bad...
1 Reactions
6 Replies
Back
Top Bottom