The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
I probably destroyed the grammar in the title. I took two semesters of kiSwahili in college ten years ago and haven't had much practical experience. I'm writing a book that will be a setting for...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
1.Mutura: is a Kenyan delicacy resembling sausages, it is also what people in Nyeri used to call the late Education Minister the late Mutula Kilonzo. 2. To you, Mascara may be make up but to a...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
  • Closed
lawmaina78, waltham, Bantugbro, Ab-Titchaz, Dhuks, mwitaz, livefire, Nairoberry, Koborer, Askari Kanzu,lawmaina78,mwathai,Ngongo, kadoda11, nomasana, NairobiWalker, Wacha1,Kiranga, Koba, Nape...
0 Reactions
12 Replies
4K Views
Kenyans voted funniest looking in Africa September 1, 2014 With Kimathi Mutegi Kenyans were last year voted the...
0 Reactions
17 Replies
4K Views
Kenyans love life on the fast lane and friends in high places Money, status and networks ‘are all that matter to most Kenyans'. Photo/FILE NATION MEDIA GROUP By NJOKI CHEGE...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Kenyan women, this is why you're still single I also have a big problem with the so-called modern woman's wardrobe. If you asked me, all skinny jeans and tights should be set ablaze, including...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Kenyan Prostitutes In Saudi Arabia Exposed (VIDEO) Latest News Lifestyle October 30, 2014 I came across this video when I was trawling the internets for something interesting to offer you...
3 Reactions
26 Replies
16K Views
Gay Kenyan couple file for divorce 2 years after wedding The Kenyan gay couple who two years ago made headlines around the world after their civil wedding in London are back in the limelight...
1 Reactions
48 Replies
11K Views
Watch this video. An amazing display of a Kenyan's mastery of the English language. This individual should be knighted and built a small castle in Wales. Tanzania has to wake up! :majani7...
2 Reactions
12 Replies
3K Views
Kwa mara ya kwanza katika uchaguzi wa kiafrika kila mshikadau sasa amekubali na kukiri kuwa uchaguzi umeibwa. Yaani hata international community ambao hupenda kumumunya maneno kwa kuweka...
0 Reactions
10 Replies
4K Views
Kenyan anger at top spouses' pay BBC News Online MPs say the salary of Prime Minister Odinga (l) should also support his wife Kenyans are outraged by a proposal to pay hefty salaries to...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
A number of musicians have, at one time, sang their hearts out about my town Siaya. A typical example is Musa Juma with his hit song "Siaya Kababa". The track is the pride of many in Siaya...
1 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
Since Jubilee came into power, we've had a million and one hashtags. Dennis Itumbi has been the at the forefront of unleashing and distributing them to KOT (Kenyans on Twitter). The latest is...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
there is this video in youtube talking about top 10 african countries with most handsome men whereby the producer of the video has positioned tanzania in number 7 and kenya in number 4. but some...
0 Reactions
33 Replies
11K Views
Kenya’s Wanga kingdom: Lost ancestors of Buganda Publish Date: Sep 16, 2013 enya’s Wanga kingdom: Lost ancestors of BugandaPublish Date: Sep 16, 2013...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
4K Views
Every Kenyan should watch this video and marvel at the beauty in our land. So so breathtaking and exhilarating beauty, especially if you can mute it and play Erick Wianana's "Daima Mkenya" as the...
2 Reactions
53 Replies
14K Views
Kurasa Kenya: All in one RSS reader app: Get the latest Kenya news, newspapers, events, music, fashion, movies & more from your favorite websites and blogs.
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Kenya gay demand recognition Scores of Kenya homosexuals celebrated the International Day Against Homophobia in style Monday and demanded for more recognition. The Lesbian Gay Bisexual...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
3K Views
Kenya's best kept brand theft myth By JUSTUS ONDARI Posted Monday, May 24 2010 at 15:24 In the confusion of shouts and haggling at Nairobi's Kariokor Market, a middle-aged woman makes a...
0 Reactions
12 Replies
9K Views
Kama tunavyojua kwa sasa, marais wa Jumuiya waliamua kuwa kongamano la kisiasa (confederation) itakuwa muungano wa kisiasa wa mpito wa kukaribisha shirikisho la kisiasa (federation). Tofauti kubwa...
0 Reactions
6 Replies
2K Views
Back
Top Bottom