The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
As a woman, I can tell you that I’m in a relationship with my breasts. After all, they’ve always been there for me. And God willing, they will never leave me. On a good breast day, I look in the...
0 Reactions
7 Replies
3K Views
Mobile telecommunication companies always advice and constantly remind their subscribers to usually double check the details before pressing the final "OK" button to send or withdraw money...
0 Reactions
8 Replies
4K Views
Okay this is bad, really bad. I mean absurd!!! In the end tutaambiwa everything causes cancer! Am crossing my fingers... Hebu soma hii research ujionee yanayoweza cause cancer =============...
1 Reactions
8 Replies
2K Views
We have people making loads of cash off of the runway, and others from criticizing those on the runway. What I think is, even fashion gurus are not always right, as in fashion is only what it is...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
1K Views
Someone just sent me this on my sms: "Thank you for calling Kenya,Kenya will take your call shortly. Did u know Kenya is located in east Africa where a wheelbarrow costs 109k,fb account opening...
0 Reactions
6 Replies
2K Views
Yesterday was a big day for Rapper Octopizzo. His name is clashing with top game changers of rap music globally. A decade ago,Dr.Dre was-and still is- one of Hip Hop Rap Gods together with the...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
2K Views
Ukiangalia hilo title utadhani niliutoa kutoka lile mockumentary (fani la documentary) "A day without a Mexican" wa mwaka 2004 lililoangazia umuhimu wa wananchi wa Mexico kwenye uchumi wa...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
1K Views
For many women, a dream wedding might not be complete without an elegant limousine to leave tongues wagging months after saying I do. Grooms sweat the small stuff to hire limos to please their...
1 Reactions
5 Replies
4K Views
Are you the man who is trying to have kids and you are wondering what foods to eat to increase your sexual health? Here are cheap, locally available foods that will put your body up for the task...
1 Reactions
4 Replies
4K Views
I still haven't been able to understand anyone who says, 'you only live once, so make the most of it' and then goes on to 'waste' that life by drinking themselves silly or doing drugs or having...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
1K Views
Does Kenya Really Have A Naija Music Problem? The story is often told about the mother cheetah who comes back home from the hunt to find her cubs have been trampled to death by elephants. Knowing...
3 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
Wakuu kutokana na shughuli zangu za kibiashara sasa nimeona ni vema nikiamia nairobi kufungua depot hapo hii ni baada ya Mombasa kuiweka kiganjani. Ikumbukwe nilisomea human resource na...
1 Reactions
132 Replies
14K Views
Juzi tulimget huyu mdhii akiwa amelala nje ya place ninadoiya works masaa 8:30 hivi. Ni ka alikuwa amestay hapo tangu ngware, mazee na hiyo njeve! Sa tukamuamsha na kumwuliza niaje, kama ako...
4 Reactions
4 Replies
3K Views
Sasa nchini Kenya katika siku za hivi karibuni kumetokea visa vya kustaajabisha sana...... Mwanamume mmoja alifikishwa mahakamani hapo jana baada ya kupatikana akifanya ngono na Kuku ambaye...
0 Reactions
43 Replies
22K Views
Alex Mutuku, an IT expert, who was earlier this year linked by police to the Safaricom fake credit scam and alleged hacking of the NIC Bank system, claimed that he wants to kill himself after he...
1 Reactions
1 Replies
4K Views
Young people are building Dandora's clean, green future By BITANGE NDEMO In Summary Charles had just come back from abroad and found that everybody complained but no one did anything...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Oft you'll hear guys grumble, "Yo, I can't afford lunch today, am broke." But if you thought you're sailing on the same boat with everyone, this story will depress you Anyway, there are guys who...
1 Reactions
96 Replies
22K Views
Idle Men Viciously Attack Prostitute At City Hall As She Pleads With Man To Pay Her For Eating Her Goods Town was brought to a standstill after a prostitute demanded to be paid her dues by a John...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
The Kilimani Mums Uncensored: Where wild side of Kenyan women is revealed You have probably heard about them or eavesdropped on their convos. They are found on perhaps the most interesting online...
0 Reactions
6 Replies
19K Views
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…