Tanzania Politics Discussion Board

Lets analyze and have critical thinking discussions on Tanzanian Politics. ENGLISH ONLY

JF Prefixes:

i want to know which country our coming elected president on October 2015 will be chosen to visit first in the world and why?and how many troop will be accompanied him.as the one who read...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Lowassa, Edward N. He was assailed with a detrimental scandal enthralling the public and subsequently leading to his derisive abdication.....Richmond scandal awarded him a significant public...
3 Reactions
6 Replies
2K Views
UKAWA Is beaming from ear to ear hoping voters will dump ccm in favour of their hastily assembled troops. However, UKAWA ought to take a deep breath and genuinely take stock of their chances...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
1K Views
Chama Cha Mapinduzi (CCM) Presidential candidate John Magufuli delivers a speech during a political rally on July 14, 2015 in Dar es Salaam, ahead presidential election which will be held in...
4 Reactions
56 Replies
7K Views
CCM will not change by merely changing the man at the top. CCM is a sophisticated system built over many years in support of a one party system and mildly changed to "suit" multi-party democracy...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
3K Views
Lowassa's juggernaut rolls on, and Mwalimu can't stop him this time IN SUMMARY How many of those who oppose Lowassa within CCM can withstand the steamroller that the man has unleashed on his...
2 Reactions
8 Replies
5K Views
Mahojiano kati ya Dr. Wibraod Peter Slaa na 93.1, one of the largest talk show in Mid-Western USA Bonyeza link hapa chini kusikiliza CHADEMA DIASPORA : Americans Describes Kikwete As A Tyrant...
3 Reactions
108 Replies
18K Views
The CCM choice of presidential candidate is likely to be the country’s next president. And the party’s governing bodies are making their choice this week. As much of Tanzania waits for the...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) says Tanzania's macroeconomic performance remains strong with favourable medium-term prospects. The country has however seen a recent weakening in its economy...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
Uncertain horizons … Young men in Bagamoyo look out to sea. New laws threaten to make Tanzania one of Africa's most repressive countries for freedom of speech. There is a strange pattern...
3 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
They are wolves that devours under the moonlight.
1 Reactions
0 Replies
As a student from UDSM i registered to get the National ID when NIDA was conducting that programme at the University. On the application form, one was to show if he/she wanted to also apply for...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm very serious about what I'm to ask now. What is the relationship of your man with books? Does he read, does he write? If the answer is yes, present evidence. Just two newspaper...
0 Reactions
31 Replies
4K Views
MY CHOICE, MY BATTLE , MY PATH I have chosen my battle, I have chosen my war, its a just war; A war that will go down in the history of this nation. The war of choice, the right to decide who i...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
1K Views
Will Kikwete play Mkapa card and pick CCM presidential candidate? The CCM national chairman, President Jakaya Kikwete, greets delegates upon his arrival for a past party congress in Dodoma...
1 Reactions
9 Replies
3K Views
Mr Charles Makongoro Nyerere, son of Mwalimu Nyerere, yesterday joined field that is getting increasingly crowded with aspirants eying the CCM ticket for the presidency, declaring himself the...
0 Reactions
6 Replies
2K Views
President Jakaya Kikwete yesterday awarded medals to 28 public servants for their long and outstanding service to the nation. PRESIDENT Jakaya Kikwete poses for a souvenir photo with 28 senior...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
If HE Sitta manages to see the reconstruction of the standard gauge Central Railway through, then he is a man of extraordinary resilience. All the odds seem to be against him. I remember how he...
3 Reactions
25 Replies
6K Views
"I WANT TO BE PRESDENT" I would like to ask all those who are aspiring for presidency only one question. 1. How will you raise the value of a shilling to dollar? The exchange rate Now stands at...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Members of Parliament spend their first year wondering how they managed to get elected, and the rest of their time in office wondering how their colleagues got elected. Do you agree? if yes why...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
Back
Top Bottom