Ukiudharau moshi unaofuka, basi jiandae kuzima moto

JF mara nyingi inakuwa inanichekesha na kunifurahisha deile, hivi kwa mfano wewe ni kitu gani kinachoashiria kuwa wewe ni ke?Au ni kiherehere changu tu ndo kinalazimisha kuwa wewe ni ke?
Ahhhaaa... Why muoga like that? Haaaa.... I do say the Truth no reason to lie ... Ask those from here who met me before or talked to me then they will tell you.. Ili doubt zikuondoke dear.. Thanks..

Ahhhaaa... Why muoga like that? Haaaa.... I do say the Truth no reason to lie ... Ask those from here who met me before or talked to me then they will tell you.. Ili doubt zikuondoke dear.. Thanks..
Ok, thanks my dear!!....ila mimi nikishakupenda hata nikijakujua kuwa wewe ni wa kiume huwa naendelea kukupenda hivyo hivyo tu!

Ok, thanks my dear!!....ila mimi nikishakupenda hata nikijakujua kuwa wewe ni wa kiume huwa naendelea kukupenda hivyo hivyo tu!
Uwiiiiii aahaaaa.... Yes no problem dear.. But I do still say , I'm not the one you are afraid of and think I am... Stay Blessed... Thanks..

Haaaahhaaaa... Kazi unayo.. For those who are doing that si bure waa demons wanawasumbua lol... Haaahaaa.. Okay welcome tuu no problem... Thanks..
me too i need to be there but i afraid coz i have a someone who love me than anything

Haaaahhaaaa... Kazi unayo.. For those who are doing that si bure waa demons wanawasumbua lol... Haaahaaa.. Okay welcome tuu no problem... Thanks..
Naona sana huruma kuwa kuna jinsia ya 'me' itaendelea kupendwa baada ya mimi kwenda huko PM lol!!.....i wish you will not be you my dear!

me too i need to be there but i afraid coz i have a someone who love me than anything
I do too have someone whom I love so much. And not afraid to tell anyone who will want me.... For someone else to go PM or my PM it doesn't mean that he / she will get what he / she has been looking for ( especially on kummtaka MTU )... There are so many reasons make other people want to go PM .. It could be something else ambacho you can't talk with that person in public... I do go PM and talk to some people sometimes and not because I want them to be my partner no.. Its because other things ... Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom