Times Up! Hadji, Nyoni and Mtasiwa must go Now!

Du! Jamani Ngurudoto mpaka mara ngapi? I think they have proved failure. Very unfortunately the rule of law seems to take action mostly to mere citizens of this land. Indeed its the very time for senior officers to start been taken accountable,no more time for them to evaluate themselves. At the end only time will tell. May God bless those who real love our country and its people.

Je huyu JK naye tusemeje, alliondoka kwenda davos Uswisi na Ethiopia mgomo umeanza karudi usiku wa juzi kesho yake badala kufanyia kazi walau hata kutoa kauli kama raisi yeye kaamkia kwenda kufungua tawi la benki ya FNB, JAMANI MIMI HAIJANIINGIA KICHWANI KABISA inamaana ufunguzi wa tawi benki unamaana na umuhimi sana kuliko vifo vya watanzania na mgomo wa madaktari waliompigia KURA, ??????

HA HAAA HAA!! Mi naona baada ya kuPONDeka akamkaribisha na kuPINDA washee uchaf, MBAYUWAYU KASHTUKA sidhan kamna yey atajaribu kulizungumzia hili la ma doc

Du! Hali ni mbaya sana, hivi hawa jamaa wanataka ngurudoto mpaka lini? They have proved to be a real failure despite several Ngurudoto seminars. TRIAL AND ERROR IN LEADING THE 'NCHI' OOH! REAL PATHETIC.

Mzee Mwanakijiji

who fire who? The whole government is mess, you can`t tell if Mr. President has courage to fire anybody in his cabinet, I am very disturbed by Mr. President the way is handling the Doctor`s crisis is as if he does not give a shit, this is the same who was advocating better life for Tanzanians, we are suffering because of his incompetence and poor leadership, I don`t understand those who stand behind this man, it personal matter who to support, but myself I am done, If he does not care for mama wajawazito and poor children what else left on his heart? Is this what we have been fighting to put this man in the office of president? I will remain CCM cadre but I can`t wait to see this man go for good. To all my friend who we clashed during election I am deeply sorry I never knew what I was advocating for, I am very very very disappointed.

Chama
Gongo la Mboto DSM

Lini uliacha kuwa support wakubwa zako wa wakanisani???

Whom in your right mind can beat the challenge? "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely", You?

incompent = incompetent

Jamani huyu dada anakwaza kweli kweli, mods please wekeni kitufe cha kupiga mtu makofi... pls i beg you!

Lini uliacha kuwa support wakubwa zako wa wakanisani???

Topical

I will support anybody who is going to deliver to Tanzanians; religion never influenced my decision; more to that I always thanks Allah for opening my ways and I never kiss no politician ass to make my living am good in what I do; I have good professional that why I encourage you to go school that is only way to come out of politicians trap, you support something you don`t understand do you understand how many wajawazito Muslims has died because of this crisis? What do you benefit personal from Kikwete? I don`t know the man I always saw him on newspapers and TV, I was defending based on my political belief and not otherwise; so don`t keep your self low Allah made you better than that.

Chama
Gongo la Mboto DSM

Topical

I will support anybody who is going to deliver to Tanzanians; religion never influenced my decision; more to that I always thanks Allah for opening my ways and I never kiss no politician ass to make my living am good in what I do; I have good professional that why I encourage you to go school that is only way to come out of politicians trap, you support something you don`t understand do you understand how many wajawazito Muslims has died because of this crisis? What do you benefit personal from Kikwete? I don`t know the man I always saw him on newspapers and TV, I was defending based on my political belief and not otherwise; so don`t keep your self low Allah made you better than that.

Chama
Gongo la Mboto DSM

Sawa wakubwa zako ndio wamekwambia mimi sijasoma na wewe umesoma una professional nzuri ha ha ha..

Sasa kama hupendi mama wajawazito wafe, kwanini una support mgomo ulioanzishwa na madaktari, unapata support ya chadema na mwanakijiji, na wewe ulivyo-mbeba mabegi ya wakristo una wa support lol..

kwenda shule si kuelimika; you are simply blind and see no big horizon...keep on supporting mwanakijiji et al... unajua ajenda zao au unafakamia mambo bila ujuzi...umeshaona chadema wanavyofurahia mgomo huu why??

CSSC focuses on improving quality, accessibility and availability of health and education services by following its three strategies, namely (a) fostering partnerships and institutional development, (b) capacity building, and (c) Lobbying and advocacy.
Activities
• Advocate and lobby for policies to improve health and education services
• Offer trainings for personnel of health and education institutions
• Maintain networking among stakeholders in the education and health sector
• Support public private partnerships (PPP) between the Government and private health and education service providers
• Build, rehabilitate and equip church run health and education facilities
CSSC also coordinates the implementation of various projects, such as the HIV/AIDS Project (Global Fund supported), the Malaria Communities Program (USAID supported), the Pay for Performance Project (CORDAID supported), or the Construction and Rehabilitation of school and health facilities (German Development Bank supported).
The Director, CSSC Headquarter, P.O Box 9433 Dar es Salaam, email: cssc@cssc.or.tz,
Tel.:+255 22 211 2918/ 212 3730/ 213 6720

[TD]
Objectives
[/TD]

MMM,

Miongoni mwa mambo yanayowazuia kufanya hivyo ni pamoja na peer pressure, kwamba wasianzishe utamaduni utakaopelekea baraza la mawaziri kubadilika kila siku kwani kutokana na muundo mbovu wa serikali nzima pamoja na vurugu zilizopo ndani ya CCM, ni viongozi wachache sana ambao wataonekana bado wana hadhi mbele ya umma, ikiwa hawa unaowataja watachukua uamuzi huo mgumu, lakini ulio muhimu. Utendaji huu mbovu usingekuwepo iwapo bunge lingekuwa linaidhinisha uteuzi wa baraza la mawaziri na na uteuzi watendaji wakuu mbalimbali serikalini. Na katika mazingira kama haya ya sasa ya sekta ya afya, hii ingewafanya viongozi husika kuwa na tabia ya kujipima wenyewe badala ya kusubiria bunge lifanye uamuzi.

Vinginevyo katika mazingira ya sasa, nafasi pekee ya kuwatoa viongozi hawa ni kupitia ile kamati ya Mama Sitta iliyopewa jukumu la kwenda kusikiliza pande zote mbili kisha kurudi na ripoti katika bunge la mwezi wa Nne nafikiri. Kamati hii inaweza kutoa mapendekezo unayoyazungumzia wewe. Lakini bado sidhani kama watafanya hivyo, hasa kuwafukuzisha kabisa watumishi hawa kwani tatizo la kimuundo pale wizarani litabakia pale pale, kama iliyokuwa huko nyuma chini ya Chiduo, Meghji, Sarungi, Mwinyi n.k.

Kwa mtazamo wangu ambao pengine ni finyu, ni muhimu Pinda akashauriana na JK kuvunja baraza la mawaziri ili kufumua upya wizara ya Afya, huku ikitoa ahadi kushughilikia masuala yao katika bajeti zijazo. Hii itasaidia sana Madaktari kutulia. Lakini ili kuonyesha kwamba serikali didnt bow down to pressure ya upinzani etc (kwani hili ni suala la kisiasa pia), Rais anaweza kuja na project nyingine ya kufumua pia wizara ya elimu n.k, ambayo nayo mfumo wake umepitwa na wakati kama ule wa wizara ya afya, na kutangaza kwamba mabadiliko ya baraza yanatokana na mpango wa muda mrefu kushughulikia haya haya na haya. Vinginevyo, tunao Haji, Nyoni na Mtasiwa katika serikali mpaka 2015, sana sana Nyoni kama ataondolewa, basi ni kupewa Ubalozi.

Hiyo ndio Serikali ya CCM chini ya katiba ya sasa.

We have waited and the wait is now over. These three must resign if they have any sense of duty to our nation left in them. They must be sacked if that sense of duty is left in the hearts of hearts of their superiors. For how long shall a nation be forced to kneel before the alter of the corrupt ruling elite? For how long shall incompent and mediocre leaders be left to reign as there is no one in the whole nation who can take them to task?

The three top officials at the MoHSW have shown that they are untouchable and the protection they enjoy within the government is absolute. Since the beginning of the current doctors' strike the trio have continue without a sense of 'urgency of the now'. Once the three are sacked/resign then the constructive negotiations between the striking doctors and the government can start and I believe the firing/resignations will assure the doctors that the government is serious enough and will make them return to work while the other issues are being hammered out.

So, time is up; its time for you three to go!

Mkjj, IMHO the first person who should resign is Kikwete, many problems in our beloved country are caused by his lack of leadership qualities, therefore Kikwete is the number one culprit.

Kwa bajeti ya dola bilioni nane, hakuna wazir yeyote au PS atakayebadilisha conditions za mahospitali yetu.
Binafsi naona madaktari ni selfish na wapuuzi wasiojali nani wanamtumikia.

Mwanakijiji,
Things are not working like that. You can't force someone to resign or to leave the office. For some guys resigning means you are weak, you can't rectify/solve problems at hand. Let's wait.. .its up to them to evaluate n make the so called hard decision depending on their concious!
With the current on going situation, I think we can't blame just one part. Both parties doctors n government should be blamed for failing to reach into an agreement!

Rejao,the doctors have accepted the responsibility to the failure to reach a win win agremment with the Government and we are
now seeing their action, we are waiting to see the action from the Government and not their reactions.

Je huyu JK naye tusemeje, alliondoka kwenda davos Uswisi na Ethiopia mgomo umeanza karudi usiku wa juzi kesho yake badala kufanyia kazi walau hata kutoa kauli kama raisi yeye kaamkia kwenda kufungua tawi la benki ya FNB, JAMANI MIMI HAIJANIINGIA KICHWANI KABISA inamaana ufunguzi wa tawi benki unamaana na umuhimi sana kuliko vifo vya watanzania na mgomo wa madaktari waliompigia KURA, ??????
Kuhusu huyo ******, the least you have to do is just to think as if he is not there. this will help you release some tension in your mind. Jamaa kwa kweli sijui alipata malezi gani, ni ngumu sana kujua. Sometime time one may question as to whether he has even little brain left in his head!

Sawa wakubwa zako ndio wamekwambia mimi sijasoma na wewe umesoma una professional nzuri ha ha ha..

Sasa kama hupendi mama wajawazito wafe, kwanini una support mgomo ulioanzishwa na madaktari, unapata support ya chadema na mwanakijiji, na wewe ulivyo-mbeba mabegi ya wakristo una wa support lol..

kwenda shule si kuelimika; you are simply blind and see no big horizon...keep on supporting mwanakijiji et al... unajua ajenda zao au unafakamia mambo bila ujuzi...umeshaona chadema wanavyofurahia mgomo huu why??

Topical,
Samahani sina nia ya kumsema mtu yeyote ila ndani ya JF kujua mtu kilaza si kazi ukisoma mistari miwili tu unajua pumba na mchele

Chama
Gongo la Mboto DSM

Kwa bajeti ya dola bilioni nane, hakuna wazir yeyote au PS atakayebadilisha conditions za mahospitali yetu.
Binafsi naona madaktari ni selfish na wapuuzi wasiojali nani wanamtumikia.

SOBY,
Tatizo si ufinyu wa bajeti ila ni priorities serikali yetu ipo busy sana kushughulikia mambo ambayo si ya msingi viongozi wetu watalipa kile wanachoona watapata 10%, ukweli serikali hii haina inachojali na ndio imechangia sana wanataaluma wengi kuikimbia nchi, tukirudi kwenye madaktari wanachodai ni haki ya msingi, laiti kama viongozi wetu wasingekuwa wabadhirifu basi hata hawa madaktari wasingegoma, serikali inatumia kiasi gani kutibia viongozi nje? Mwaka jana nilikutana na mmoja wa wakuu wa idara za serikali New Delhi kilicho mpeleka kutibiwa jino, sasa jiulize Matonya akiumwa na jino ganzi hakuna hospitali; SOBY upo USA hadithi ni tofauti hapa bongo.

Chama
Gongo la Mboto DSM

Chase Them Crazy Baldheads Out Of Town

Crazy Baldheads
Them crazy, them crazy
We gonna chase those crazy
Baldheads out of town
Chase those crazy baldheads
Out of town

I and I build a cabin
I and I plant the corn
Didn't my people before me
Slave for this country
Now you look me with a scorn
Then you eat up all my corn

We gonna chase those crazy baldheads
Chase them crazy
Chase those crazy baldheads out of town

Build your penitentiary, we build your schools
Brainwash education to make us the fools
Hate is your reward for our love
Telling us of your God above

Chase those crazy bunkheads

Here comes the conman
Coming with his con plan
We won't take no bribe, we got stay alive

Chase those crazy baldheads

Kwa serikali iliyopo suala la kujiuzuru halipo!
Watu wataendelea kuboronga na wataendelea kulindana

Back
Top Bottom