>*< The BEST Of Denzel Washington >*<

Unfortunately,I first read the Pelican Brief novel before watching the movie itself so obviously I had the impression that it was too diluted compared to the novel.But it still remain a good movie(ofcourse any movies with Julia and Denzel can't be bad even if it were kanumba 's production!)

hahahah.... Lone Stricker unavituko wewe!!! Kweli Umenichekesha dear.... Nimeshindwa kabisa fikiria Production ya Kanumba in relation na the movie hahaha...... Sasa Mimi nilikua na bahati niliangalia movie ndio nikasoma kitabu baadae, Denzel kwa kupitia hio movie ndie alinifanya nianze kumsoma John Grisham na Ma novel yake yale...lol

....dah..............sijui nianzie wapi...lol

Anzia Mwanzo.... lol

THANKS For the Link Boss.... Never had a pleasure of seeing them.... Yaani a beautiful Family indeed... Hadi wivu...

hii ya american gangster alijitahidi lakini hakuweza kumfika the real frank lucas maana alikuwa ni noma aisee..

Ndetichia movie gani wapenda kuliko zoote za Denzel??

That lady was CRAZY IN LOVE aisee..... You know most of us are weakened by sight of strength in a man....lol

Unakumbuka ile thread ya BAD BOYS get gals Vs GOOD BOYS ambao hupata shida kupata gals... Women are more drawed by a bad boy.....

But for men it is different. Have you told someone not to something but s/he goes on and do exactly the same thing? Unaishia tuu kusema: What is the matter with you tena mara tatu. This clip made me saying to people "What is the matter with you" when you tell them not to do something but they still do tena in front you. What is the matter with you x 3. Though sijafikiria bado kufanya yaliyofanyika kwenye gari.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamani Mwali wakati one of my best part ni ile slow motion ya ajali baada ya kukimbizana zile fast cars (Tom Vs Tharndie) kutaka tokea na hatimae wakadondokeana....lol
That is what made me hate the movie sasa. It is so sexist yani. Kwamba the woman could not control the vehicle and she had to be rescued by a 'real man'. Eeiiiish!

That is what made me hate the movie sasa. It is so sexist yani. Kwamba the woman could not control the vehicle and she had to be rescued by a 'real man'. Eeiiiish!

Come on Mwali... You know women... Ukute she just wanted the pleasure of it... lol...

Hata hivo mbona walionekana wapo 50/50 katika the situation, It just happened kua it had occurred to her, mbona hata to the guy ingewezekana... In fact the woman alikua portrayed kwa kiasi kikubwa kama she can handle her self... hahahah...

hahahah.... Lone Stricker unavituko wewe!!! Kweli Umenichekesha dear.... Nimeshindwa kabisa fikiria Production ya Kanumba in relation na the movie hahaha...... Sasa Mimi nilikua na bahati niliangalia movie ndio nikasoma kitabu baadae, Denzel kwa kupitia hio movie ndie alinifanya nianze kumsoma John Grisham na Ma novel yake yale...lol
I think the only movie that did credit to a John Grisham's novel is A Time to Kill.I can't forget how Carl Lee's (Samuel Jackson) lawyer summed up his defence by telling the court's jury to close their eyes while he narrated the haunting story to the point of moving them and himself to tears!

Denzel's Oscars remains the purest Oscar among those won by black actors and actress.He won his awards in roles that could be played convincingly by both whites and Blacks.
Mfano,roles za Whittaker kwenye The last King of Scotland na Jamie Fox zisingeweza kuchezwa na wazungu.

Guys mnaweza kutaja denzel washington bila kutaja "mississipi masala?" ukitaja hiyo maana yake umemtaja denzel. Halafu kuna kitu kinaitwa inside man cha akili vibaya sana. Kwenye pelham 123 mimi naona travolta alijirahisisha sana kwake ili denzel aonekane mshindi lakini kwa wote tunaomfahamu travolta huwa sio rahisi kivile. Kwenye siege nilipenda sana alivyoielezea vita ya ugaidi.

Wandugu najaribu lakini nashindwa kabisa kuangalia movie bila subtitle naona kama kuna maneno yatanipita. Naomba msaada wenu nifanye mazoezi gani ili niweze kumudu?

Namkubali sana huyu jamaa miongoni mwa move ni MalcomX..na inasikitisha sana mwishoni pale x anapokuwa assassinated!

I think the only movie that did credit to a John Grisham's novel is A Time to Kill.I can't forget how Carl Lee's (Samuel Jackson) lawyer summed up his defence by telling the court's jury to close their eyes while he narrated the haunting story to the point of moving them and himself to tears!

A time to kill?? Suprisingly I am not into it saana like I am into Pelican Brief, hapa unanifanya nitake kuingalia upya vizuri to see what I had missed...

Denzel's Oscars remains the purest Oscar among those won by black actors and actress.He won his awards in roles that could be played convincingly by both whites and Blacks.
Mfano,roles za Whittaker kwenye The last King of Scotland na Jamie Fox zisingeweza kuchezwa na wazungu.

I had never ever thought of it in that line.... You are good, appreciated. Come to think of it you are right... Hata J Fox anajitahidi nafasi zake ambazo hua acheza, Umewahi angalia "Law abiding citizen" wako na Gerald Butler?

Kwa sababu nampenda sana Denzel ,ninachohisi hata kama movie yake haijafanya vizuri mie nitaipenda tu ...

I love the followings from DW..

Inside Man .
Deja Vu.
The Manchurian Candidate
Antwone fisher
Mississippi Masala

na nyingine nyingi.

Wewe ndio umeeleza ukweli.... hahaha..... You love him hadi huwezi ona picha yake ni mbya.... Ila hio ya "The Machurian Candidate" Sijui niliisahau vipi..... Hiio ni one of his BEST. Na that woman and his son... woote walikua Psycho aisee... Dah!

Back
Top Bottom