Taratiiiibu…. Geuka Nyuma!!!

Nyuma yangu kushoto kuna bookshelves (niko kwenye Chuo Kikuu kimoja nafanya kijiutafiti); kushoto kuna jamaa kakaa anafanya kazi yake kwenye kompyuta; ila naweza kuelezea kuwa kiti hajakikalia bali kimemkalia maana kakizidi kwa kila kitu.. sijui kwanini hakuna viti vyenye double seats maofisini kwa wale wengine waliojaliwa maumbo makubwa.

ha ha ha.... Umesahau la muhimu kwake daima.... Always protect family....lol...

Naamini kabisa you are enjoing....

Enjoing ... Pamoja sanaaa!(Lol)

I know!! .. family very importat to him.. But it was t there ... I said like it was..
It was you who didnt put there ... Nimecopy kama ilivyokuwa.. (although changed... No great feeligs??)

...Bth way ..how is "Fools die" ..geting along!!

Nyuma yangu kushoto kuna bookshelves (niko kwenye Chuo Kikuu kimoja nafanya kijiutafiti); kushoto kuna jamaa kakaa anafanya kazi yake kwenye kompyuta; ila naweza kuelezea kuwa kiti hajakikalia bali kimemkalia maana kakizidi kwa kila kitu.. sijui kwanini hakuna viti vyenye double seats maofisini kwa wale wengine waliojaliwa maumbo makubwa.

Not dissapointed kabisa.... imagination bila kuambiwa daima hufikiria you are surrounded

with pen and paper... Katika blue kweli imenichekesha.... Dah! Come to think of it!!

Enjoing ... Pamoja sanaaa!(Lol)

I know!! .. family very importat to him.. But it was t there ... I said like it was..
It was you who didnt put there ... Nimecopy kama ilivyokuwa.. (although changed... No great feeligs??)

...Bth way ..how is "Fools die" ..geting along!!

Hey naona umeamua not to let go....lol....

Fools Die is GREAT.... Ngoja nikumegee hiki kipande mwanzoni kabisa upate picha....

"I want to tell a story, I have no other vanity. I don't desire success or
fame or money. But that's easy, most men, most women don't, not really.
Even Better, I don't want love. When i was young, some women told me
they loved me for my long eyelashes.. I accepted. Later it was my wit. Then
for my power and money. Then for my talent. Then for my mind - deep. Ok
i can handle all of it. The only woman who scares me is the one who loves me
for myself alone....."

Mario Puzo.... Huyu jamaa i think never trusted any woman he fell in love with....
Vitabu vyake vyooote, wanawake wana so much power, but painted to be feared....

Hey naona umeamua not to let go....lol....

Fools Die is GREAT.... Ngoja nikumegee hiki kipande mwanzoni kabisa upate picha....

"I want to tell a story, I have no other vanity. I don't desire success or
fame or money. But that's easy, most men, most women don't, not really.
Even Better, I don't want love. When i was young, some women told me
they loved me for my long eyelashes.. I accepted. Later it was my wit. Then
for my power and money. Then for my talent. Then for my mind - deep. Ok
i can handle all of it. The only woman who scares me is the one who loves me
for myself alone....."

Mario Puzo.... Huyu jamaa i think never trusted any woman he fell in love with....
Vitabu vyake vyooote, wanawake wana so much power, but painted to be feared....

@ Blue!! ... Haha hah!!!

Ni kama namuelewa ... It real needs a character and TOUGH LOVE ..to have all inoder .. after all many women needs Love only love and not what men thinks ... Puzo ..not xptional ... bonge la statement to digest!!

@ Blue!! ... Haha hah!!!

Ni kama namuelewa ... It real needs a character and TOUGH LOVE ..to have all inoder .. after all many women needs Love only love and not what men thinks ... Puzo ..not xptional ... bonge la statement to digest!!

It took me several minutes to understand that....lol (in blue)
Naona twa pishana tu Azimio.... Are you good?

It took me several minutes to understand that....lol (in blue)
Naona twa pishana tu Azimio.... Are you good?

... very good! ... Nategemea with those several mintes you took to contemplate ?!
... you had a correct understanding! did you? Lol ... Hey, am not threating for an answer ...am just reasonig with You!! lol

Back
Top Bottom