Namtafuta baba watoto wangu. Donge nono & SEXY digits Litatolewa!!!

Yes, but I am not ready to trust you just because you want me to. I need to test your female intuition through some questions first. Sitaki watoto wangu walelewe na mama ambae hawezi ku-anticipate desires of people she is supposed to care about (in this case me, but later it will be them). So, can you guess what my desires are right now?

Your desires right now is to wish you could see me, the way I look and if indeed I look like

the way you imagine. Your desire is to go further than that, that being to quench that tingling

hot thirst growing unvoluntary in your loins rite now. your desire is not to be a father of my twins,

but to do what is supposed to be done so as to get those twins,

if possible for the whole night or day depending on your thirst and taste of my nectar.

Your desires right now is to wish you could see me, the way I look and if indeed I look like

the way you imagine. Your desire is to go further than that, that being to quench that tingling

hot thirst growing unvoluntary in your loins rite now. your desire is not to be a father of my twins,

but to do what is supposed to be done so as to get those twins,

if possible for the whole night or day depending on your thirst and taste of my nectar.
That is your desire babe, not mine (we'll come back on that in a second). We are talking about creating life here, so stay focus and stop thinking about SEX for few minutes. read my mind...

Umenikumbusha zamani za Solo thang ' Kama nataka dem'. Kwa ujumla mtu mwenye sifa zote hizo lazima atakua anatokea sayari nyingine ama kama si hivyo basi atakua jini.

mmmmh. nahisi kushawishika vile.. Ribosome wewe haupo interested au sio mwanaume timilifu?

You are not my type. Not interested in you at all. My interest hapa JF ni Mwali, kama ile avatar yake ni yeye mwenyewe.

My sweetest umeona nilivyomwambia ana desire? toa marks kama u think it true.

Mimi nimekuambia anajifanya matawi, wewe huamini umeona majibu yake? Ila wa hivyo wazuri kweli, unajua unamfanyaje...? Unampaisha juu halafu unamkwepeshea hadi aombe msamaha! LOL

That is your desire babe, not mine (we'll come back on that in a second). We are talking about creating life here, so stay focus and stop thinking about SEX for few minutes. read my mind...

I was testing you, you are rigid, and don't want a rigid dad for my kids,

either you bend a bit or I will just end up doing it with fazaa the one with a sexy voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh....oooh, zali linanipita tena. Hivi wachina hawawezi kunitengenezea sifa zote hizo!

Ngoja nijaribu nitakuPM. Erotica

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom