Msaada juu ya ITUNES

bulunga

JF-Expert Member
Oct 24, 2010
nilikuwa natafuta msaada wa itune , nilikuwa na itunes , mara siku moja ikawa imefuta miziki yote kwene library, ikawa haifanyi kazi tena , nika down load mpya , lakini kuinstall, ikakataa ina sema old itune can not be un installed , kwa sasa siwezi tena kutumia tena i tunes , wajuzi wa mambo, naomba ushauri

ITunes huwa inatoa option ya kuupgrade sijui kwako imekueje mpaka umefikia kuuninstall.

iTunes moja ya software ovyo kabisa. Unless inabidi uitumie i.e una iPhone, iPod etc ningekushauri kutumie software nyingine jaribu Winamp au Media Monkey.

Anyway jaribu ushauri huu kuitoa, nadhani ni kama una XP.
The following instructions can be used for many other applications. Here I am using Itunes as an example.

Issue:
You are unable to uninstall Itunes successfully using Add/Remove Programs

Cause:
Files required for uninstall to be successful have been moved or deleted from the system.

Solution:
1. Download the Windows Installer Utility

a. Log on to the internet.
b. Go to the following website:
Microsoft Windows Installer Cleanup Utility - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
c. Download the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility
d. Choose "Yes" to save the file to your hard drive. As a save location, choose your Desktop.
e. Click on "Save".

2. Install the Windows Installer Utility

a. Close out of any open applications.
b. Double-click on "msicuu2.exe" which should be an icon on your Desktop.
c. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.

3. Run the Windows Installer Utility

a. Click on "Start" and select "All Programs".
b. Look for "Windows Installer Cleanup Utility".
c. Once open, you will be presented with a window. Locate Itunes, highlight it, and select "Remove".

Itunes should now be removed from your system.
Unable to update, uninstall, or install software due to missing file - Geeks to Go Forums