Mashariki ya Kati mfumo wa GPS haufanyi kazi

Masaa 8 khaaa.... Ngoja nilale

BREAKING:

The first Iranian drone swarm can be heard over Maysan, in south-eastern Iraq.

They will enter Israeli airspace in around 8 hours. It’s an attempt to overwhelm air defenses.

Missiles will be next

WATCH:

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:

"Citizens of Israel,

In recent years, and especially in recent weeks, Israel has been preparing for the possibility of a direct attack from Iran.

Our defense systems are deployed, we are prepared for any scenario, both defensively and offensively. The State of Israel is strong, the IDF is strong, and the public is strong.

We appreciate the standing of the United States by Israel's side, as well as the support of Britain, France, and many other countries.

I have established a clear principle - whoever harms us, we will harm them back. We will defend ourselves from any threat and do so with determination and resolve.

I know that you, the citizens of Israel, also maintain a sense of calm. I urge you to listen to the instructions of the Home Front Command.

Together we will stand, and with the help of God - together we will overcome all our enemies."

Masaa 8 khaaa.... Ngoja nilale

BREAKING:

The first Iranian drone swarm can be heard over Maysan, in south-eastern Iraq.

They will enter Israeli airspace in around 8 hours. It’s an attempt to overwhelm air defenses.

Missiles will be next
The moment we have been waiting for.
Finally we see a war btn Israel and Iran in a modern era

Jamani acheni kudanganyana Iran utapoteza kila kitu, hakuna tofauti na enzi za Sadamu na mabomuyake ya scud baada ya Israel kushambulia nuclear plant on Iraq.
Upo sahihi mtu anakuchapa kwenye ubalozi wako nakuuwa General wako Muhim that is meaning anajuwa vile atamalizana na wewe Iran hii vita anaenda poteza na kufa kabisa kiuchumi nahuwo ndio mpango let us keep cool

Back
Top Bottom