Life after Death: What happens after death?

Free ideas

hofu inajenga imani ya kuamini kisichokuepo??
Kabla yakuepo hizi dini mkuu nakubaliana nawe kuwa zamani binadamu alikua na system ya maisha katika kuirutubisha hii roho lakini dini zilipokuja zinasema mungu alikua yupo hapa hapa duniania na roho alizukusanya kutoka kwa wasaidizi malaika lakini sasa hivi mungu yupo mbali kwa mujibu wa imani zetu je haoni hofu zetu zimepungua akatokea kwa kutupa mifano ya hizo roho zinavyoteseka??

Mkuu unaongelea mungu au Mungu?

Last edited by a moderator:
GOD IS A SPIRIT.(John 4:24)

GENERAL CHARCTERISTICS OF A SPIRIT BEING.
1. A spirit has no gender (Matthew 22:30)

How can you prove that a spirit has no gender?

2. The spirit is not made of physical material. Therefore the spirit is invisible in a physical realm (Hebrews 11:6)

How do we identify it?

3. The spirit possesses a mind. The spirit and mind are of the same essence. The mind is a composite of the spirit. Mind is a part of a spirit. Therefore all spirits have mind.

What about insane people? Do they also possess insane spirits?

4. Spirit possess a will. Will is transferred into the mind. The mind helps the will to manifest. And the manifested will is called "choice". Choice is the manifested will. Therefore a will is what give birth a "choice"

First of all, prove to me that spirit possesses a will (with vivid evidences), then demonstrate/show me how the will is transfered into the mind and how the mind manifests the will into a choice

5. All spirits have a power of choice. Because they are not robots. They have their own wills.
6. The spirit being is not restrained by the laws of physics. Therefore a spirit can be any place at no time. The spirit has the speed more than that of light. Because they are not of physical material nature. E.g imaginations

How do you know this " a spirit has the speed more than that of light"

Hapo kwenye red, Do you mean spirit is imagination or?

7. Since the spirit has no gender… therefore the all spirits created by God cannot reproduce. No marriage (Matthew 22:30)

I think you have to prove the existence of spirit first without going any further

8. A will is generated from inside the spirit. And it is processed inside the mind. Therefore choice is generated by the mind.

If thats so, Why do we make wrong choices most of time?

9. The medium interconnection between the spirit and mind is called heart. In philosophy it is called subconscious mind. And a spirit is called "supper-conscious" mind. (Gen 6:5-6, Gen 8:21)
10. Things are written inside the heart and some storages occurs inside the mind. (Jer 31:33)
11. Many species of spirits created by God lives in a spiritual realm. The physical realm was designed by God to be dominated by the spirits from through the power of His Spirit.
12. God is eternal. Also he created spirits to be eternal. Therefore the spirit beings lives forever from the day they were created. (Please know that God always obeys His laws. He designed spirits to live forever. Therefore He will not kill them even though he have the power to do so. God is able to kill the spirit by using only His words… see Hebrews 4:12)
13. All spirits were created by God.
14. The presence of a spirits means the presence of life.
15. Heart is the center where wills from deep inside the spirit and intellect from the mind are processed and stored

mkuu String Theorist i have a question to you

your saying god is a spirit but latte your confused us when you re use this spirit to be created by the god how??
Does god create his own spirit ??

Pasco umeeleza vizuri bila kuegemea upande wowote ni jukumu la mtu kuchagua wap afate

No life after death...utachoma mahindi sana ungoje kuishi baada ya kufa fikiria ukichoma moto msitu majani huenda wapi baada ya kuungua?

nitashukuru mkuu watu8 nitajenga mtazamo mpya katika haya ingawa mkuu Pasco amechambua na kuchanganua mambo yalivyo katika upande wa mwili na roho

Nimerudi mkuu,
Kwanza naomba niweke wazi kuwa mtazamo wangu juu ya hili utaegemea sana kwenye misingi ya Biblia, kama ikibidi nitatumia baadhi ya nadharia nilizopata kusoma.

Nitajibu maswali yako kama ifuatavyo
1.je hii roho inaenda kukaa wapi juu au
chini ya ardhi?

Kwanza kabla ya yote lazima tutambue kuwa, kila kiumbe hai akiwemo mwanadamu hufa.
Mungu alipomuumba mtu, alimfanya katika namna tatu, hizi sehemu tatu ni mwili, nafsi na roho.

Sasa uhai wa mwanadamu ni ile roho ambayo hubebwa tu na hili 'boksi' ambalo huitwa mwili.

Roho zetu zimepewa uhuru wa kuchagua jambo jema au baya(free will).

Mtu anapokufa roho humtoka na kama alikuwa ni mtu mwema basi hupelekwa mahali panaitwa 'Paradiso', na kwa mtu hakuwa mwema ama alikufa angali mwenye dhambi basi roho hiyo huishia 'Kuzimu'.

Hizi sehemu mbili ni sehemu za muda tu wakati roho hizi zikingojea hukumu kuu.

2.tangu dunia ianze kuwepo je mungu
amehukumu hizi roho au ndio zinasubiria
hukumu ?

Biblia inatuambia baada ya kifo ni hukumu, na hata hapo juu nimeeleza namna roho za wanadamu zihukumiwavyo.

3. Kuna maandiko yanasema wale
waliotenda mema mungu atawazawadia vitu
vizuri ikiwemo wanawake warembo huko
peponi je roho peke yake au pamoja na
mwili?

Katika Biblia hakuna jambo hili...zawadi pekee ni uzima wa milele yaani kifo na mauti havitakuwepo tena.

4.je kuna maisha baada ya kifo?

Naam maisha baada ya kifo yapo lakini yatakuwa katika hali ya roho na sio mwili tena.

Nambari moja pale juu nimeeleza hilo...

NB;
Bahati mbaya natumia simu, nimeshindwa kuweka vipengele vya maandiko ya Biblia

Karibu kwa maswali zaidi

How can you prove that a spirit has no gender?

How do we identify it?

What about insane people? Do they also possess insane spirits?

First of all, prove to me that spirit possesses a will (with vivid evidences), then demonstrate/show me how the will is transfered into the mind and how the mind manifests the will into a choice

How do you know this " a spirit has the speed more than that of light"

Hapo kwenye red, Do you mean spirit is imagination or?

I think you have to prove the existence of spirit first without going any further

If thats so, Why do we make wrong choices most of time?

Wabongo kwa kujidai wanajua sayansi mpaka mnakera. Swali rahisi tu kwako mwanasayansi:

Thibitisha uwepo wa hewa. Je, unaweza kuiona oxygen, carbon dioxide n.k?

naomba nifuatilie kwa makini sana... this will solve many problems to many...

INTRODUCTION
GOD IS A SPIRIT.(John 4:24)​

GENERAL CHARCTERISTICS OF A SPIRIT BEING.
1. A spirit has no gender (Matthew 22:30)
2. The spirit is not made of physical material. Therefore the spirit is invisible in a physical realm (Hebrews 11:6)
3. The spirit possesses a mind. The spirit and mind are of the same essence. The mind is a composite of the spirit. Mind is a part of a spirit. Therefore all spirits have mind.
4. Spirit possess a will. Will is transferred into the mind. The mind helps the will to manifest. And the manifested will is called “choice”. Choice is the manifested will. Therefore a will is what give birth a “choice”
5. All spirits have a power of choice. Because they are not robots. They have their own wills.
6. The spirit being is not restrained by the laws of physics. Therefore a spirit can be any place at no time. The spirit has the speed more than that of light. Because they are not of physical material nature. E.g imaginations
7. Since the spirit has no gender… therefore the all spirits created by God cannot reproduce. No marriage (Matthew 22:30)
8. A will is generated from inside the spirit. And it is processed inside the mind. Therefore choice is generated by the mind.
9. The medium interconnection between the spirit and mind is called heart. In philosophy it is called subconscious mind. And a spirit is called “supper-conscious” mind. (Gen 6:5-6, Gen 8:21)
10. Things are written inside the heart and some storages occurs inside the mind. (Jer 31:33)
11. Many species of spirits created by God lives in a spiritual realm. The physical realm was designed by God to be dominated by the spirits from through the power of His Spirit.
12. God is eternal. Also he created spirits to be eternal. Therefore the spirit beings lives forever from the day they were created. (Please know that God always obeys His laws. He designed spirits to live forever. Therefore He will not kill them even though he have the power to do so. God is able to kill the spirit by using only His words… see Hebrews 4:12)
13. All spirits were created by God.
14. The presence of a spirits means the presence of life.
15. Heart is the center where wills from deep inside the spirit and intellect from the mind are processed and stored

THE MEANING OF A SOUL​
The soul is the “conscious” combination of wills generated deep inside the spirit, intellect available in the mind, and emotions generated by the chemical reactions of the physical body. Therefore it is a combination of wills, mind and emotions. (gen 2:7)
1. A soul include a body with its consciousness (1peter 3:18-20)
2. A spirit excludes consciousness of the physical body
3. The spirit is conscious even if it doesn’t possess a physical body. E.g. Angels or God himself.

NB. THE ABOVE THINGS ARE TOO DEEP TO BE UNDERSTOOD BY SOME PEOPLE... SO ULIZENI AMBAPO HAMTA ELEWA....

kuna kufa kwa aina mbili... 1. kufa kiroho = kupoteza Roho Mtakatifu mwilini (siku ile ile ya dhambi... adam alipoteza Holy Spirit). na 2. Kufa kimwili= kurudi mavumbini... Mtu akifa (kimwili) simply means roho yake imeucha mwili wake.

sasa mtu akifa kimwili... roho yake huenda kwenye spiritual realm... hiyo location ya huko kwenye spiritual world bible imeiita "kifungoni" yaani "prison".

angalia hapa... For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but made alive by the Spirit: By whom also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; Who formerly were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, by which a few, that is, eight souls were saved through water. (1Peter 3:18-20)

alafu tena inasema "For this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit" (1Pe 4:6)

hapana siku ya hukumu ni moja (Christ atakapo rudi tena)... see Revelation.

huu ni uongo wa hali ya juu because A spirit has no gender. angalia hapa imeandikwa "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven" (Matthew 22:30)

NDIO; kwasababu Binadamu ni roho mwenye mwili uliotengenezwa kutoka muvumbini (genesis 1:26, 2:7). Na roho hafi. Mungu aliumba roho zote na uwezo wa kuishi milele. (Shetani ni roho. Ndio maana Mungu hamuui shetani pamoja na kwamba anaweza kafanya hivyo kwa kutumia neno lake tuu (Hebrews 4:12)). Ndio maana kuna ufufuo, na ndio maana ilibidi Mungu atengeneze dustbin ya roho wote walio misuse their power of choice – Hell. For God will never violet his words.

Since the man is not a robot…Adam misused his power of choice and sinned. The same day Adam ate that tree…he become spiritually dead. We lost spiritual qualities and it followed by loss of original qualities of our bodies. And hence physical death followed. And through the principle of inheritance “by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned” - (Romans 5:12).

TO UNDO THIS SIN, Jesus was born sinless. Therefore, death had no power over Him. In order for Him to die, He had to receive all our sins so that death could have power over Him. Sasa, the very moment Jesus received our sin… God left him directly, and on that moment Jesus cried out loudly saying “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Mark 15:34).

I THINK INATOSHA FOR NOW.

GOD's Spirit came upon many people other than Jesus:

Trinitanian Christians claim that since Jesus carried GOD's spirit, then he must be GOD himself !. They often present these verses from the Bible:

Isaiah 11:1-3 "1. A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.

2. The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him (Jesus)-- the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of
counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD
(Jesus fearing his GOD)--

3. and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or
decide by what he hears with his ears;"

Matthew 12:18 "Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him (Jesus), and he will proclaim justice to the nations."

Let us look at the many others who carried GOD's spirit in them in the Bible:

Others who carried GOD's Spirit in them:

1 Samuel 16:16 "Let our lord command his servants here to search for someone who can play the harp. He will play when the evil spirit from God comes upon you, and you will feel better."

1 Samuel 18:10 "The next day an evil spirit from God came forcefully upon Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the harp, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand..."

1 Samuel 19:9 "But an evil spirit from the LORD came upon Saul as he was sitting in his house with his spear in his hand. While David was playing the harp,..."

1 Kings 22:22 " 'By what means?' the LORD asked. " 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

1 Kings 22:23 "So now the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouths of all these prophets of yours. The LORD has decreed disaster for you."

2 Chronicles 18:21 " 'I will go and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Numbers 24:2 "When Balaam looked out and saw Israel encamped tribe by tribe, the Spirit of God came upon him"

Judges 3:10 "The Spirit of the LORD came upon him, so that he became Israel's judge and went to war. The LORD gave Cushan-Rishathaim king of Aram into the hands of Othniel, who overpowered him."

Judges 6:34
"Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon Gideon, and he blew a trumpet, summoning the Abiezrites to follow him."

Judges 11:29
"Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah. He crossed Gilead and Manasseh, passed through Mizpah of Gilead, and from there he advanced against the Ammonites."

Judges 14:6
"The Spirit of the LORD came upon him in power so that he tore the lion apart with his bare hands as he might have torn a young goat. But he told neither his father nor his mother what he had done."

Judges 14:19
"Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon him in power. He went down to Ashkelon, struck down thirty of their men, stripped them of their belongings and gave their clothes to those who had explained the riddle. Burning with anger, he went up to his father's house."

Judges 15:14
"As he approached Lehi, the Philistines came toward him shouting. The Spirit of the LORD came upon him in power. The ropes on his arms became like charred flax, and the bindings dropped from his hands."

1 Samuel 10:6
"The Spirit of the LORD will come upon you in power, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person."

1 Samuel 10:10
"When they arrived at Gibeah, a procession of prophets met him; the Spirit of God came upon him in power, and he joined in their prophesying."

1 Samuel 11:6
"When Saul heard their words, the Spirit of God came upon him in power, and he burned with anger."

1 Samuel 16:13
"So Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the presence of his brothers, and from that day on the Spirit of the LORD came upon David in power. Samuel then went to Ramah."

1 Samuel 16:23
"Whenever the spirit from God came upon Saul, David would take his harp and play. Then relief would come to Saul; he would feel better, and the evil spirit would leave him."

1 Samuel 19:20
"so he sent men to capture him. But when they saw a group of prophets prophesying, with Samuel standing there as their leader, the Spirit of God came upon Saul's men and they also prophesied."

1 Samuel 19:23
"So Saul went to Naioth at Ramah. But the Spirit of God came even upon him, and he walked along prophesying until he came to Naioth."

2 Chronicles 15:1
"The Spirit of God came upon Azariah son of Oded."

Ezekiel 11:5
"Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon me, and he told me to say: "This is what the LORD says: That is what you are saying, O house of Israel, but I know what is going through your mind."

Ezekiel 37:1
"The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones."

Luke 1:35
"The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you (Mary), and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God."

Luke 2:25
"Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him."

Now, why do we have to consider Jesus as the Creater of this Universe or someone who is equal to GOD just because GOD had put his spirit in Jesus, and not consider the many others who carried GOD's spirit above as equal to GOD?

Wakuu tumekua tukijipa matumaini ya pumziko la milele huko mbele ya mungu ambapo tumeamini ROHO HAIFI ITAENDELEA KUWEPO JE

1.Hii roho inaenda kukaa wapi juu au chini ya ardhi?

2.Tangu dunia ianze kuwepo je mungu ana store ya roho au zingine ameshazihukumu tayari kulingana na maandiko?

3.Kuna maandiko yanadai kuwa zinapoenda huko hukuta wanawake wazuri mungu anatoa je hii roho inawezaje kula mzigo wakati mwili umeoza kaburini?

4.je roho zinasubiria hukumu ya mwisho ya mungu au mungu anahukumu hapahapa na huko mbele hakuna maisha?

NIMECHANGANYIKIWA!

Kama umeweza kuzungumzia kwa kutaja maandiko, basi majibu ya hayo maswali yako utweza kuyapata kupitia hayohayo maandiko. kikubwa ni wewe tu kuwa na nia ya kuyasoma au kuhudhuria mafindisho yake.

kwanini unachanganyikiwa?
katafute kitabu cha philosophy of religion
then amua uamini wapi kisha ufate maandiko ya upande uliouchagua
I assure u u won't get confused

Amin unachoamin ndugu maana hamna aliyekufa akarudi na huo ndo mtihani mkubwa

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using JamiiForums

GOD's Spirit came upon many people other than Jesus: Trinitanian Christians claim that since Jesus carried GOD's spirit, then he must be GOD himself !. They often present these verses from the Bible: Isaiah 11:1-3 "1. A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit. 2. The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him (Jesus)-- the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD (Jesus fearing his GOD)-- 3. and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or decide by what he hears with his ears;" Matthew 12:18 "Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him (Jesus), and he will proclaim justice to the nations." Let us look at the many others who carried GOD's spirit in them in the Bible: Others who carried GOD's Spirit in them: 1 Samuel 16:16 "Let our lord command his servants here to search for someone who can play the harp. He will play when the evil spirit from God comes upon you, and you will feel better." 1 Samuel 18:10 "The next day an evil spirit from God came forcefully upon Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the harp, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand..." 1 Samuel 19:9 "But an evil spirit from the LORD came upon Saul as he was sitting in his house with his spear in his hand. While David was playing the harp,..." 1 Kings 22:22 " 'By what means?' the LORD asked. " 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.' 1 Kings 22:23 "So now the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouths of all these prophets of yours. The LORD has decreed disaster for you." 2 Chronicles 18:21 " 'I will go and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. " 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.' Numbers 24:2 "When Balaam looked out and saw Israel encamped tribe by tribe, the Spirit of God came upon him" Judges 3:10 "The Spirit of the LORD came upon him, so that he became Israel's judge and went to war. The LORD gave Cushan-Rishathaim king of Aram into the hands of Othniel, who overpowered him." Judges 6:34 "Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon Gideon, and he blew a trumpet, summoning the Abiezrites to follow him." Judges 11:29 "Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah. He crossed Gilead and Manasseh, passed through Mizpah of Gilead, and from there he advanced against the Ammonites." Judges 14:6 "The Spirit of the LORD came upon him in power so that he tore the lion apart with his bare hands as he might have torn a young goat. But he told neither his father nor his mother what he had done." Judges 14:19 "Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon him in power. He went down to Ashkelon, struck down thirty of their men, stripped them of their belongings and gave their clothes to those who had explained the riddle. Burning with anger, he went up to his father's house." Judges 15:14 "As he approached Lehi, the Philistines came toward him shouting. The Spirit of the LORD came upon him in power. The ropes on his arms became like charred flax, and the bindings dropped from his hands." 1 Samuel 10:6 "The Spirit of the LORD will come upon you in power, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person." 1 Samuel 10:10 "When they arrived at Gibeah, a procession of prophets met him; the Spirit of God came upon him in power, and he joined in their prophesying." 1 Samuel 11:6 "When Saul heard their words, the Spirit of God came upon him in power, and he burned with anger." 1 Samuel 16:13 "So Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the presence of his brothers, and from that day on the Spirit of the LORD came upon David in power. Samuel then went to Ramah." 1 Samuel 16:23 "Whenever the spirit from God came upon Saul, David would take his harp and play. Then relief would come to Saul; he would feel better, and the evil spirit would leave him." 1 Samuel 19:20 "so he sent men to capture him. But when they saw a group of prophets prophesying, with Samuel standing there as their leader, the Spirit of God came upon Saul's men and they also prophesied." 1 Samuel 19:23 "So Saul went to Naioth at Ramah. But the Spirit of God came even upon him, and he walked along prophesying until he came to Naioth." 2 Chronicles 15:1 "The Spirit of God came upon Azariah son of Oded." Ezekiel 11:5 "Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon me, and he told me to say: "This is what the LORD says: That is what you are saying, O house of Israel, but I know what is going through your mind." Ezekiel 37:1 "The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones." Luke 1:35 "The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you (Mary), and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God." Luke 2:25 "Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him." Now, why do we have to consider Jesus as the Creater of this Universe or someone who is equal to GOD just because GOD had put his spirit in Jesus, and not consider the many others who carried GOD's spirit above as equal to GOD?
wee g!; acha kupiga mikelele! allah amesha kwambia ilimu ya Roho hukupewa hau! Au unamuona allah muongo? Unatakiwa utulie uwe mdogo kama piriton! Wakati mambo ya Roho yakijadiliwa!

wee g!; acha kupiga mikelele! allah amesha kwambia ilimu ya Roho hukupewa hau! Au unamuona allah muongo? Unatakiwa utulie uwe mdogo kama piriton! Wakati mambo ya Roho yakijadiliwa!
We kitimoto unajua ilmu ya roho allah aliyoizungumzia au unaleta ngonjera zako hapa zisizo na mashiko.

aliyekufa hauji lolote! mwili udongoni na roho inatengamishwa kurudi kwa Mungu. mpaka ufufuo wamara ya pili tena!
hayo ya razaro ni kuwa ulikuwa ni mfanot tu sio kitu halisi hehee

Wakuu tumekua tukijipa matumaini ya pumziko la milele huko mbele ya mungu ambapo tumeamini ROHO HAIFI ITAENDELEA KUWEPO JE

1.Hii roho inaenda kukaa wapi juu au chini ya ardhi?

2.Tangu dunia ianze kuwepo je mungu ana store ya roho au zingine ameshazihukumu tayari kulingana na maandiko?

3.Kuna maandiko yanadai kuwa zinapoenda huko hukuta wanawake wazuri mungu anatoa je hii roho inawezaje kula mzigo wakati mwili umeoza kaburini?

4.je roho zinasubiria hukumu ya mwisho ya mungu au mungu anahukumu hapahapa na huko mbele hakuna maisha?

NIMECHANGANYIKIWA!

mbona hujamalizia swali na je ukifa ndio basi.. maana atheist wanaamini ukifa ndo mwisho..

Back
Top Bottom