Kinywaji gani ukipendacho

Hahahahahahaa to give you a flash back memories of what you were doing.... can you please put a picture of my beloved Togwa
it's an honour to embrace your drink of choice..Have a glimpse of it..cheers to..(to Teetotalers)
DSCN2343.JPG

That's Kasie. ... get used to her otherwise you'll suffocate
Reality prevails in the end.

it's an honour to embrace your drink of choice..Have a glimpse of it..cheers to..(to Teetotalers)
DSCN2343.JPG

Reality prevails in the end.

If you faint for suffocating don't blame me that I didn't warn you .........

It seems Kasie's fever has catch you

:D:D:D.........typical Kaboka....The roots are deeper than I previously thought..Poor you!

maladaptive daydreaming?...Nah..I'm negative...
What about you?Are you done with your medication?

You need a mult-dose ...super - dose. ....
And I see that you are living on a dreamland as everywhen you keep on dreaming and say it.....

Halafu. ... stop copying me....

Poor you.!!!:):):)

You need a mult-dose ...super - dose. ....
And I see that you are living on a dreamland as everywhen you keep on dreaming and say it.....

Halafu. ... stop copying me....

hahahahah....you could have at least paraphrase me,rather than copycatting.You are in a really worse stage of schizophrenia.Go get some medication from a certified physician.

hahahahah....you could have at least paraphrase me,rather than copycatting.You are in a really worse stage of schizophrenia.Go get some medication from a certified physician.

The case is still on.... I see you are all alone..... what happens....!!? You didn't manage to hire a lawyer? Can I give you mine.... Cause I can defend myself but I see how troubled you get on phrasing a defence. ..... poleee totoo.

images

Have you test this......? That's Kasie.......

Try it and after then, everything you'll be speaking Spanish....

The case is still on.... I see you are all alone..... what happens....!!? You didn't manage to hire a lawyer? Can I give you mine.... Cause I can defend myself but I see how troubled you get on phrasing a defence. ..... poleee totoo..
compromise is the best lawyer..too shameful you ain't ready for that.
images

Have you test this......? That's Kasie.......
Try it and after then, everything you'll be speaking Spanish....
DAAAMN...That arm is very masculine :D:D....Are you into bodybuilding or some?..
BTW,you need to work on your manicure..:D...ooops,I forgot the so called ''dadii'' has reallocated his scarce resources to ''miradi ya maendeleo''...
[HASHTAG]#MAGUFULIERA[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#NOMOREMIZINGA[/HASHTAG]

compromise is the best lawyer..too shameful you ain't ready for that.
...... so you are after compromise...... so sad....

DAAAMN...That arm is very masculine :D:D....
That tells you stay away from Kasie...... otherwise get ready for punches......

Are you into bodybuilding or some?..
You are hired as my bodyguard...... yet you ask me that....?

BTW,you need to work on your manicure..:D...
You easily forgot and hardly understand huuh!! That's the way Kasie is, she isn't like those you are used to who mani-cure their uni-cure nature..... Do not compare.... Kasie is something else!!! get that!!

ooops,I forgot the so called ''dadii'' has reallocated his scarce resources to ''miradi ya maendeleo''...
[HASHTAG]#MAGUFULIERA[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#NOMOREMIZINGA[/HASHTAG]
Now you are into it, do not come back later claiming for things that will happen to you.....

BTW I don't blame you....

...... so you are after compromise...... so sad....
That's the best offer you could get...Too sad ignorance is bliss

That tells you stay away from Kasie...... otherwise get ready for punches......
The best you could achieve is winning an irrelevant battle,by the end of the war,I'll be the one celebrating your ''death'' triumphantly.

You are hired as my bodyguard...... yet you ask me that....?
..I have nothing to do with any of your fantasy world...I ain't your imaginary bodyguard..

You easily forgot and hardly understand huuh!! That's the way Kasie is, she isn't like those you are used to who mani-cure their uni-cure nature..... Do not compare....
summarize it using your imaginary words..:D
Kasie is something else!!! get that!!
..yes...she only knows how to fable..

Now you are into it, do not come back later claiming for things that will happen to you.....
BTW I don't blame you....
...Embrace reality even if it burns you...

That's the best offer you could get...Too sad ignorance is bliss

The best you could achieve is winning an irrelevant battle,by the end of the war,I'll be the one celebrating your ''death'' triumphantly.

..I have nothing to do with any of your fantasy world...I ain't your imaginary bodyguard..

summarize it using your imaginary words..:D

..yes...she only knows how to fable..

...Embrace reality even if it burns you...

Huna jipya naona vocabulary yako na dictionery yako ndo vimefika Kigoma mwisho wa reli.

Can you go back and reload your things, am tired of your repeating arguments.

Stay far away from Kasie, you have been warned!!

Huna jipya
whahahahahh......Lol heard that, still love it though.
..naona vocabulary yako na dictionery yako ndo vimefika Kigoma mwisho wa reli.
Every now and then I do so just to see if you are paying attention...:D:D

Can you go back and reload your things, am tired of your repeating arguments.
:D:D..I really hope you dont bash your head against the keyboard....The final battle for your soul begins..

Stay far away from Kasie, you have been warned!!
kaboka........:D:D:D