Kinywaji gani ukipendacho

So it is a case Aahaaa hehehehehe I didn't knew....

I love cases so much and am into it. FYI the case has just started. ...... Kasie defend herself, you better check with your lawyer if you don't have one I can hire you mine and you think he'll be in my side just look for advocates assistance in cautionary note that even when you lose the case you have to pay the lawyer and the other side of the case who's Kasie. ... get prepared buddy the case has just started hehehehehee. Being in my professional I show no mercy to plaintiff ... ooh yeah!!
stop beating around the bush,just accept the hard truth no matter how painful it is.You may at least die with honor.

stop beating around the bush,just accept the hard truth no matter how painful it is.You may at least die with honor.

You should stop beating around the bush and put the truth for your honor, and heey who told you that Kasie is honourable.... sorry...they lied to you.

Stop beating around the bush bana.... does this mean that you have given up on the case at the beginning hahahahaha. ...

You should stop beating around the bush and put the truth for your honor, and heey who told you that Kasie is honourable.... sorry...they lied to you.

Stop beating around the bush bana.... does this mean that you have given up on the case at the beginning hahahahaha. ...
Back to Topic Please:Enjoy the local brew,and embrace it.....Togwa has been your favorite drink of choice for years.Put Amarula in your bucketlist and stick to what you occasionally go for.:D:D:D(That's what the thread is all about)

Back to Topic Please:Enjoy the local brew,and embrace it.....Togwa has been your favorite drink of choice for years.Put Amarula in your bucketlist and stick to what you occasionally go for.:D:D:D(That's what the thread is all about)

Hahahahahahaa to give you a flash back memories of what you were doing.... can you please put a picture of amarula here, cause I know it's in your stock and you won't take long to find it and stamp it here.... Thanks in advance.

My name is Roberto Amarula....

My name is Roberto(Amarulah)
Oh have you seen my(Amarulah)
So sweet & fine like(amarulah)
He comes in the morning(Amarulah)
Still have him in my night time(Amarulah)
Gives me hangover(amarulah)
But i dont care no(amarulah)
So smooth and fine like(amarulah)
Dont ever touch my(amarulah)
Mmmm amarulah fire fire pon my ruler
You fit in my life,you fit in my head
You fit in dash dash.......
He dont get drunk easily he can dance till 5 in the morning...... what an up huuhuuuuu

No car no house no other chic or money can ever get to change his mind on me

That's Kasie. ... get used to her otherwise you'll suffocate