Wosia wa Osama Bin Laden aliowacha mafichoni Abbottabad: Dingi ni Dingi tuu

Maghayo

JF-Expert Member
Oct 5, 2014
Ebwana wanaJF Mzuka!

Hii habari ya wosia wa Osama kwa baba yake nimeipata mda siyo mrefu kwenye gazeti lisomwalo na wengi dunian kuliko yote DailyMail online UK. Dah Dingi ni Dingi tuuu. Nimeipenda pale alipomsihi mshua wake awatunze vizuri watoto wake na mke na awaangalie mara kwa mara hata watakapofunga ndoa.

Pia Osama anaendelea kumuambia Dingi yake hawa watoto wametoka kwangu kama mimi nilivyotoka kwako kwa iyo ni wako Pia tuu. Anamalizia kwa huzun kwa kumuomba mshua wake amsamehe kama amemkosea na kwenda kinyume alivyopenda.

Dah Bin Laden!!

DINGI NI DINGI TUUU!

OSAMA BIN LADEN'S LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT
To my Precious Father

Peace is upon you with God’s mercy and blessings.

Thanks to God, prayers and greetings on God’s Messenger, our Prophet Muhammad, his kindred, all his followers and those whom he allies with.

How are you father? I ask God that you are in the best of conditions.

To start: I do not forget your favor in raising us, and deepening the concept of Jihad in our hearts, and on spending on us, and in helping us get married, and a lot more of other things. You have the favor after God in our commitment and guidance to the right path; the road to dignity and gaining the heavens.

What a father and how wonderful you are.

My precious father: I entrust you well for my wife and children, and that you will always ask about them and follow up on their whereabouts and help them in their marriages and needs. They are from me and I am from you, and they are your sons, too.

My precious father: I have enlisted myself an immigrant and mujahid for the sake of God. If I am to be killed, pray for me a lot and give continuous charities in my name, as I will be in great need for support to reach the permanent home.

There is another matter: When I got married, Abu Burhan Al-Suri covered the marriage costs and what was after. If these were not from your funds, kindly pay them back, so I will not be trapped in my grave.

Finally: I ask God, if I am killed before you, that God will accept my pledge for you, my mother, my sons, daughters, my wife, brothers, sisters, your wives, and all our family.

I ask God almighty to give you victory over his enemies, and to establish the Islamic state at the hands of the Mujahideen, sooner or later.

I would like you to forgive me, if I have done what you did not like, and convey my greetings to all our family and in particular my mother; that I 'would remember in my prayers/strengthen yourselves'.

Your son,

Sa’ad Bin Usama

August 15 2008

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Praise be to God and prayers and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and his followers and companions.

I, Usama Bin Muhammad ‘Awadh Bin ‘Abud Bin Laden, have signed below. In regard to the money that is in Sudan, it is about $29 million dollars. According to the mediator, I have received $1,100,0000 in Sudan, $800,000 thousand in Jalalabad, and then about $1,250,000 in Qandahar. I received $12million from my brother Abu Bakir Muhammad Bin ((Laden)) on behalf of Bin Laden Company for Investment in Sudan. I hope, for my brothers, sisters, and maternal aunts, to obey my will and to spend all the money that I have left in Sudan on Jihad, for the sake of Allah. Also, I need you to take 1 per cent from the total and give it to Shaykh Abu Hafs al-Mauritani. By the way, he has already received $20,000- $30,000 dollars from it, he said. I promised him that I would reward him if he took it out of the Sudani Government. I also told brother Engineer Abu Ibrahim al-Iraqi Sa’ad ((Jawhar)) to cut 1 per cent as a reward for his hard work in Wadi al-‘Aqiq Company, and I think he has already have done that. If not, I want you to give him what I promised him. The conversation about the money in Sudan is over. I want $300,000 riyals to go to my Uncle Master Muhammad Bin Umar al-((‘Attas)) and his children. I want 20 of gold to go to Khadijah Umm (mother) of ‘Ali, the daughter of ‘Abdullah al-((Jilani)). I want my uncle’s sons, sisters, and maternal aunts to have two pounds of Hujazi’s gold for each one (male) and one pound of them and Hujazi’s gold for each one (female). I want you also to cut from Sudan’s money 200,000 riyals for my sisters Maryam, Iman, and ‘Atidal, for the total of 600,000 riyals. I want for my son Sa’ad Bin Usama and his mother to share a half of his portion and my daughter Khadijah, the daughter of Usama, half of the daughter’s share.

Signed,

Usama bin Muhammad

Osama had blood running in his vain. Kuna wakati nilikutana na msudan kusin kabila la Dinka dereva wa basi. Akanisimulia Osama alishafika hadi juba. Na alikuwa anaendesha trekta Na tingatinga Na kuchimba visima Na kusaidia hata wakristo. Wengi walikua hawamfaham Na kumkumbuka. Anasema jamaa alikuwa pisii sana

dah jiran uenda huyu mwanajamvi mwenzetu ni mhanga wa opereshen tumbua majipu.
Ndio maana yake, sasa stress zinamsumbua basi anatafuta pa kupunguzia, sasa we mpotezee tu na unywe Carlsberg baridi wakati ye povu linaendelea kumtoka

Ebwana wanaJF Mzuka!

Hii habari ya wosia wa Osama kwa baba yake nimeipata mda siyo mrefu kwenye gazeti lisomwalo na wengi dunian kuliko yote DailyMail online UK. Dah Dingi ni Dingi tuuu. Nimeipenda pale alipomsihi mshua wake awatunze vizuri watoto wake na mke na awaangalie mara kwa mara hata watakapofunga ndoa.

Pia Osama anaendelea kumuambia Dingi yake hawa watoto wametoka kwangu kama mimi nilivyotoka kwako kwa iyo ni wako Pia tuu. Anamalizia kwa huzun kwa kumuomba mshua wake amsamehe kama amemkosea na kwenda kinyume alivyopenda.

Dah Bin Laden!!

DINGI NI DINGI TUUU!

He knew that he was about to die

Ndio maana yake, sasa stress zinamsumbua basi anatafuta pa kupunguzia, sasa we mpotezee tu na unywe Carlsberg baridi wakati ye povu linaendelea kumtoka
labda baadaye jiran ndio nataka kuanza kubeba boksi hapa

labda baadaye jiran ndio nataka kuanza kubeba boksi hapa veho gerej one of the toughest cleaning jobs ever kwasabab ni tracks za benz na kidogo scania yani ugumu wake ni oil na rocks sakafun ila kwangu nakupigia masaa manne tuu badala ya sita. Wengi wamepashindwa hapa
Mkuu nawewe mbishiii, sehemu watu wanaikimbia we ndo unakomaa nayo. Vipi kipupwe lakini? Huku sisi bado ni kufreeze tu daaadeki!

Back
Top Bottom