World Bank banned Kenya IT firm, Techno Brain

ForeverMore

JF-Expert Member
Nov 12, 2014
The World Bank has banned Kenyan IT firm, Techno Brain (Kenya) Limited and its United Arab Emirates(UAE)-based parent company Techno Brain Global FZ-LLC for fraud in an Integrated Public Financial Management Reform Project in Liberia.

The Kenyan unit will remain banned from World Bank supported projects for 28 months while its parent company will remain blacklisted for 10 months.

“The debarments make Techno Brain Kenya and Techno Brain UAE ineligible to participate in projects and operations financed by institutions of the World Bank Group. It is part of a settlement agreement under which the companies acknowledge culpability and responsibility for the underlying sanctionable practices and agree to meet specified corporate compliance conditions as a condition for release from debarment,” the World Bank said in a statement.

The project, since renamed as the Public Financial Management Reforms for Institutional Strengthening, was designed to improve domestic revenue mobilisation systems and strengthen financial control and accountability in public finances.

According to the facts of the case, Techno Brain Kenya and Techno Brain UAE engaged in an arrangement to obtain and edit confidential bidding documentation so as to influence the awarding of a contract in their favor.

Source: World Bank bans Kenyan tech firm over fraud in Liberia project

Mlikesha humu mkiatuambia Technobrain ni Tanzania firm, leo mumekubali ni Kenyan.
Really, that is what you came up with as a defence for this post?

There is Techno Brian (Kenya), Techno Brain (UAE) and similarly, there is Techno Brian (Tanzania).

As the post says the parent company for Techno Brian Kenya is Techno Brian UAE. So I don't know if Techno Brain in Tanzania is a Tanzanian or not, But from the post, it's definitely not Kenyan.

The ban is for Techno Brian Kenya and Techno Brain UAE.

Stop trying to defect. Own it men.

Really, that is what you came up with as a defence for this post?

There is Techno Brian (Kenya), Techno Brain (UAE) and similarly, there is Techno Brian (Tanzania).

As the post says the parent company for Techno Brian Kenya is Techno Brian UAE. So I don't know if Techno Brain in Tanzania is a Tanzanian or not, But from the post, it's definitely not Kenyan.

The ban is for Techno Brian Kenya and Techno Brain UAE.

Stop trying to defect. Own it men.

Kwanza siko hapa kutetea chochote, hayo ni masaibu yao ya kujiletea hivyo wenyewe watajijua namna ya kutoka, kwanza hao Wahindi wa Technobrain nimewahi kuwa na ugomvi nao kwenye mojawapo wa miradi yangu.

Issue yangu nakumbushia Watanzania waliokesha humu kipindi fulani wakiaminisha kwamba Technobrain ni Tanzanian company not Kenyan, leo kampuni imepata matatizo Mtanzania akaja nusra avunjike miguu akija kutuambia ni Kenyan company.

Kwanza siko hapa kutetea chochote, hayo ni masaibu yao ya kujiletea hivyo wenyewe watajijua namna ya kutoka, kwanza hao Wahindi wa Technobrain nimewahi kuwa na ugomvi nao kwenye mojawapo wa miradi yangu.
Issue yangu nakumbushia Watanzania waliokesha humu kipindi fulani wakiaminisha kwamba Technobrain ni Tanzanian company not Kenyan, leo kampuni imepata matatizo Mtanzania akaja nusra avunjike miguu akija kutuambia ni Kenyan company.
Why did you feel the need kukumbushia hapa?

While the post clearly says "Kenyan IT firm, Techno Brain (Kenya) Limited and its United Arab Emirates(UAE)-based parent company Techno Brain Global FZ-LLC for fraud in an Integrated Public Financial Management Reform Project in Liberia."
Emphasize on UAE based parent company.

So, no it is still not a Kenyan Company as probably Techno Brian Tanzania might not be a Tanzania Company.

But that is barely the point in this matter. This is, Techno Brian Kenya was caught and banned by the World Bank for fraud.

If you still feel the need to reply, talk about that (fraudulent act) and not bring some nonsense of who said what at some point in time.

And here is the original news from World Bank

World Bank Group Debars Techno Brain (Kenya) Limited and Techno Brain Global FZ-LLC

While the post clearly says "Kenyan IT firm, Techno Brain (Kenya) Limited and its United Arab Emirates(UAE)-based parent company Techno Brain Global FZ-LLC for fraud in an Integrated Public Financial Management Reform Project in Liberia."

So, no it is still not a Kenyan Company as probably Techno Brian Tanzania might not be a Tanzania Company.

But that is barely the point in this matter. This is, Techno Brian Kenya was caught and banned by the World Bank for fraud.

If you still feel the need to reply, talk about that (fraudulent act) and not bring some nonsense of who said what at some point in time.

World Bank Group Debars Techno Brain (Kenya) Limited and Techno Brain Global FZ-LLC

You can't control how we "independently" contribute to threads, I still had to ensure your ilk suck up to the fact that there is Technobrain Kenya, anyway I concede, yes Kenyan company was banned by World Bank. I hope that helps you to get some sleep.

You can't control how we "independently" contribute to threads, I still had to ensure your ilk suck up to the fact that there is Technobrain Kenya, anyway I concede, yes Kenyan company was banned by World Bank...I hope that helps you to get some sleep.
Ahh, I was a sleep, by the look at the time you post this (saa saba usiku) looks like you are the one who didn't get any sleep.

Ahh, I was a sleep, by the look at the time you post this (saa saba usiku) looks like you are the one who didn't get any sleep.
Wewe mbishi sana. Bado Kenya tumewashinda kwa mbali kwenye IT. Tuna kampuni kibao za IT na nyie mna chache sana. Sasa endelea kupata nyege kwa sababu kampuni moja imebaniwa.

When you hear about Kenya doubling your GDP, is simply because we work much harder than you lazybones, our productivity is very high, hizo saa saba za usiku huo I was working and I usually take a quick peek in the social media to whack a few slugs like you.

When you hear about Kenya doubling your GDP, is simply because we work much harder than you lazybones, our productivity is very high, hizo saa saba za usiku huo I was working and I usually take a quick peek in the social media to whack a few slugs like you.
Always an excuse

Wewe mbishi sana. Bado Kenya tumewashinda kwa mbali kwenye IT. Tuna kampuni kibao za IT na nyie mna chache sana. Sasa endelea kupata nyege kwa sababu kampuni moja imebaniwa.
Matusi ya nini ndugu?

If you understand swahili? Why English?

Tayari umeanzisha ligi, TZ IT vs ke IT. Nyie jamaa ni kiboko kwenye mashindano.
:p 😜 😂 😝

You feed us because we are busy making money.

Which money are you making!!?
😄😁😄
If you are busy making money, why don't you pay the health workers promptly? You wait until they boycotted. Shubamit
😳😳😳

Back
Top Bottom