Work From Home!!!!!!!

eRRy

JF-Expert Member
Jun 12, 2009
http://homejobplacement.org/index

Here’s How It All Works…

When you become an Auction Listing Agent, you take on a position of importance and status, both for these well known companies and in your community.

You will be the professional who lists these auction items (like flat screen TVs, computers, and iPods) on an eBay auction.

You will NOT be talking to customers, packing and shipping the products, or reporting to a supervisor or boss.

Your role is simply to select a product that needs posted, spend 3 or 4 minutes posting it onto an existing page, and move on to the next one.

Here’s An Example Of What You’ll Be Doing…

It’s super fast and easy to do, because there are only four simple steps to post your auction listings…

Log on to your Personal Account.
Select a product that needs listed.. There are over 1.2 MILLION products that need to be listed, so you’ll never run out of work! Here’s an example of what a listing option looks like…

Click the “List This Product On eBay Now!” button. Your listing will AUTOMATICALLY be listed on eBay.

Fill out a few short online forms (simple and fast) to process your customer’s product purchase and select “SEND.”
That’s all there is to it! Each listing takes approximately three to four minutes, and this simple 4-step process makes you money every time.

Do this as many times as you want, and watch your income grow. All you have to do is….

“Rinse and Repeat!”

And if it looks easy to you, that’s because it IS!

You can easily do fourteen or fifteen in an hour—and here’s the BEST part…

You Can Get Paid As Much As $5

For Every Single Item You List!

Do just three and that’s almost twice minimum wage in most areas–for ten or fifteen minutes of work—and you can easily process FIFTEEN listings in an hour.

Did you do the math?

That’s $75 Per HOUR!

You won’t get that flipping burgers, filing, or pumping gas—probably not even as an accountant.

And you never have to worry about getting paid for your efforts, because…

You Get Paid Right Away—Usually Within 24-Hours!

You’ll always know exactly what to expect, because you can monitor your earnings by checking out your earnings record, just like this…

# of Listings You Process Per DayMoney You Make Per DayMoney You Make Per WeekMoney You Make Per MonthMoney You Make Per Year
5 ($5 each)$25$125$500$6,000
15 ($5 each)$75$375$1,500$18,000
30 ($5 each)$150$750$3,000$36,000
45 ($5 each)$225$1,125 $4,500 $54,000
90 ($5 each)$450 $2,250 $9,000$108,000
120 ($5 each)$600 $3,000 $12,000 $144,000
As you can see, the profits really start adding up for you. And even better, you can take a peek at your earnings every single day. It’s fun to watch the numbers go higher and higher!

What could be faster, easier, or more fun than making this kind of money? The more you work the more you earn.

Have You Heard What Other
People Are Saying?

Started MAKING
MONEY THE VERY
FIRST DAY!!!

"...started MAKING MONEY THE VERY FIRST DAY!!! It's a very simple process that only takes about an hour. I was skeptical at the beginning, but now I'm totally convinced. I love the money that I make using this system!!!"*
- Tim W., Charleston, WV

Wish I Heard About
This Earlier

"I can now do what I always wanted but didn't have time or money for. I only wish I had heard about this earlier."*
- Richard L., Orange City, FL

This has changed
my life

"I can't believe how easy this is and now I choose when I work and where I work from. This has seriously changed my life!"*
-Nick S., Butler, WA, Australia

It’s so simple

"…It’s so simple and it does all the work for me! I was making money the first day!!"*
-Kenneth A., Spring Lake, MI

This sure beats slaving away for a living, wouldn’t you agree?

Think about how terrific it would feel to make as much as $100,000 or more per year, working from the ease and convenience of your own home.

And no more rigid schedules—you choose your own hours.

Think about what you’ll do with all your free time and the extra money you have in your bank account!

Nothing is more precious than your time.

So you can either waste it working at a job you hate, living in constant frustration, and missing out on your kids growing up…

Throw it away on doing things you hate, living in constant frustration, or missing out on your kids growing up…

Or you can spend it WISELY enjoying your life, being there for your kids, and earning a great income.

You DO have a choice…

YOU Can Do It, Too!

Overall, this is a VERY simple job—not much different from basic data entry (except that it pays a TON better!). Instead of having to find customers or risk your own money—you let these super huge companies do all that. Plus…

You don’t need any special education, previous experience, or even an impressive resume.
You don’t need any other training than what we provide (which is fast and easy), to be an Online Auction Listing Agent. It doesn’t matter if you only went to high school, didn’t FINISH high school, or never got good grades.
You don’t need financial skills or technical knowledge, either—and you can earn a very good income almost immediately!
And instead of having to fight and claw your way to a fifty-cent an hour raise, or trying to get ahead of hundreds of competitors for another traditional job…

You Can Apply For This
Work-At-Home Job Today

You may be thinking, “But Jennifer, aren’t there millions of people who want this job?”

Well, yes…and no. Yes, there are millions of people who would LOVE this job.

The problem is, they just don’t know about it, or how to get the fast but specialized training they need to do it. And they don’t know how to tap into these Fortune 500 companies for the listings, either.

But I do! This is the only official website online offering this specialized training and guaranteed job placement.

Only a very fortunate few who discover what I’m sharing with you today have this opportunity—hundreds of these positions have already been filled, only a few more remain!

There is nowhere else to get access to this job. It’s kind of like knowing the guy at the door of a VERY exclusive club—who lets YOU in while the rest of the crowd mills around on the sidewalk WISHING they could get in.

Isn’t it about time you were on the winning side of things?

Your potential income for providing this service is $75 for ONE hour of work! And that’s not even factoring in working three or four hours a day, or a full eight hour day if you want.

Do the numbers on that one while you’re at it!

Nimecheka mpaka mbavu zikauma.

Yaani baada ya DECI watu bado hawajaelimika tu.

Ama kweli wajinga ndio waliwao.

Hata kwenye kamusi, mafanikio haiji kabla ya kazi.

yaaani kila ninapoona DECI... nakata tamaa na maisha...

Nimecheka mpaka mbavu zikauma.

Yaani baada ya DECI watu bado hawajaelimika tu.

Ama kweli wajinga ndio waliwao.

Hata kwenye kamusi, mafanikio haiji kabla ya kazi.

lol!! ama kweli hii kali!! kwanza hata sijaelewa!

lol!! ama kweli hii kali!! kwanza hata sijaelewa!
may be it is MLM.Hawa wanaweza kukubrain wash ukaamini bila kufuata njia yao hakuna maendeleo.ukabaki kuwaKUWATUMIKIA WEWE NA FAMILIA YAKO HADI KUFA