Will Lissu become a Puppet or a Patriot

Sitaki kuamini kama hicho ulichokiongea umekimaanisha..!!!. Naamini ni utani.

Labda Mkuu nikwambie kitu, kilichofanya Plan A ambayo ilikua hatari zaid ikashindwa, ndo hicho hicho kingefanya na Plan B ikashindwa vilevile.

Mi mwenyewe nimemshangaa!

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

You make my day.

Did nyerere became a puppet when he went overseas for political strategies towards liberation?
Or was he a puppet when he died in bed overseas leaving muhimbili national hospital?

Magufuli is not much smarter as you that. We have seen several poor mission from him. Think about MO, korosho, Roma. Are very poor mission.

Magufuli is not much smarter as you that. We have seen several poor mission from him. Think about MO, korosho, Roma. Are very poor mission.

Thank you have given him a blow which cement our accusation.

In fact the so called unknown assailants are uncooths with whom the leading machinery work together.

In the matter of fact, all that call him weak and puppet are not humans but they are people.
Assailants wanted him dead because of his strength.
He seems to pose a threat to them. Nothing can be your threat if it cant afford you.
I think he is a good leagal and freedom of speech fighter.
Seems like he is liberating humans in the sense leagal and free expression agenda that even you coward will not manage it.

Sitaki kuamini kama hicho ulichokiongea umekimaanisha..!!!. Naamini ni utani.

Labda Mkuu nikwambie kitu, kilichofanya Plan A ambayo ilikua hatari zaid ikashindwa, ndo hicho hicho kingefanya na Plan B ikashindwa vilevile.

I am trying to give u scenarios so that we think differently

we are discussing, thinking of one suspect is simply removing the word "twist" in your dictionary

I am helping you to think beyond normal!!

I totally agree with you

I am just wondering how come Lissu is not president from ab initio??

How come Magufuli came into the position that he may be able to use gun and bullets while Lissu was there!...

ha ha

we are discussing, thinking of one suspect is simply removing the word "twist" in your dictionary
You're right there, so anyone can be a suspect that's very true.
So one step at a time, let's start with the CCTV footage for at least to get the starting point, who had the capacity of removing those cameras unnoticed from a 24/7 highly guarded area?

Lissu is another Zitto in the making, nothing in head but they are both led by personal agendas to fulfill their goals regardless the outcome. In short, ni watu wasio ona mbali.

To me Lissu is aggressive patriot, ready to challenge without mercy, a character the elites would not like to debate with in a fair situation.
I believe many Tanzanians have been asking themselves, what was the use of the CCTV cameras in that compound. For sure, someone somewhere knows what happened.
There are those who do not care and argue that who is Lissu to worry about! But what is important is we should build a Nation which treat its citizens fairly regardless of his or her status.

Lissu is another Zitto in the making, nothing in head but they are both led by personal agendas to fulfill their goals regardless the outcome. In short, ni watu wasio ona mbali.
All of us we are required to be opportunistic and both lisu and zitto use that opportunity against Dictator. Do you have the heart to be the Challenger in either death or life environmental like lisu and zitto playing?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…