Why Physicians have failed the public during the Covid-19 crisis

Mathanzua

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2017

This is the big ugly truth that many people worldwide and indeed in Tanzania,will have to face:​

Only some independent physicians have been heroic and truthful during the pandemic.
In some of my past posts, I have spoken about the failure of most Physicians to truly understand pandemic issues and think and act independently to serve the public. Instead they have served the interests of the Big Pharma, their Corporate Employers and Government Agencies.But these are clearly the big pushers of COVID Vaccines!

Most Physicians do not follow or know the medical research on many pandemic issues. They either do not have the time or interest or skills to independently follow medical research. Instead they rely on the WHO,Big Pharma,the Mainstream Media,International Medicines Agencies and Government Agencies for information.

“The most common explanation for why physicians have not spoken up about the weaponization and manipulation of public health information and policies during the Corona crisis is that they are deeply indebted due to the loans taken out to enable their extended and expensive education, and have no other choice but to comply with the fake narrative of the Corona Virus Disease narrative imposed on them by their employers, insurance agencies, Bankers and other host institutions like private hospital chains.

They have a profound financial conflict of interest,so they either had to comply or go bankrupt and be out of employment. In large part, the physicians and medical scientists who have spoken up about the compromised medical ethics, regulatory standards, mis and disinformation propagated by governments and WHO (including intentionally withheld or manipulated medical and epidemiological information), have been financially independent, often senior with high status or established independent medical practices, or otherwise have been decoupled from mechanisms or institutions which have been weaponized to force compliance with centralized edicts. In other words, the majority of those who have spoken out have freedom to speak BECAUSE they are relatively or fully financially independent.

In a book titled "Pandemic Blunder" released about 1.5 years ago attention has been given to innovative doctors who, starting in March 2020, were saving patients with generics.They still are saving lives with generics. They have withstood the ugly politics of the pandemic. Unlike the majority of doctors, they truly follow true science and the data.

Ordinary people will not easily find a Doctor who can see past the mountain of pandemic propaganda and lies that is rampant in the public health and medical establishments.So the doctors we normally see to manage our illnesses, should not be seen as competent with regards to pandemic or plandemic issues. That truth is difficult to swallow. This means that people must work hard themselves to find pandemic or plandemic truths on sites.That millions have died from the "Vague COVID" is proof that putting all your trust in most Physicians can be fatal.

Government biasness was at the large scale during the whole time since the pandemic errupted,I don't think education debts is a main hindrance to do their private reseaches,The ruler of that time had answers in his pockets to every question concerning Covid 19,he went too far to the point of even challenging the national central laboratories (correct me the name) by sending pawpaw sap,lamb blood,and lubricant to be tested,that was lie to Tanzanians, because the covid testing equipments at the laboratories are calibrated to test human fluids,not any thing else,that reveals how hashly the health system was in suppression,physists and other health experts had to choose between their employment or stand by their work ethics and loose their job.

Government biasness was at the large scale during the whole time since the pandemic errupted,I don't think education debts is a main hindrance to do their private reseaches,The ruler of that time had answers in his pockets to every question concerning Covid 19,he went too far to the point of even challenging the national central laboratories (correct me the name) by sending pawpaw sap,lamb blood,and lubricant to be tested,that was lie to Tanzanians, because the covid testing equipments at the laboratories are calibrated to test human fluids,not any thing else,that reveals how hashly the health system was in suppression,physists and other health experts had to choose between their employment or stand by their work ethics and loose their job.
A Doctor or Physician must stand firm to his professionalism and ethics no matter what.There is no reason whatever for a Physician to compromize.May be I should point out again that most of what we call Doctors today are money mongers and extremely incompetent,so putting all your trust in most Physicians today is simply too fatal.

A Doctor or Physician must stand firm to his professionalism and ethics no matter what.There is no reason whatever for a Physician to compromize.May be I should point out again that most of what we call Doctors today are money mongers and extremely incompetent,so putting all your trust in most Physicians today is simply too fatal.
His/her professionalism

His/her professionalism

His/her professionalism
Sawa,thanks for the correction.Most often, I forget Women.In Bible days they were never counted, although today they are held in higher esteem even more than men,and very suprisingly by men themselves!

Sawa,thanks for the correction.Most often, I forget Women.In Bible days they were never counted, although today they are held in higher esteem even more than men,and very suprisingly by men themselves!
😁😁😁

Sure that's a fact you have written,all people in health profession must stand firm to their work ethics,because they are liable to the whole social lives.