Why Magufuli administration misses the point on Government splurge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there any nobility in rigging an election and thereafter climbing a higher moral ground via finger pointing and persecuting the sardines hoping that we shall forget and forgive how you looted your way to public office?

The problem of this kind of views is dearth of historical facts. Every president lucky enough to ascend to power was vigorous and full of gusto but time has always proved beyond reasonable doubt we are in for a joyrider

Shock therapy by an electoral thief? Over my left shoe!

Five years is not a long period you gonna eat your vain hopes

Maan! An individual can be a role model

What happening is not permanent prevention but temporary curative measures

Patriots, look at this guy orgasming at a white man's wisdom, brainwashed guys affected by elites.

FYI all the white men wisdom came from black men, read your history and know thyself

Maan! There's no Satan, Satan is in you if you wish to emit him, so is God

Patriots, look at this guy orgasming at a white man's wisdom, brainwashed guys affected by elites.
FYI all the white men wisdom came from black men, read your history and know thyself
You could be hero if you had chosen to use your mother tang if you dont value white man wisdom you imbecile.

Now this is emission of the devil, toka multiparty inaanza umewahi sikia upinzani imekubaliana na matokeo. Now why engage with guys that never agree to loose.
Maan! You sound bitter ma niga. Chill and be positive and live life, au jipu limetumbuliwa mzee hehee

you could be hero if you had chosen to use your mother tang if you dont value white man wisdom you imbecile.

Niga chill don't get hot, am not trying be a hero here, we just debating, inhale exhale, and look above some post, the OP wants this discussion done in english. Isn't it rutashubuluywa

Umesema Magufuli government lacks ideas of how to reform government. You will say'Najua nilivyosema. I want to know what is your opinion? " Kwanza there is no government. This man is Stalin.Maoni yangu, he is doing a good job.But,you complain,what methoddoes he use? Because without method surely the reforms will collapse. WHO is advising him?

We have some of the best policies and plans which can be implemented. Some countries have copied our policies,have implemented them, and have worked. Some countries have gone to the extent of even borrowing some of our citizens to go and implement and supervise the policies they borrowed from us.

What we need is not more policies but effective implementation and follow-up. Heavy handedness is needed to stop the impunity in our country. I am still wondering why all those who are accused of stealing public funds are taken to court with their hands in their pockets as if we don't have funds to buy handcuffs.

You have started a good debate but you have somehow diluted it and confused some of us after you mixed it with politics. I know that the two are difficulty to disentangle but it would have been better to do so in this case.

Somehow difficult to understand what you want to put across. Possibly you are too philosophical.

You have nailed it correctly no more words to spice it up, however with regards to Criminal Suspects walking hands in Pocket is simply meant " Innocent until proved Guilty" No matter how badly we hate their illegal acts shouldn't comprise with right to be heard.

I buy the idea of doing a critical evaluation for his 100 days in office, honestly am not fond of single man show rather would like to see well organized systems/structures functioning for the best interests of all Tanzanians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…