Where are we?

Zanika

JF-Expert Member
Jul 11, 2015
Nimeiona hii kwa wenzetu na kujiuliza kuwa lini vyuo vya hapa kwetu vitafanya hizi ili kuwahamasisha wanafunzi na wanazuoni wetu kupata kusikia na kuuliza maswali kutoka kwa watu waluofanikiwa kama wafanyavyo wenzetu wa jirani?

Yesterday, I listened to Jack Ma, Richest Chinese and founder of Alibaba- World's largest e-commerce plat form, address at The University of Nairobi. This man is worth Kes 43 trillion. Kenya's annual budget, including loans and all, is about 2 tr (he can run the country for about 20 years single handedly).

Below are highlights of his speech that I have archived in my soul. And I believe they will resonate well with you.

1. If you want to be a big company, solve big problems. If are content in being small, solve small ones.

2. Hire better and smarter people. Hire people who have the potential to be your boss in five years time. Don't hire people who want to be your servants.

3. Productivity is directly proportional to relationships created. Treat all your stakeholders right, especially your clients and employees.

4. When you see people complaining, that is where opportunities are found.

5. If you have hopes, dreams and a plan, you can make it without money.

6. Change will not come if we await for some other time.

7. To reach the top , listen to others and learn, learn, learn and never stop learning.

8. Jealousy and hatred is of cowards and lazy people. To be great, you befriend those who are doing well, especially those doing better than you.

9. Dare to be different.

10. Hire more women; they care so well for others and are largely loyal.

11. "When you read too many successful stories you think you will be successful. Read too stories of failure, they teach you something. "

Now you know.

Copy and paste. .from my phone

Tusilaumu sana mkuu wewe upo wap?

Hapo ulipo uliwahi ku-organize hata watu kadhaa mkamuita MO mpige nae story na kuwaambia alivyofanikiwa + his strategies?

Unaweza kufanya kitu mkuu chuoni kwako organize mambo umuite bakheresa bas

By the way naheshimu sana failure stories za watu kwa sababu hata mimi kuna kipindi napitia hali ngumu sana ila nikiwa nuru mbele nasema HATA MBUYU ULIANZA KAMA MCHICHA

Tusilaumu sana mkuu wewe upo wap?

Hapo ulipo uliwahi ku-organize hata watu kadhaa mkamuita MO mpige nae story na kuwaambia alivyofanikiwa + his strategies?

Unaweza kufanya kitu mkuu chuoni kwako organize mambo umuite bakheresa bas

By the way naheshimu sana failure stories za watu kwa sababu hata mimi kuna kipindi napitia hali ngumu sana ila nikiwa nuru mbele nasema HATA MBUYU ULIANZA KAMA MCHICHA
Noted!
Asante kwa Mawazo yako mazuri ni vema tukayafanyia kazi wote.

Back
Top Bottom