What really matter...

Aqua

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Posts
1,657
Reaction score
1,237
Some persons simply refuse to grow old. I like that eighty-year-old man who told me:

What’s wrong with being eight years old? It is not how long you have been around; it is what you have done while you have been around.Sure, I have been in the world for eighty years. But I don’t have an old philosophy. I do not think old thoughts. I happen to own the business I run. But I can still run it all right.


When I find some bright young fellow who is as smart as I am, I will step down. Don’t think because I have a game leg that I can’t handle the business. You don’t run a business with your leg but with your head. And my head is okay.
I don’t intend ever to get old. I know there will come a time when my obituary will be in paper, but I will have had the time of my life all my life. (by the father of positive thinking)
 
How long have you been working with your company/organization?Anything positive you have done for the company for them to remember you?
"What matter is not how long you have been around; it is what you have done while you have been around"
Regards
Aqua
 

Similar Discussions

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…